Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 03, 2009

Old     (reconabe)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-20-2009, 3:48 PM Reply   
I want to demo some boards. Is there any place in Colorado that does Demos?
Old     (waketherainbow)      Join Date: Oct 2007       05-20-2009, 3:56 PM Reply   
I don't know specifically but there is a good looking shop in Fort Collins. They may be open to Demos, seemed like a great place when I was in
Old     (steve_jones)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-21-2009, 11:37 AM Reply   
Abe, Tommy has a good rent to buy deal and we are doing several free equipment demos this year if you keep checking the calendar.
Old     (reconabe)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-21-2009, 3:05 PM Reply   
^^steve- I knew I should have just called you. I actually talked to tommys today about their pro card. So i am going to do that. how is the season starting off for you?
Old     (steve_jones)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-21-2009, 6:59 PM Reply   
Abe - I didn't put your name with the (reconabe). What's up doc? Just got back yesterday and things are off to a rocky start but we'll make due. The X-star from last year broke down again (transmission this time) so we had to reschedule a bunch of stuff until the new rides arrive or that one works but...Florida and California were great and we got in some great water time. We are going to be doing some demos for LF, Ronix, Hyperlite, and Slingshot.... really need to try the LF bindings along with the Slingshot boards and bindings. Great setups! I was highly impressed at how fun they are to ride. See you soon and hit my up PM if you want to ride. All of the demos will be sponsored by us so there won't be a charge for anything.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-21-2009, 10:23 PM Reply   
Abe- Alot of the local shops will allow you to demo boards and equipment. The pro card from Tommy's is a great way to go, it allows you to demo many different lines of boards/bindings. I've done it a few times and it worked out great for me.

We'll have equipment for demo at the 5th Annual MileHigh Meet & Greet as well. LF will be there with their line up for '09. You'll be able to ride some demo equipment.

Steve, you coming up to the event this year? We're encouraging everyone to bring out their boats so you should bring up the new Malibu's you have! I'll even buy you a beer!

I look forward to seeing you guys at the event! And again Abe, we'll have some equipment for demo.

(Message edited by kraig on May 21, 2009)