Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old    indywakechica            10-05-2004, 6:25 AM Reply   
I finally got my first vid put together. It's of the GLTR Indinapolis stop.

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=12219
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-05-2004, 10:47 AM Reply   
Nice video Hope. There was a little "popping" noise with the audio though. You manage to get pretty far across the wake...if you stood tall at the wake you would absolutely soar! You seem to be soaking up the wake. Watching yourself on video is a great way to progress.

Good job!

Eric
Old    indywakechica            10-05-2004, 12:49 PM Reply   
Thanks Eric! Yeah video has helped me a ton. Like when I was there that day they told me to not squat and thought I was doing what they said at least a little bit...got home and watched the video and saw I was waaay off. I've gotten better since then though...little by little.
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-06-2004, 6:52 AM Reply   
Hey, that's the only way to fly! I wish we had started taping our runs earlier this year. OF course I also wish my boat had been functional too and you know how that goes. My wife is just learning to ride this year and she is doing great. It was nice for her to see herself riding on tape too...except that she realized she's going to need some boardshorts!!! What lake was that in your vid?

Eric
Old    indywakechica            10-06-2004, 10:47 AM Reply   
If you get her hooked you're going to need alot more than boardshorts :-) Seems like there's always something that I want for this sport. That was at the Kokomo Ski Club.
Old     (jonm)      Join Date: Jan 2002       10-06-2004, 11:15 AM Reply   
Nice vid. You have a great wake to learn on.
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-06-2004, 11:37 AM Reply   
I hear you Hope...She has my old board, but a new set of ERA's...so it's already started. It's catching on with my 5yr old daughter too. She's already asking for a "pink" wakeboard for Christmas/birthday.
Old    byerly137pro            10-06-2004, 12:59 PM Reply   
The girl/lady who went second was really good, her wake to wake jumps were really smooth. Tell her to keep it up, good video too.
Old     (lizrd)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-06-2004, 1:29 PM Reply   
Alex - That's me!! Thanks for the positive words - I have just gotten consistent on my TS W2W so it is opening up a whole new world for me! Unfortunately, Chicago weather is gettin' cold and our season is winding down...

Indywakechica - nice work again on the video! That was such a great day, great boat, great lake, great experience!
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-06-2004, 9:28 PM Reply   
OHHHH MC Breed. It's been years since i've heard that song. Always loved it. Anyways, good job.