Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

Posted at 4:01 PM on May 11, 2010
Hey guys, took my boat out on Saturday for the first time this year. Everything was going good. I decided it was time to ride so I set my PP and my buddy took over at the wheel. After about the first 30 seconds I knew something was wrong, the PP was not holding. I got in turned off PP and found that I have to push the throttle to almost wide open to get any accelleration. I popped the hatch and looked at the throttle cable while my buddy moved it and saw it has about 3" of slack until it starts to mve the throttle. I'm thinking this is a PP problem but I don't know what to check or adjust. Any info would be great, thanks
Posted at 7:08 PM on May 11, 2010
You need to do the Servo Motor Test/Auto Tighten Test. Google Perfect Pass Servo Motor Test or hit up the PP website for info. It describes your condition in my PP manual and this is what it said to do. Hope this helps.
Posted at 8:40 PM on May 11, 2010
Thanks Sparky, I found that test on the PP website, I'll give it a try.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home

© 2019 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us