Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 29, 2009

Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-02-2009, 4:41 PM Reply   
your boat to and explain that power turning is bad I must say it was pretty cool to see and hear the boat up close. Now if he can just learn to pick up his rider without power turning he will be a welcome addition to Lake Tarpon.
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       05-02-2009, 4:53 PM Reply   
Sounds like his boating etiquette is as good as his online forum manners
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-02-2009, 6:03 PM Reply   
Chit, now he is going to return to harass us all for making him feel "welcome"

http://www.wakeworld.com/cgi-bin/Discus4/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profile=heygreg-users

But again, he will probably argue that he is doing the powerturn correctly and we all are wrong for thinking that we shouldn't do it

(Message edited by dabell on May 02, 2009)
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       05-03-2009, 3:46 AM Reply   
Huh, his profile here says he still lives in FL, but his new T.O. profile says he lives in CA! So Jake, how far is it to tow the boat from CA to Lake Tarpon FL?

Also says he still has the Cobalt! What happened Jake, I thought you had two buyers fighting over it, each willing to buy it for 10K over market???
Old     (airborne)      Join Date: Apr 2009       05-03-2009, 4:21 AM Reply   
I know the guy you are talking about. his name is Greg and he is form the Tampa area. The son is Jake. He was so high on that Cobalt and last I heard he said he'd just keepthem both. One of those guys who is a little cocky and has the attitude, especially now he has a cool boat.
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-03-2009, 7:52 AM Reply   
All chit talking and no action IMO.

Well, I guess "Domestic Violence" was an appropriate name for his boat. . Always doing the right thing....
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-03-2009, 4:31 PM Reply   
TKO, you hardly know the half of the garbage he put out on Tigeowners.com. Your impression is definitely correct, except it is not strong enough.

I suspect he is power turning because he doesn't care about anyone else but himself.
Old     (mtnsmith)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-04-2009, 6:31 PM Reply   
Yeah, but he can blow money like water and knows best so you-all are all amateurs.

I unfortunately realized GREG launches at the same ramp I do sometimes and I hope to never actually see him. I have heard that he has little knowledge of boating etiquette on the water from several other tarpon/lake seminole wakeboarders, unfortunate for him since his boat is so recognizable. If you honestly want to let him know that he has been driving rudely I would e-mail him at greg@cascadeservie.com

Goodluck!
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-04-2009, 9:12 PM Reply   
^^^

Let me help with that email :-)

E-Mail: Greg@CascadeService.Com
Old     (airborne)      Join Date: Apr 2009       05-16-2009, 5:26 PM Reply   
The a**hole actually emailed me wanting to know how I know him. #1, it isn't hard to miss a wannabe in a Cobalt fakeboat and especially now he has Tims boat. I'll bet next time, Tim will do a background check on who he sells his boat to so he isn't tied to suck a jerk. I also see he (Greg) didn't have the nads to post a reply on here.
Old     (brett564)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-17-2009, 2:26 AM Reply   
HA!
Old     (bamboo)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-17-2009, 10:10 AM Reply   
This is the same tool that did this:

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65921/629663.html

Remember that conversation?

What a jerkoff.
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-17-2009, 4:18 PM Reply   
^^^

Well, the guy is a tool! :-)

Anyways, he won't post on here since he doesn't have the "gonades" to do so.

(Message edited by dabell on May 17, 2009)
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-18-2009, 9:51 AM Reply   
Tim - Thank you for calling him. It was more of a joke but thank you for takign the time. Greg, when i have an extra half an hour i will glad to educate you on powerturning but the simple answer is when you power turn like that you throw rollers everywhere which chops the water up. For instance the day I met you we were having a great morning with great conditions and then you and a few other inexperienced boaters(not saying you are but they clearly were) showed up and just did power turn after power turn and literally within 5 minutes the water went to sh*t.