Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 3:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
If they sell em at the sporting goods store shooting is a sport delta!
.
I see what you did there. Is that what they called it in Vietnam?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-02-2021, 3:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
What sports are left for you now? Just NASCAR?
Nah. They already got that with woke Bubbas fake noose debacle.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 3:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Nah. They already got that with woke Bubbas fake noose debacle.

Rodeo will be safe for you guys for a while.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 3:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I see what you did there. Is that what they called it in Vietnam?

Oh... are you “people shooting”? Yeah, NOT a sport.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 3:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Don't know, that is more your parties demographic. Points is HIPPA. You can not discriminate based on health status. Disney is getting sued one way or another. All they can do is post that entering has certain risks of infection and if you are not vaccinated, it is your risk.

Pretty sure my kids had to be vaxd to go to primary school and had to present vax record again to their colleges. The HIPAA black helicopter did not descend? As a wrestler my son underwent skin checks before every tournament or duel. The DMV made me prove up my eyesight when I got my license renewed.

Pretty sure it’s ok to require folks to prove not infectious. Isn’t that what the giants are doing for home games? Vax record or negative test within 72 hrs?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 3:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Oh... are you “people shooting”? Yeah, NOT a sport.
according to you commies, that is the only reason people own guns right? Could not possibly be for sports or simple recreation. Pretty sure if I am not competing it is not a sport. I thought that Vietnamese were not people btw. If I have learned anything from democrats, we can apply any label we want to other groups so we can justify our actions.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 4:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Pretty sure my kids had to be vaxd to go to primary school and had to present vax record again to their colleges. The HIPAA black helicopter did not descend? As a wrestler my son underwent skin checks before every tournament or duel. The DMV made me prove up my eyesight when I got my license renewed.

Pretty sure it’s ok to require folks to prove not infectious. Isn’t that what the giants are doing for home games? Vax record or negative test within 72 hrs?
Don't know what the giants are doing. I will not set foot in their park again. it was out of control before the MLB leftist move. They wanted up to $100 to park at some games never mind the tickets. They can keep all of it.

Skin checks are visible things and you can spread fungus and herpes and they are minors. If you know that if you can go to a game and get covid, it is on you. There is going to be a time probably mid summer when everyone statistically will be able to have had the shots. If they don't, then they don't. Some people like my daughter should not risk an autoimmune response from it. Autoimmune people alaready have an over active kill everything immune system. They may not need the shot and the shot could do more damage to them. So they can not participate in life because you as someone with a vaccine are fearful of what?

They certainly will sell you beer until you nearly pass out then let you go get in your car. What is the difference?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 4:47 PM Reply   
and just like Shawn and others fake outrage about the budgets disappeared after biden proposed his green new scam budget, the guy who rammed his car into the capital turns out to be a black Farrakhan supporter. Don't worry everyone. Guy was not white. Topic moved to page 27 under men looking for men adds in the local rag.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 5:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
according to you commies, that is the only reason people own guns right? Could not possibly be for sports or simple recreation. Pretty sure if I am not competing it is not a sport. I thought that Vietnamese were not people btw. If I have learned anything from democrats, we can apply any label we want to other groups so we can justify our actions.
Nah man, they sell tents at the sporting goods store too, and camping is definitely a sport.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 5:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
and just like Shawn and others fake outrage about the budgets disappeared after biden proposed his green new scam budget, the guy who rammed his car into the capital turns out to be a black Farrakhan supporter. Don't worry everyone. Guy was not white. Topic moved to page 27 under men looking for men adds in the local rag.
definitely biden's fault Delta. That was a very succinct connection of the dots.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-02-2021, 5:42 PM Reply   
Just look at all these woke democratic policies in action.

