Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 22, 2005

Old    mirage            10-31-2005, 12:33 AM Reply   
Hi all,

First of all, I'm sorry if this has been posted before, I'm looking for a 2002 Premier 140 Bio for the past few months without any luck. Anyone here can point me in the right direction to get that board? I dun mind secondhand ones as long as they are in relatively good condition...

Desperado (-Mirage-)

A pic of the board is attached below. Please help me....

2002 Premier 140 Biolite
Old    wsrmatt            10-31-2005, 1:26 AM Reply   
isnt that the era with diferent graffix? ive only been ridng for the past two years but im tripping out right now. ,ol. a bunch of beers baby

(Message edited by wsrmatt on October 31, 2005)
Old     (bmfb)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-31-2005, 7:52 AM Reply   
matt, the shape is the original premier shape from a few years back.
Old    mirage            10-31-2005, 8:29 AM Reply   
Yep..double b is right.. the era's shape came from this premier. I was thinking of getting the era but really didn't like the graphics.

Please help me.....
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       10-31-2005, 8:55 AM Reply   
get an era and paint it?
Old     (wakeboard19)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-31-2005, 9:41 AM Reply   
I have this board.
Old    mirage            10-31-2005, 10:00 AM Reply   
Tim: Man.. if I can paint something like this, I'll be painting any board that I buy that..

wakeitup: Are you willing to sell it?? mind if you mail some pics to me if you are willing to sell it??? thanks man!!!
Old     (tracktor)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-31-2005, 10:34 AM Reply   
I know where one is for sale. He offered it to me for $250. I don't need it but if you're interested let me know.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/jmetteer/P1010701.jpg
Old    cinekw            10-31-2005, 10:47 AM Reply   
How about this one ?, It's for sale in good condition with Belmont Bindings
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       10-31-2005, 11:34 AM Reply   
$250!?! I sold mine for 120 this summer, with bindings haha
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       10-31-2005, 11:55 AM Reply   
I have one in my garage right now... $100 and it's yours. It's in good shape. I can get some pics for you later. Not sure on shipping costs... but I am willing to get it packed up and ship it out for you. I will check this thread later... throw up a post and let me know if you are interested.
Old     (tracktor)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-31-2005, 1:17 PM Reply   
I didn't say it was worth it! It was just sent to me in an e-mail, I hadn't even paid attention to what board it was. Probably could get it cheaper............
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-31-2005, 1:50 PM Reply   
Premier and the ERA have the same bottom, but the top deck's are different. The ERA is scalloped to make it ride faster through the water. A big improvement in my opinion.
Old    mirage            11-01-2005, 7:46 AM Reply   
Thanks everyone!! Finally I see some light!!

Jeff: I sure am interested man!! Please send me pics to ykmirage@gmail.com">pykmirage@gmail.com . The shipping will definitely be covered by me. Thanks man! You made my day.

Marcin: Na I give that one a miss.. it's too small for me..( and i'm growing fatter everyday)Thanks a lot for the offer!

Giles: Thanks for giving me the tip. I've got a friend who might be interested too. So I'll keep ya updated. Thanks!!

Cliff: Yep, Premier and Era has the same bottom. Dunno about the performance of the Era though. But I rather the premier, to me graphics and pefromance come in equal weightage. thanks!

Happy Man(-Mirage-)

Now I'm really wondering why didn't I approach you guys for help earlier....damn....
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       11-01-2005, 9:55 AM Reply   
I will get some pics tonight for you.
Old    mirage            11-01-2005, 10:29 AM Reply   
Thanks Jeff!! Look forward to viewing the pics!
Old     (wakeboard19)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-01-2005, 6:13 PM Reply   
250dollars. I have byerly bindings i can sell with it. used half a season

Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       11-01-2005, 10:14 PM Reply   
Mirage, Here are the pics. Top and Bottom. I do have the fins... but did not have time to dig them out of my tool box.

I am in meetings most of the day on Wed... so I will check posts in the evening. Let me know.

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-01-2005, 10:41 PM Reply   
jeff, i thought you said you were giving me that board?
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       11-01-2005, 10:58 PM Reply   
Arun at Ohana Boardshop has one for you! Give him a shout at 408-244-0700
Old    mirage            11-01-2005, 11:47 PM Reply   
Jeff: Er.. you want to setle the issue with Joe first? And can I alias with you via email?? ykmirage@gmail.com">pykmirage@gmail.com thanks!!!

