Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old     (goodtime)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-06-2004, 3:54 PM Reply   
The last video i bought was blacklist, which i enjoyed because there was some randy footage in it. I have way too many videos as is and i want to buy something to break up my boredom.

any suggestions..
relentless LF video? retrospect looks rad but long, has anyone seen the Gator Video man overboard?

any suggestions would be great, just lookin for a fresh new vid to watch on the way to riding...thanks
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-06-2004, 4:12 PM Reply   
relentless is freaking awesome
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       10-06-2004, 5:28 PM Reply   
Check out "Exposed". It has a bunch of great young riders. Its getting good reviews.

http://www.wakeworld.com/VideoGuide/getvideo.asp?ProductID=100135
Old     (bladerunner)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-06-2004, 5:52 PM Reply   
does anyone know where to get the new obrien video
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       10-06-2004, 5:52 PM Reply   
Relentless and Retrospect are both very good.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-07-2004, 8:00 AM Reply   
Definitely check out "Exposed." There are a lot of names you hear all the time but don't normally see on video. Nadolski throws the biggest, sickest S-bends! Very fun to watch.
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-07-2004, 10:30 AM Reply   
Relentless...... is that out yet? i wentto the first premier and i looked like it needed a lot of work, but good thou besides mixing film and video besides that it was good.
Old    snoobs            10-07-2004, 11:56 AM Reply   
Relentless is the best video footage I've seen in a wakeboard video yet and I own a ton of them.

However, Evolution:Wake is the DVD that gets played the most in my dvd player. Great music, cable footage, matt simms, cwb kicks booty, all around awesome video.

I am about to buy Pre-pop. I'm guessing already that it is going to be on my most favorite list.
Old     (brian0384)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-08-2004, 12:41 PM Reply   
relentless is the shizznit!!
Old    sbvfive            10-08-2004, 12:49 PM Reply   
Pre Pop was sick!! But only like 25 minutes long. The best section I have ever seen out of Sharpe, and a damn good one from Murray.
Old     (cgutzmer)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-08-2004, 1:11 PM Reply   
You guys should check out Evolution:Wake..... http://www.swispro.com

Great video lots of footage from the midwest, Chicago, Cable, SOuth etc.... THis is my new favorite video, I have seen them all and this one gets me pumped to ride!!!
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-08-2004, 2:01 PM Reply   
I just saw the new GB video, definitly worth picking up.

2 other (new) videos worth buying are Evolution: Wake (mentioned above) & Mullet Mayhem by Boreded Up Productions
Old     (512boarder)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-08-2004, 2:27 PM Reply   
wut about the fort pendleton one? has anyone seen that one yet, it looked pretty sick in the mags
Old    snoobs            10-08-2004, 5:25 PM Reply   
Prepop=25 minutes? F-that, maybe i'll wait till someone sells on ebay or in the bargin bin at the local grocery store!
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       10-08-2004, 5:48 PM Reply   
Check out "Exposed". It is 60 minutes long and has an additional 60 minutes of bonus. If you have an interest, I can get you a good deal. http://www.wakeworld.com/VideoGuide/getvideo.asp?ProductID=100135
Old     (cenfla)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-08-2004, 8:36 PM Reply   
Relentless is amazing it has so much footage and was filmed over like a whole year, its awesome.
Pre pop was really good I heard, depending on how much it is I will porbably pick that up.

I cant wait for the new Pointless vid Mixtape to come out it also has the edited fottage from parks double up contest where some crazy tricks were pulled out
Old    parks143dna03            10-09-2004, 12:01 AM Reply   
relentless - awesome
exposed - eeh, too long
pre pop - supurb, murray kills it
man over board - next week
retrospect - history lesson
welcome - classic
asterick - "*" need i say more
overdue - still not done
pointless 2 - holding my breath
look out for my video - Addiction
Old    msinger            10-09-2004, 3:34 PM Reply   
PRE-POP is definately worth the money. Some seriously sick riding.
Old    wakeboard_iraq            10-10-2004, 3:21 PM Reply   
Nick,

Shock and Awe is the name of the movie that was shot at Camp Pendleton. The premier was just a couple of nights ago and I can say that it is unlike any wakeboarding video out there. Sick...
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-10-2004, 6:24 PM Reply   
Jim,

Awesome video. I went to the premier, and can't wait to pick up a copy. Definately some great riding, and a really unique setting. A must have!

Hey, wasn't that my VLX parked out front? Someday