Geee who would’ve made the connection that the war on police leads to more crime. Apparently not those dummy’s in Portland. Maybe they should add more safe spaces . Murders and violent crime skyrocketing so much the PPD can’t even keep
Up.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/po...?ocid=msedgntp
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-02-2021, 6:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
besides, never been there. Don't really have to worry.
Your not a girl but you worry about trans in sport
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-03-2021, 8:00 AM Reply   
Looks like a Black man, killed a white police officer in DC, sad, now will the riots begin? Is this the time we all go burn down a town or city? Isn't that the way its suppose to work?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-03-2021, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Looks like a Black man, killed a white police officer in DC, sad, now will the riots begin? Is this the time we all go burn down a town or city? Isn't that the way its suppose to work?
Yes, we should all be outraged that they let that black man go free to live with God instead of forcing him to go back to whatever crappy life he had here.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-03-2021, 8:47 AM Reply   
White Lives Matter! Well, sort of or not really actually.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-03-2021, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
So just to be sure, you are saying these two little girls should have been left out at the border fence to die, right?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/toddler...er-wall-video/

Also, do you really think our country CAN'T take care of it's own citizens? Or just doesn't. Because I truly believe we could easily take care of our own citizens if our politicians really wanted to.

Those kids should be immediately handed back over to Mexico and criminal felony criminal charges filed against the adult/s who did it. Simple as that. We shouldn’t be taking those children into custody and providing for them here in the US .

As far as our country handling our own. I believe we can handle our own with the right policies and right rhetoric of holding people accountable for their choices. The problem with that is the more people become hard working , the more they become educated , the less people that rely on the government teet , the less democratic votes they have. So their not interested in truly solving a problem. They’re just interested in exploiting it for gains, financially , and politically . The homeless vets and less than mediocre health care vets receive could easily be turned around with just a quarter of the billions spent on helping and encouraging illegals in this country, diverted to them.

California is a prime example of failed democratic policies and wasting of billions. Just take a look at their homeless population and amount of government handouts wasted. Decades of same people on welfare .
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-03-2021, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
white lives matter! Well, sort of or not really actually.
racist
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-03-2021, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
MLB now moving the all star game based on Bidens lies. Sounds like AT&T, Coke, Delta Airlines, American Airlines are lining up behind bidens lies. They American Airlines people even admitted they have not read the law.

The destruction of society is close. Getting rid of Directv this weekend. Too many leftist programing anyway. Good thing I like Pepsi and eating out is getting too much anyway so it will be easy to avoid places that sell Coke. Ditching Disney too. Getting over these fascists. Never really came back to baseball after the strike the fake fits on steroids that actually saved that sport. Done for good with them. My family was all about baseball 3 of us played in college. Done with it.
They are moving the AS game due to Georgia's restrictive new voting laws, not from anything Biden said. We just completed the 2020 election with more people voting than anytime in history, no fraud at all. All recounts and investigations show it was one of the cleanest elections ever. What is the reason to change voting laws and reduce options proved to work fairly? Simple republican voter suppression. Every state trying to pass these laws will pay in the court of public opinion and corporate dollars. Congrats on cutting the cord on Direct, its a popular move, hope you save some cash.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-03-2021, 10:32 AM Reply   
Here’s those white supremacists committing more mass shootings against blacks 7 shot 3 dead.. ..........

Oh wait the shooters black. Non story. Carry on


One would think there would be a nationalized push hold gun offenders and shooters accountable to the highest standards to prevent this .........nope instead the push is how can we set them free with no bail.

https://www.wect.com/2021/04/03/mass...ot-three-dead/

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-03-2021 at 10:41 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-03-2021, 11:18 AM Reply   
Love to hear the left explain this clown show

https://www.google.com/amp/s/meaww.c...s-when-nervous



Laughing at the topic of illegals being taught in person in the same county their legal citizens are not. Didn’t realize child education was a laughing matter at a time that has record number of children failing achool and struggling to survive mentally. Yea this is their response.

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-03-2021 at 11:23 AM.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-03-2021, 1:36 PM Reply   
95s
I don't agree about the voter suppression. That's the left brainwashing it's base.
There is absolutely NO reason for not having voter ID's.

Vote in person with an ID. Limit mail in and absentee voting to those that have an urgent need......done
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-03-2021, 1:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
95s
I don't agree about the voter suppression. That's the left brainwashing it's base.
There is absolutely NO reason for not having voter ID's.

