Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (constructor)      Join Date: Aug 2012       09-02-2012, 9:12 AM Reply   
I was looking at boats a few years old but after seeing the shape most were in and comparing prices I decided new was the way to go. That 2008 they had was the first MB I had ever looked at, I knew that f23 was a high dollar boat with a 409, 2 sp tranny twin subs and 6 tower speakers but 60k was too much for a 4 year old boat with 200hrs on it and floating beer in the cooler. It had not been cleaned since the last outing. The guy in JC advertised that boat as new. It had 70 hrs on it, lockers full of vest, the glove compartment crammed full of personal items, soft cooler full of beer. Seems like both of them would have made the boats ready for sale. If MB dealers want to believe a boat with 70 hrs on it is new then go right ahead but don't try to make the rest of us believe it. If you want to use the boats as your own personal recreation for a year and then sell them so it doesn't cost you anything to have and use a new boat every year and can find people to buy them after you are finished with it go for it. I'm not the one that will go for it and by the looks of it it isn't going too well trying to find someone to buy the boat you've been using. Visiting the MB dealers around here is what made me decide to look elsewhere.