Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2008

Old     (wakebrdmom)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-21-2008, 5:53 PM Reply   
Congratulation Chris Dykmans King of the Delta again. You are an awesome rider with some great style. Love to watch you ride.

Thumbs up to all the finalist today. Tony Carroll 1st, Danny Weisenberg 2nd, Chris Dykmans 3rd and Josh Twelker 4th.

It was a stacked final today and a throwdown til the finish. Nice work boys.
Old    walt            09-21-2008, 5:57 PM Reply   
Congrats !
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-21-2008, 6:52 PM Reply   
Nice work boys, looks like Tony C killed it again. Congrats
Old    mendo247            09-21-2008, 6:53 PM Reply   
Congrats Chris!
Old     (dblockklsoldiers)      Join Date: Apr 2008       09-21-2008, 8:12 PM Reply   
congrats chris you killed it man.such a fun weekend and such great people and riding.
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-21-2008, 8:17 PM Reply   
can someone post all the point totals please?
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-21-2008, 8:33 PM Reply   
Danny, I've watched you ride 5 passes over the last 2 tournaments and I haven't seen you fall yet! Pretty amazing stuff!

Congrats to you, you really helped set the bar high this year.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-21-2008, 9:03 PM Reply   
Congrats guys. I like how all three are CIE riders .

Nice meeting you this weekend Danny.
Old     (ynot)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-21-2008, 9:21 PM Reply   
Way to go Chris. 2 for 2 and well deserved.
Old     (dblockklsoldiers)      Join Date: Apr 2008       09-21-2008, 9:46 PM Reply   
Rich, Thanks so much it means alot.

j-rizzle, Yes thanks to you and all the cie crew for the hook up you guys are awesome. we def gotta get together and ride behind that little wake the bonecrusher throws out.. lol

And good job tony you threw hammer after hammer it was inspiring man.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-21-2008, 10:47 PM Reply   
thanks for the show out there today guys and gals. you all were killing it. congrats chris on the repeat, could we be looking at a possible threepete next year, and congrats on the win today tony you thru down out there homie, strong work everyone!!!!!!!
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-22-2008, 6:31 AM Reply   
As I still hear drinking coffee trying to regain my voice, I realize how cool these events have become. I am so proud to be a part of the DRA group. Their dedication and passion for the sport is why I am still here. There is a group of about 20 people that show up for every event to help. Between building sliders, cleaning up, judging, driving, being on the dock, or whatever, these people get very little reward for all of their hard work. This year was a great year with the finals being very close. All of the division have gotten much tighter and the "kids" I used to announce for our now taking over. Next year will be bigger and better. We are talking about how to get more people, sponsors, riders, sliders, etc.... We appreciate all of you that work with us at these events, show up to support us, and most all those of you that come to ride and share the stoke.

Hope you all of a great off season. For me.... I may actually get to start riding now.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-22-2008, 6:33 AM Reply   
I would like to add. In all of the years I have been doing this, this one of of the closest seasons and finals for sure. All of the outlaw riders killed it. Next year the outlaw guys have a few more of the youngsters nipping at their heels. Mr.Dykmans, the old man that he is (25), is going to have to train hard in the offseason if he wants to go for the three-peat.
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-22-2008, 11:36 AM Reply   
Congrats Chris!