Vote in person with an ID. Limit mail in and absentee voting to those that have an urgent need......done

Cliff would you be OK with Election Day being a holiday?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-03-2021, 2:19 PM Reply   
Geee more hard data Biden’s policies are failures


His entire party’s running platform based off BLM and SJW’s doing a bang up job in 2020.

I love how these articles pretend like they’re shocked at the results. Look at the great model of the nation from these 66 major urban areas and their democratic platforms .




https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/03/us/us...020/index.html
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-03-2021, 2:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
They are moving the AS game due to Georgia's restrictive new voting laws, not from anything Biden said. We just completed the 2020 election with more people voting than anytime in history, no fraud at all. All recounts and investigations show it was one of the cleanest elections ever. What is the reason to change voting laws and reduce options proved to work fairly? Simple republican voter suppression. Every state trying to pass these laws will pay in the court of public opinion and corporate dollars. Congrats on cutting the cord on Direct, its a popular move, hope you save some cash.
NO FRAUD AT ALL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I can’t tell if that’s from the lack of oxygen to your brain through your 8 masks or if you’re just completely high.


In the mean time
Name:  2F9FA1EB-DC02-4BA7-89AC-84236984144C.jpeg
Views: 1278
Size:  142.5 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-03-2021 at 2:26 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-03-2021, 2:32 PM Reply   
The circus must go on. Everyone should get the vaccine we have no clue about. Test the vaccine still changes nothing. Is anyone buying this nonsense?


https://thehill.com/changing-america...ple-are-no?amp


I mean why believe the data

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...virus.amp.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-03-2021, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
NO FRAUD AT ALL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I can’t tell if that’s from the lack of oxygen to your brain through your 8 masks or if you’re just completely high.


In the mean time
Attachment 46293
60+ lawsuit losses is calling you a liar. In addition, every republican controlled state double checked, they recounted, ran investigations and came up with zero fraud. How did those crafty dems possibly pull this off? Im sure with your extra oxygen can explain it...or its another lie added to your scorecard. When you have more people voting its called democracy, when you create laws that restrict voting, especially in specific districts who vote democratic its voter suppression. Why make rules that will cause more people in areas that vote D to wait longer in line to vote and then out law handing them a drink of water while they wait? There was no problem in the previous election, they just want to make it harder for brown people to vote because R's know their policies are unpopular and would lose at the polls in a fair election. Thus no AS game in ATL.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-03-2021, 4:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
60+ lawsuit losses is calling you a liar. In addition, every republican controlled state double checked, they recounted, ran investigations and came up with zero fraud. How did those crafty dems possibly pull this off? Im sure with your extra oxygen can explain it...or its another lie added to your scorecard. When you have more people voting its called democracy, when you create laws that restrict voting, especially in specific districts who vote democratic its voter suppression. Why make rules that will cause more people in areas that vote D to wait longer in line to vote and then out law handing them a drink of water while they wait? There was no problem in the previous election, they just want to make it harder for brown people to vote because R's know their policies are unpopular and would lose at the polls in a fair election. Thus no AS game in ATL.
Why is it wrong to require and iD to vote.

Suspiciously absent from all your banter and bull**** is your explanation of the all the violence plaguing this nation due to the democratic policies. Cant blame Trump , so you have no comment per usual. Your track record is phenomenal. Only respond to you can spew nonsensical crap about Trump. It’s so predictable. Keep thinking it’s 100 percent legit. Sure our election is completely legit.

Applying for unemployment benefits requires triple the identification. And the fraud there is estimated at 47-55 percent. Keep fooling yourself. You were the same guy calling fraud when Trump won. It’s hysterical now all
Of a sudden it’s legit
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-03-2021, 5:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Why is it wrong to require and iD to vote.

