Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 27, 2006

Old     (canborder)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-08-2006, 2:19 PM Reply   
I'm looking to hook up with a ride in Fresno. Spent the summer riding in BC with my bro, but don't know anybody here.
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-08-2006, 8:52 PM Reply   
Brad there are a few people in the Fresno area who ride. I'm currently restoring a boat and i should be out a bunch next season. So i can't help you get out on the water now but I'll definately keep you in mind when next season rolls around.
Old     (mr_incredible)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-09-2006, 12:19 AM Reply   
hey i ride quite a bit here in fresno... well more like clovis but pretty much the same thing. what part or town are you in?
Old     (canborder)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-14-2006, 10:03 PM Reply   
Hey, i'm glad there are a copy people in the area. Thanks for writing back. Keep me in mind next time you are planning on going out.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-15-2006, 8:29 AM Reply   
Matt, get that boat done so we can take it to the spot. If ya need a pull just holla and I can bring my boat down.
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-15-2006, 4:45 PM Reply   
Brad...planning a trip to Pine Flat in Oct. You are welcomed to join us.

Tony...you too..any time buddy. Missed you at the last tourney.

E-mail me with info and I will let you know when.
Old     (canborder)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-18-2006, 3:22 PM Reply   
That would be great. Let me know when you are heading to pine flat and hopefully I am free.
Thanks, Brad
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-18-2006, 4:52 PM Reply   
Brad sent you an e mail with our info. we ride every day at the private lake. Would love to have you come out.