Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (spin2win)      Join Date: Feb 2006       11-17-2007, 9:03 AM Reply   
does anyone have any info about membership lakes in central and southern cali.
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-17-2007, 10:52 AM Reply   
I'm selling memberships to the Delta.Upload

I keep hearing about Eagle lake, I know Chuck Payton belongs to it.
Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       11-17-2007, 11:19 AM Reply   
Rich,

Does that membership include room, board, a boat that is always full of gas, driver and unlimited lessons from King Chris? If yes, I'm in! Oh, I'm gonna need a loan too.
Old     (rodltg2)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-17-2007, 3:20 PM Reply   
for wakeboarding i dont know of any, but if you are slalom skiing i know of some. usually waiting list and hard to get on though
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       11-17-2007, 5:26 PM Reply   
eagal lakes in tracy. its actually a multi sports facility. but for 3500 dollars a year(family pass) you have full access to anything they offer. the place is a great slider lake. but they dont run weight in the boat so it sucks for actual wake riding
Old     (26lacefield)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-17-2007, 5:27 PM Reply   
i'm a member at wolf lakes. its in Fresno. well right out side of fresno in Sanger. the lake is the normal length of a private lake. it might be just a bit shorters. the avg. depth is about 6 to 6.5 feet deep when its full. theres a lake for wakeboarding and for skiing. all the members on the wakeboard lake are really cool people. the memberships are 2,400 i think and the season runs from the beginning of April to the end of October. if you would like to get in contact with the people that take care of the memberships let me know.
Old     (26lacefield)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-17-2007, 5:43 PM Reply   
oooo and you can sac out your boat as much as you want on the wakeboard lake. the guy who owns the lakes doesn't care about the weight in the boats. the typical weight in the boats are around 2,500lbs.