Suspiciously absent from all your banter and bull**** is your explanation of the all the violence plaguing this nation due to the democratic policies. Cant blame Trump , so you have no comment per usual. Your track record is phenomenal. Only respond to you can spew nonsensical crap about Trump. It’s so predictable. Keep thinking it’s 100 percent legit. Sure our election is completely legit.

Applying for unemployment benefits requires triple the identification. And the fraud there is estimated at 47-55 percent. Keep fooling yourself. You were the same guy calling fraud when Trump won. It’s hysterical now all
Of a sudden it’s legit
Suspiciously absent from your reply is any iota of voter fraud that you claimed. Once again you lied.
I didnt speak to violence because the topic is voting, not violence. My track record is unblemished. Again, I was speaking about voting and voter fraud, didnt even bring up the losers name, you got a TDS problem. Keep being a fool, easy to mock.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-03-2021, 7:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Suspiciously absent from your reply is any iota of voter fraud that you claimed. Once again you lied.
I didnt speak to violence because the topic is voting, not violence. My track record is unblemished. Again, I was speaking about voting and voter fraud, didnt even bring up the losers name, you got a TDS problem. Keep being a fool, easy to mock.
You voted for the policies in place, the rhetoric being spewed , and the agenda in its favor . According to you, over half America did as well. Just like you voted for the open borders and kids being thrown over fences. Of course............Why would you all need need to take ownership of those things and explain your rationale behind it. You hate the orange man so much you were happy to sacrifice all these black and brown lives for it. Oh wait I forgot , it’s not all you who voted for those policies destroying the minority cultures and racking up record bodies, Its those pesky white supremacists. By Democrat standards that means you’re a murderer .


Still didn’t answer why being required to show a simple form
Of identification to vote is so evil .

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-03-2021 at 7:32 PM.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-04-2021, 6:16 AM Reply   
a holiday. I don't see a problem with that

If the argument is that there is no need for a voter ID, well, that's one thing. But my comment is that a voter ID isn't racist or suppression.


Take all past elections out of the discussion.

If a voter ID takes the fraud argument away, what's the big deal?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-04-2021, 6:32 AM Reply   
Absent among all this voter ID BS is the fact that I can transfer money between financial institutions online, but I can't vote online. If the issue of voter suppression is that you have to show up in person with an ID during limited hours and limited locations that make it very hard for people in certain demographics, then why not have online voting? Secure voting online would eliminate the biggest part of the voter suppression issue, which IMO is not having to have an ID, but having to appear in person because that's the only way to verify that you have an ID. But that gets distorted into the fake issue of people somehow not having IDs.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-04-2021, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
a holiday. I don't see a problem with that

If the argument is that there is no need for a voter ID, well, that's one thing. But my comment is that a voter ID isn't racist or suppression.


Take all past elections out of the discussion.

If a voter ID takes the fraud argument away, what's the big deal?
Doesnt seem like a big deal does it, I mean everyone has an ID. Except everyone doesnt. Voting is a right. I read a study the other day...
"Those who advocate for voter ID laws claim they prevent in-person voter fraud, but this is a myth. In person voter fraud is extremely rare. In a 2014 study, only 31 cases were found out of more than 1 billion ballots cast in elections from 2000-2014. And those 31 included any and all credible claims, not just prosecutions and convictions."
31 cases out of over a billion votes. That tells me it is not an issue. Taking away the right to vote from millions of voters is a problem.
https://indivisible.org/resource/vot...-come-barriers

Requiring ID is vote suppression. Its trying to solve a problem that simply doesnt exist. Unless you consider 31 out of a billion a problem? Is it? Why do so many conservatives believe that there was voter fraud in the 2020 election? What leads them to that conclusion? Where are the facts? Why is there lack of trust in our election process? Who is creating the distrust? Over 300 new laws in process coming from republican led states legislatures after we had more people legally voting in history? Where's the beef? The claims made by Trump and his attys were the fraud. Sidney Powell, Rudy, FOX News... all being sued for billion$ by Dominion Voting Systems.
That fraud is provable.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-04-2021, 9:14 AM Reply   
people have been advocating voter id long before this last election

Why is it that the dems were pushing for a covid vaccination card and felt that that was okay, but not a voter id card?

