Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 06, 2005

Old     (raketball)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2005, 8:40 PM Reply   
Hi All,
On average, how much have you paid for your 100 hour service on your boat? Just wondering what to expect. Thanks - Tim
Old     (taylormade)      Join Date: Jun 2001       08-19-2005, 8:11 AM Reply   
What all should be accomplished at the 100hr mark? I just rolled over that one myself.
Old     (taylormade)      Join Date: Jun 2001       08-21-2005, 8:27 AM Reply   
bump
Old    robertt            08-21-2005, 12:45 PM Reply   
I had the second oil change, and they checked the tranny.

Other than that, I went ahead and replaced the impeller. The 100 hour impeller looked new, but since I needed a spare anyway, why not put the new one in. This way I wont need a new one for another few hundred hours, and if there is ever a problem I have a spare in the boat.

It cost me $250.00 for all of it, including the impeller installation.
Old    bobbymucic            08-22-2005, 11:28 AM Reply   
I've seen quotes for $400 from dealers for the 100hr.

includes:
oil/filter change
V-drive fluid
Tranny fluid
Impeller
trailer check
alignment check

Too much money for me to spend, plus the time of hauling it to the dealer and back. I do it all myself.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-22-2005, 11:52 AM Reply   
Yep. About $400 at two dealers I checked.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-22-2005, 12:22 PM Reply   
Most of it is inspections.

If you had the trani and v fluids changed at your 20 hour service, they don't need to be changed again.

I change the impeller and oil myself. That's all you really need.
Old     (taylormade)      Join Date: Jun 2001       08-22-2005, 12:43 PM Reply   
Yeah that seems a little high to me as well, but I'm glad the question was asked so I just didn't scream at my dealer when he told me. I'll do it myself until I break something.
Old     (nautiquelover)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-22-2005, 3:09 PM Reply   
I get my Super Air serviced @ West Coast Correct Craft. They charge 375.00,

All Fluids
Check the shaft packing
Check throttle & Stearing Cables
New plugs & wires

Probably some other stuff too, I don't really pay attention. They do great work and clean the boat up to showroom condition.

Just my 2centz