Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old    parksdna133            03-18-2005, 6:17 PM Reply   
who is the best wakeboarder at rails, at wake overall, and same with the wakeskaters. Also the best movie for both.

I think Parks for all wake and aaron reed for wakeskate.

The best movie is no doubt All or Nothing.
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       03-19-2005, 12:29 AM Reply   
I'd lean toward Parks, but If Murrary starts riding again, it'll be a close race. Parks definitely goes big, but Murrary is a lot smoother rider, ecspecially on the rails.

As for the videos... My vote goes to Relentless. I still haven't seen Overdue, which I've heard is really good... So keep that in mind. Coming in a close 2nd, is definitely Scrubs of the South, and probably 12 Honkeys.

-Blake
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-19-2005, 10:21 AM Reply   
oh god not again. do a search this debate has been done about a million times before.
Old     (gbphantom)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-19-2005, 10:23 AM Reply   
I'd say hands down Keith Lidberg. That dude can definatly throw down on rails. Parks is a top guy too.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-19-2005, 10:24 AM Reply   
I watched the Relentless video and was really impressed by the riding of Phil Soven, he just seemed really smooth when he rode. Except of course when he bit it on the rail. It still makes me cringe when Melisa Marquart<spelling? whacked her shin, that looked like it hurt bad!!!!!!!!!!
Old    live2wakeboard            03-19-2005, 1:14 PM Reply   
I think Parks is our top dawg but i agree with Blake if Murray starts riding agian it is goin to be a really really close race between them two. I like Murray better on rails tho he is just oh so smooth... I really like Park on double ups tho he is tight.
Old     (autotunner69)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-19-2005, 5:02 PM Reply   
Have any of you seem the movie/dvd "MY SIDE". Randy Harris goes HUGE. If I could show his section on the pc I would. The only way I can really describe it is it's "INSANE" airtime.
Parks also has a section were they put a slider on top of two tubes up on top of the wake so they jump the wake, hit the slider and so forth. Cool
Old    live2wakeboard            03-19-2005, 9:42 PM Reply   
Dude i have that movie and Randy really does go huge it is unbelievable... After seeing that part with that slider. I just want to go buy 2 tubes and try to build one of those but i didn't. It would be tight tho...!!
Old     (kevin_bird)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-19-2005, 11:32 PM Reply   
I agree with what scott said. Also i mea no one can be the best its opinion. Colin harrington, and chad sharpe but there are so many.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-20-2005, 12:15 AM Reply   
IMO Danny Harf is the best overall rider right now with Parks a close second but there are many just as good..

my favorite movie all time is Shafted,Free4all is a close second .....

Old    parksdna133            03-20-2005, 4:03 PM Reply   
has anyone seen all or nothing? i mean parkses section is the best ever. like that huge rail gap and the tahiti waves
Old    parksdna133            03-20-2005, 4:07 PM Reply   
murray is sick no doubt but parks is just insane