I see reasonable suspicion from the right, that suspect that the left wants open borders and no voter id , to increase their base. You might not agree, but the arguments are compelling
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-04-2021, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
people have been advocating voter id long before this last election

Why is it that the dems were pushing for a covid vaccination card and felt that that was okay, but not a voter id card?

I see reasonable suspicion from the right, that suspect that the left wants open borders and no voter id , to increase their base. You might not agree, but the arguments are compelling
The study was 2000-2014. And still it isnt a real issue. Maybe you can find support for your theory voter fraud IS an issue.
Comparing covid vacs and voter Ids isnt really rational, 2 completely diff things. One is a right all americans have, the other something one does to help fight an out of control virus in a once in a hundred years pandemic. Vaccine is to get back to "normal". Isnt that what we all want? Back to normal life and economy? The vaccine is the plan. One could argue it is a patriotic duty to get vaccinated and to vote. No ID required to get a vac. I just got my first shot on Friday.
Immigrants cant vote, if you come to US illegally there isnt a path to citizenship, ie a way to vote. If you come in legally there is a long path to become a citizen. There may be arguments, im not convinced they are compelling or factual. How does it work? Where has it happened?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-04-2021, 1:06 PM Reply   
Personally I see no reason to not have voter ID but equally I don't think voter fraud is a significant issue.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-04-2021, 2:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Doesnt seem like a big deal does it, I mean everyone has an ID. Except everyone doesnt. Voting is a right. I read a study the other day...
"Those who advocate for voter ID laws claim they prevent in-person voter fraud, but this is a myth. In person voter fraud is extremely rare. In a 2014 study, only 31 cases were found out of more than 1 billion ballots cast in elections from 2000-2014. And those 31 included any and all credible claims, not just prosecutions and convictions."
31 cases out of over a billion votes. That tells me it is not an issue. Taking away the right to vote from millions of voters is a problem.
https://indivisible.org/resource/vot...-come-barriers

Requiring ID is vote suppression. Its trying to solve a problem that simply doesnt exist. Unless you consider 31 out of a billion a problem? Is it? Why do so many conservatives believe that there was voter fraud in the 2020 election? What leads them to that conclusion? Where are the facts? Why is there lack of trust in our election process? Who is creating the distrust? Over 300 new laws in process coming from republican led states legislatures after we had more people legally voting in history? Where's the beef? The claims made by Trump and his attys were the fraud. Sidney Powell, Rudy, FOX News... all being sued for billion$ by Dominion Voting Systems.
That fraud is provable.
Lets just send out ID to everyone who has an address, or a social security number the says legal non drivers ID. Use the government tax database. and problem solves, unless you are illegally here

you cant get a Vaccine without an ID, so you cant do anything without an ID. Lets stop the ID issues, its not an Issue its a loop hole to get illegal voters or repeat votes at the box.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-04-2021, 6:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Lets just send out ID to everyone who has an address, or a social security number the says legal non drivers ID. Use the government tax database. and problem solves, unless you are illegally here

you cant get a Vaccine without an ID, so you cant do anything without an ID. Lets stop the ID issues, its not an Issue its a loop hole to get illegal voters or repeat votes at the box.
Youre saying that with absolutely zero evidence of voter fraud from illegal voters, ever. Youre saying there is a problem without any actual proof there is a problem. Show how this is an actual real life issue or its simply a myth. There is no voter fraud issue in USA elections. Same way they are making voter suppression laws although no voting issues were uncovered. There was more scrutiny on the last election than any election in history, agree?... yet no one came up with any voting machine errors, fraud, ID fraud, dead people voting....virtually nothing.
FYI they are vaccinating the entire homeless population in LA area, (probably elsewhere too) no one needs an ID.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-04-2021, 6:34 PM Reply   
please explain how requiring a voter id is
A) racist
B) suppression
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-04-2021, 9:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Absent among all this voter ID BS is the fact that I can transfer money between financial institutions online, but I can't vote online. If the issue of voter suppression is that you have to show up in person with an ID during limited hours and limited locations that make it very hard for people in certain demographics, then why not have online voting? Secure voting online would eliminate the biggest part of the voter suppression issue, which IMO is not having to have an ID, but having to appear in person because that's the only way to verify that you have an ID. But that gets distorted into the fake issue of people somehow not having IDs.
Ladies and gentlemen

The idiot of the day award goes to ............95SN


Hey dumbass , banks require multiple forms of identification to open accounts. I bet banks are now racist too.


