Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

« Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 12  |  Next Page »
Posted at 11:42 PM on March 2, 2010
I know theres a fathers day GTG at camp far west, but it seems to be all the old school gofast boats... does anyone know if the towboats get together out there?
Posted at 11:14 AM on March 3, 2010
No towboat GTG that I know of there. We can try to plan one though! I been thinkin the same thing!
Posted at 2:47 PM on March 3, 2010
Id be down for that.. Delta? Don Pedro camping trip?
Posted at 6:16 PM on March 3, 2010
What's the actual date?
Posted at 8:32 AM on March 4, 2010
I wanna say sanger does it on fathers day
Posted at 10:24 AM on March 4, 2010
Oh yeah Sanger does one on Fathers Day but it looks to be all speedboat stuff from the pics on Sanger's website. I was thinkin just a wakeboat get together.
Posted at 5:52 PM on March 4, 2010
Sup felas! Yeah, I'd be down for a gtg. Isaac, I've seen your posts on Sanger Owners Page on FB also. You know Frank (ranger frank) works at Calero? Anyway, I've ridden with him a few times over the last couple years and he dropped your name last time we were out. Let's keep it going and make something happen!!...
Posted at 6:36 PM on March 4, 2010
Just checked the calender and as it stands right now I'll be headed to or already be at Shasta that weekend, and most of that week too. Don't suppose you guys would want to go to Shasta eh? I know a great campground on the McCloud River Arm with a dock and room for like 10 boats. Best boat-in campground on the lake. 5 minute ride from Herz Bay boat launch.
Posted at 6:29 PM on March 6, 2010
I was gonna talk to you about this,and a few more trips today....I will hit you up tomorrow,after Im done with my ballasts....WOOHOO!
Posted at 9:17 PM on March 6, 2010
Hey Antonio.. Ya me and Frank go way back! Great guy! GTG would be cool.. whats everyone logistics? Im in the Los Gatos area, but my boat is stored in Orwood... I can do a GTG anytime for the most part.. nothing really in the books aside from Spring Ride
  « Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 12  |  Next Page »
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home

© 2019 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us