Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old     (prestone)      Join Date: Aug 2004       12-14-2004, 5:17 PM Reply   
So im sittin here planning my spring break and i plan to go to florida but i just cant pik between all the camps out there ive heard that the wwc or owc were obviuosly sweet but thens theres the wakeboard camp and lavelle train station so i was wondering what maybe u guys could tell me about your favorite for those of you who have been, note i have never been to a camp b4 but i am semi advanced landing 5 sometimes 6 inverts and working on 540s any help on this dillemma would be appretiated
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-14-2004, 5:31 PM Reply   
I've heard great things about the World Wakeboard Center. Their own lake full of rails and awesome instruction.
Old    xtremebordgurl            12-14-2004, 5:48 PM Reply   
I've heard a lot of good things about the boarding school with murray but from personal experience I can tell you the Lavelle Trainstation... incredible coaching. Like you'll first get there and be like.. uhh... cause its not all perfect and pretty but I can guarentee you will get some of the best coaching there. Dean Lavelle defenitly knows what he's talking about and is a great coach, I highly recomend him. In terms of all arround fun even tho I have never been there i would recomend the Boarding school just because i have heard amazing things about it and knowing Shaun Murray, its got to be great. I know that after I graduate I'll prolly book a week at the Boarding School just cause it seems like sooo much fun.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       12-14-2004, 11:00 PM Reply   
HI Ryan, I am planning on setting up a week in the later part of February early/mid march at the Boarding school. There are limited spaces available for this week, but I can guarantee you, it will be a great time and you will be with a group of like minded, talented riders. It is my experience that you get the most out of a camp with two HUGE factors. Obviously, the coaching but #2 I believe is the other campers. If you are surrounded with others that are at about the same level of riding that you are, you push eachother. amazing things happen. Please email me for some more info. I can attest to the coaching. Shaun and Travis are awesome people and great coaches. My boys went out to the boarding school last spring and then to West Coast Camps in July. Jacob took home his second world title and also the national title as well as Arizona State. If you are interested (or anybody else is interested) Please email me. Happy Holidays, robyn valdez
Old    jiving            12-15-2004, 4:29 PM Reply   
All around great times and meet more pros hangin out at the slider park. Projects hands down. Pat puts on a great camp.
Old     (jrad)      Join Date: Mar 2004       12-15-2004, 5:58 PM Reply   
west coast camps during the summer for schizzel.
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-15-2004, 6:00 PM Reply   
I second Robyn's recommendation on the boarding school!!

Here's some older threads discussing camps and... of course the boarding school. http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65919/172988.html?1087680173

Murray is back in the water so by the time you make it out there you'll be in for an awesome show and some good old fashion coaching!
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       12-16-2004, 11:35 AM Reply   
boarding school in the spring (brrr in cali)
West coast camps in summer!!
Jared and Jacob
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       12-16-2004, 2:27 PM Reply   
Robin, you still aren't getting my emails. Can you call me at 619-204-2885 or email me your phone number (I'm still getting your emails)?

P.S. AOL sucks :-)
Old     (jrad)      Join Date: Mar 2004       12-16-2004, 5:42 PM Reply   
ahhh, how cute. hey special ed and brown carp, how you boys doin. eddy i heard you were at buena vista with frew and pat. i heard you boosted like a 20ft grab 3off the dub. your thoughts....