Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old     (mx118)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-11-2004, 11:08 AM Reply   
I have this cd and it has a lot of dope songs. I think it worth checking it out:

Let me know what you think.

I also attached a blurp from the web site about the album.

http://www.veryspecialpeopleinfo.com

Val Jerk Records proudly presents its first release: Very Special People. This compilation captures some of L.A’s most talented and respected M.C.’s and producers at their best, and is sure to become a benchmark in the exploding field of underground Hip Hop. All of the tracks are exclusive and are complimented by unique live instrumentation. As interest in these artists continues to grow, both in the underground and above ground, Very Special People happens to be an example of perfect timing. It contains vocal and production styles that run the gamut between boom-bap head nodding, smooth grooving, and existential rapid-fire complexity. Most of the artists featured are already worldwide household names that tour relentlessly. Some notables include:
Awol One, Busdriver and Existereo from the Shapeshifters.
2 Mex from the Visionaries and O.M.D.
Abstract Rude from A.T.U.
Gershwin BLX
Grouch from the Living Legends
Styles of Beyond and Lexicon
Konfident
And more...
It’s time to get ill!

Check it out!!!!
Old     (mx118)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-23-2004, 7:53 AM Reply   
Exclusive remixes by NAMELE(S)^2 for VerySpecialPeople

Check them out at http://www.veryspecialpeopleinfo.com/nameless.html