Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 09, 2007

Old     (akdivision)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-25-2007, 2:31 PM Reply   
what do you guys think about the wet sounds speakers...and about the skylon speakers? whats better for the rider? And can they both fit on a malibu illusion x tower?
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-25-2007, 3:02 PM Reply   
man if you can look at the nvs addictions. they sound real good and also look good on the illusion x tower.
Old     (abhoe157)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-25-2007, 3:11 PM Reply   
wetsounds in black for the malibu
Old     (stusumm)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-25-2007, 3:34 PM Reply   
IMO the Wetsounds are the best in the biz. They work great on the illusion x and sound great even at 80' and more. Upload
Upload
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-25-2007, 5:11 PM Reply   
I own wetsounds and I can only say good things about the product and customer service.

If you get a chance, do a sound test for the big 3 (NVS, wetsounds, and skylon). I know this isn't always possible, but if you are going to pay $1000+ for a stereo, you should be able to hear it first. There are plenty of people who will have their reasons why one company is better. IMO Wetsounds sound great, project the sound back to the rider, look good, and only weigh 13lbs each (for the pro 80s).

(Message edited by malibuboarder75 on March 25, 2007)
Old     (akdivision)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-25-2007, 5:39 PM Reply   
Thank guys...I live in Alaska and do not have any type of wakeboard boat dealers, pro shop or anything here for wakeboarders. So testing things for my boat or demoing a boat or boards just dosent happen. Thats why I love wake world and appreciate all of the info you guys can give me.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-25-2007, 6:09 PM Reply   
stusumm
I just ordered an '07 VLX
gunna trade in my XTi
how do you like that mirror?
is there a downside to it?
I am considering getting 2, 1 for the mirror and the other I was hoping to use the arm to mount a vpor (lcd/mirror) it needs an arm with a single rod to clamp onto
.........would it work for that
http://wakevideo.com/accessories.php
thanks
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-26-2007, 2:15 AM Reply   
Peter,

Why are you worried about the fit of an illusion tower, it looks like you have a mobius from your profile? By the way Call of the Wild kicks @$$..
Old     (akdivision)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-26-2007, 9:54 AM Reply   
o5mobe.....Im in the process of selling the moomba and getting a malibu 23lsv.
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-26-2007, 10:06 AM Reply   
Sweet Peter,

I used to live in Anchorage, still work up on the slope. Where are you buying your boat, up there or outside?
Old     (akdivision)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-26-2007, 3:08 PM Reply   
from Bakes marine in Washington. Who do you work for on the slope?