Kung Fu Wake & Video: Thanks for the tip!! I see how things work out first!!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-01-2005, 11:49 PM Reply   
mirage, i was just kidding. i'm sure he'll smack me upside the head next time i'm up there.

i do think that that's the best graphics ever.
Old    mirage            11-02-2005, 12:05 AM Reply   
Joe:Phew.... man... you had me there man.. I agree that's the best graphics I ever saw. Heh... just glad I'm getting a board soon.

Jeff:There seem to be a minor scratch on the bottom. Is it serious? Just asking man..I wait for your reply via e mail.
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       11-02-2005, 9:31 AM Reply   
Joe... you ride up here in the cold with us and we will talk. You know you don't ride HL anyways! Let me know if you are up this way over the holidays... you know we will be on the lake. You can come out and take pics with your fancy new camera... we won't make you get in the water.

Mirage, You can see a white spot in the pic... it's just a small cosmetic scratch on the edge of the fin. For a "used" board it's in great shape... been sitting on the rack for a while in my shop. It's never been used on a slider. No scratches on the top sheet... and no dings on the edge of the board either.

Out for my meeting... check back later.

I owe you one Joe. SMACK!
Old    mirage            11-02-2005, 10:31 AM Reply   
Hi Jeff,

Ok then I'm taking it then!! (Yes...Finally..) Before that do you think I can have some more pics of the cosmetic scratch and the top and bottom surface of the board? Nothing serious, just wanna take a closer look. thanks man!!!
And we work on the payment and shipping stuff too.

-Mirage-
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       11-02-2005, 10:47 AM Reply   
Not a problem. I am out of town tonight, but can get a close up pic for you on Thursday night when I get home. I can e-mail the pics to you then and get more details on shipping info.

I did not attempt to use any epoxy to fix it because it was so minor.

My wife has a jewelry business and often uses pay pal for sales… I will check with her on using her account for payment. I have some packing materials and should be able to get in the mail for you this week.
Old    mirage            11-02-2005, 11:39 AM Reply   
Thanks Jeff!!!
Old     (wakerider900)      Join Date: Nov 2005       11-02-2005, 6:22 PM Reply   
If you can, You should get the 06 Era, Same shape and Leather, Lighter just looks sick. IMO.
Old    mirage            11-02-2005, 11:21 PM Reply   
hmmm...I've thought about it. Both boards ride almost the same. But I really love the graphics of the 02 premier. So i guess I give the era a miss.. heh...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-03-2005, 7:54 AM Reply   
Those aren't the best graphics, these are!

The eighties ruled baby!
Old    mirage            11-03-2005, 7:50 PM Reply   
hahaha!! to each his own Cliff, maybe if they painted a Gibson SG at the bottom of the board I might consider it. hehehe...
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       11-03-2005, 8:29 PM Reply   
Mirage,
I just sent pics to you via email.
Old    mirage            11-03-2005, 9:21 PM Reply   
Ok Jeff! Thanks!! I've replied you already. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       11-03-2005, 9:34 PM Reply   
Cliff - I now ride the exact board you do. You must be tall. hahahah

Looks like you have the center fin off completely - how is it riding for you?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-04-2005, 7:29 AM Reply   
David,

I can't imagine riding either of these boards with the center fin. They're both too sticky off the wake and very unwilling to break free on sketch landings when you ride them with fins.

Take the fins out and you'll have a much better ride in my opinion.
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       11-07-2005, 10:58 PM Reply   
Mirage,
Enjoy the board.... and do try riding it with the center fins out.

Kinda cool..... to know my old board will now be hitting the wake in Singapore. I have met a number of people on WW from different areas of the US… looks like our sport is going global.
Old    mirage            11-08-2005, 6:47 AM Reply   
Hehe..

Ok.. I try riding without the center fins first. Since it is recommended by so many people here too. wakeboarding is a global sport man.. at least it is pretty popular here in Singapore.. hehe..

Thanks a lot for the board man!! Ride hard!! Go big!!

Mirage