Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

Posted at 12:52 PM on March 4, 2010
Whats up my peeps! We are putting together a Wakeboard Fitness/Trampoline exercises bootcamp for the entire month of April. FitnessSynergetics will focus on the fitness/muscle building and conditioning aspect to get ready for the wakeboard season, while NORCAL Faction team rider Jason Callen will lead the group on trampoline training. The cost is $100.00 per person and that is for 4 weeks, every Saturday for the month of April. Location is TBD, but we are looking at either the San Jose area or Discovery Bay area. Please email myself or Jason Callen if you would like to reserve yourself a spot. extremeisaac@yahoo.com or callenj@ymail.com Wakeboard season is right around the corner, get those riding muscles ready!
Posted at 7:50 PM on March 5, 2010
Ok everyone. We have decided that the location WILL be in the San Jose area. We have a few location options but are really pushing to host at the Liquid Playground. Because of the demand so far we need to receive an RSVP and payment no later than March 20th. RSVPs can be made to either extremeisaac@yahoo.com or callenj@ymail.com. Payments can be made via paypal or check. The paypal account is plegal01@aol.com. If paying by check please contact either Isaac or myself. I look forward to seeing and working hard with you all soon.
Posted at 9:20 PM on March 25, 2010
Isaac,
It would be nice for those of us that cannot make it, if we could see what the tramp exercises are. I would love to learn some new ideas for time on my tramp.
Thanks
Posted at 4:39 PM on April 5, 2010
Brent, Check out our facebook fan page and become a fan. We will be sure to post up pics and videos from our bootcamp sessions with clips from some of our exercises you can do.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wake-Fitness-Bootcamps/107761709256599?ref=ts

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home

© 2019 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us