Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 23, 2009

Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       02-01-2009, 7:24 AM Reply   
I thought I would show off my 8 month old daughter breaking in her new Wakeworld "Got Wake?" t-shirt. Well, I say new because this was the first time she has worn it, but my wife actually bought this t-shirt for me on Father's Day while she was still pregnant. My wife is awesome!

Oh, and some guy who said his name was Keith jumped in our picture as well. Does anybody know him?
Upload
Old    walt            02-01-2009, 7:34 AM Reply   
Thats great !
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-01-2009, 7:36 AM Reply   
Here's my boy sporting the WW hat

Upload

The MULE
Upload
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       02-01-2009, 9:59 AM Reply   
Awesome pics!!!
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-01-2009, 12:07 PM Reply   
hmm does this count?

Upload
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       02-01-2009, 1:16 PM Reply   
Bill, did you just get out of the shower?
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-01-2009, 1:18 PM Reply   
No doug that just glideskin spring top and the jerseys shiny..I was on the way out to the lake and just making sure it all fit together :-) :-)
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       02-01-2009, 6:58 PM Reply   
Ian u have tee's ?
Old     (chikara22)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-01-2009, 7:18 PM Reply   
Nice pick, Eubanks!
Old     (wake2wake_66)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-01-2009, 7:19 PM Reply   
Eubanks, how was the show? I was supposed to be there but my little bro got sick so I will be there all next weekend, hanging at the TXMC booth.
Old     (illini88)      Join Date: Oct 2007       02-01-2009, 7:25 PM Reply   
I think Jack needs an onlyinboards beater.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       02-02-2009, 6:51 AM Reply   
Thanks Will! I think I'm out for the annual camping wakeboard trip. Hopefully next time I'll be able to make it. Let me know though if you come out towards Lavon and we'll ride.

Justin - The show was cool for sure. I hadn't seen the newer boats yet, so it was good to see them in person. The ones that stuck out to me where the Byerly icon boat and they '09 Malibu VLX. The other guys had sick boats as well, but I really liked the dash on the new Malibus. I might be a bit biased though! haha You should check out the show next Saturday and then go to the rail jam Saturday night.

Oh, and visiting with Keith was cool. He was a super nice guy and told me all about his new board. The thing I liked about him which have turned me off from a couple of other pros was that he wasn't high pressure at all. Some of these guys push you so hard to buy their gear on the spot, but Keith seemed to understand that people having been around the sport for a long time want to try out gear and not just throw down $1K at the boat show because something looks cool. Anyway, good times.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-02-2009, 7:11 AM Reply   
Newty, I put up a cafepress store a while back where you could buy stuff, I kind of neglected it since OIB stuff wasn't exactly flying off the shelf :-) cafepress.com/onlyinboards

SS - We have a strict no beater policy in our house.