Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-23-2013, 1:09 PM Reply   
CIE - the difference is that the X25 didn't just come out, and this particular X25 was obviously not the first prototype in existence. I understand what it takes to get ready for shows, and how, when time runs out, some corners are cut. I just don't buy the excuse as it relates to what is depicted in these videos. Plus, those are two different videos of two different boats. Are you suggesting that MC built two different boats without internal supports in the hull that happened to be at the same show?

C'mon man! Hahaha

I go back to my point that, who cares anyway? That is, until someone can confirm that other boats, shaken the same way, on the same type floor stands, don't flex as much, and then also, that there is some actual verifiable negative consequence of this amount of flex, when the MC's are used IN THE WATER.