Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2005

Old     (markster)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-21-2005, 3:57 PM Reply   
I'm going to be purchasing a set of tower speakers within the next month so they are ready by the end of may and i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.

I have a 2002 Mastercraft X-10 with the standard clairon setup with one amp. I'm thinking that i'm gonna need another amp. and i was looking at the fusion tower speakers (are they any good?) what is a good amp?

I would also like to have a separate volume control for the tower speakers, what do i need to wire that up?

thanks a lot for the help
Old    qfirefighter            02-21-2005, 4:59 PM Reply   
Ben I just installed the Fusion T-Series Tower Speaker from Wakeside.com. Running them on my old amp kenwood 75 watts x 2 Channels and they sound great. Have a Kenwood KAC-7201 230 Watts x 2 at 2-ohms. ready to install Can't wait. Ya Baby!!!!

Old    qfirefighter            02-21-2005, 5:03 PM Reply   
Oh, by the way my boat is a Pro-Star 195
Old     (markster)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-21-2005, 5:15 PM Reply   
thanks for the reply. Do you have a separate volume control for the speakers? Did your dealership install them?
Old    qfirefighter            02-21-2005, 6:01 PM Reply   
Ben, no separate Volume control. Set Fader control but may go with one this summer. Will-see. I installed them myself (really easy)
Old    hershell            02-22-2005, 8:56 AM Reply   
I just installed the Fusion T series last week. The sound is very clear. I'm using a XTA720.4 - Soundstream Xstream 4 Ch. 720 Watt Amplifier. (online $199.00 + s/h) Ch 1 and 2 run the Fusion Speakers and Ch 3 and 4 run a Rockford Fosgate Punch 8" sub in a sealed box. I took the boat out Sunday for a test run. Before I couldn't hear the radio with the boat running or while ridding. I have a Yamaha AR210 Jetboat its powered by two 135hp two stroke waverunner engines. I can hear my music now and its clear. I'm very happy with the speakers.
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-22-2005, 9:40 AM Reply   
From seeing a few boats at the LA boat show, Fusion speakers were by far the best looking. Correct Craft had a bunch on their boats.. One of the employees said they are the best sounding speakers he's heard.
When I rob a bank and buy a boat, I'll get me some of them.
Old     (calabria_man)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-22-2005, 11:39 AM Reply   

Lightning accessories
Old     (calabria_man)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-22-2005, 11:40 AM Reply   

In black
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       02-22-2005, 9:00 PM Reply   
The Fusions are like $600/pair right at Wakeside ( or were really recently ), that is a killer deal worth checking out.