No fraud in America .......ok.

Only around 600 self-identified non-U.S. citizens were mistakenly registered to vote through the state’s new automatic registration systems. OOOOOOPS. THERE GOES YOUR NO FRAUD CLAIM . States can’t even register people properly. The dead have been voting here in Chicago for years. Those are just the numbers they’ll admit too. Spare me your nonsense.


Furthermore every urban epicenter is littered with free transportation for minorities to the polls. Hell in Chicago they drive tour buses to the voting machines straight from the hood. Voting busses are shipped to every major minority community to register day of new voters and then take them to vote right there. . No ID no problem. Nobody can be refused. You know what my rural elderly in- laws got to get them to the polls ...........nothing. Oh sorry they’re in a rural prodominately, white , Republican area. No extra funding for your buses.

The only racism in voting is the amount of money spent by the state and city to get minorities to the polls while doing nothing for the predominantly white rural communities of the state.


Anyone who states there’s no voter fraud in this country is an idiot. The simplest way to eliminate the discussion , and keep the results as honest as possible , is to require an ID , that’s the quickest and most effective way to win your argument of no fraud. Yet here you are making arguments for the contrary. Making your argument for a process that increases those odds. Seems real sane.

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-04-2021 at 10:00 PM.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-05-2021, 4:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Youre saying that with absolutely zero evidence of voter fraud from illegal voters, ever. Youre saying there is a problem without any actual proof there is a problem. Show how this is an actual real life issue or its simply a myth. There is no voter fraud issue in USA elections. Same way they are making voter suppression laws although no voting issues were uncovered. There was more scrutiny on the last election than any election in history, agree?... yet no one came up with any voting machine errors, fraud, ID fraud, dead people voting....virtually nothing.
FYI they are vaccinating the entire homeless population in LA area, (probably elsewhere too) no one needs an ID.
Your saying there is no fraud, so there is no issue with an ID! If everyone is on the up and up, why would you call an ID suppression? And if you can get a vaccine in LA, without an ID, then why would we need a vaccine card for the future? How do you plan on recording all the homeless, that "based on previous arguments" they are not homeless, just temporarily without a home. Those mentally ill and drug addicted are going to go back to normal life? Isn't this just an evil right wing creation, pushing drug users and mentally Ill to the sanctuary city?

Now we are back to the beginning, homeless are a cause of regulations, so without drug regulations, the homeless issue cleans itself up? or is this not the case? Isn't Biden and Harris going to fix everything? Without an ID, they won't be able to buy food or go into any establishment, as the push is to create private pressure, for establishments, to create their own laws requiring ID, also know as a Vaccine Card. (the is part of our new cancel culture propaganda) I have mine Vaccine card, it has my information on it.. Also it required ID. My wife got her first last week. Walgreens, required ID. the 2 immigrants in front of her, had to show a passport, ID I should have recorded it!

Every year my wife and I have to send the local school district proof of residence. Every year! Also you cannot get utilities without ID! So lets look at it for what it is. Yes, people who are illegal are getting government programs! Most to house them, feed them, give them utilities and start mainstreaming them into our country! I am not against humanity! I am against corruption!

Even some states offer illegal immigrants, the ability to get legal drivers licenses! So lets look at the problem for what it is. Corruption!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-05-2021, 6:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Hey dumbass , banks require multiple forms of identification to open accounts.
No s**t Sherlock. If you didn't have such diminished reading comprehension you could see I was saying that it isn't an issue of having an ID. Not only that but it seems like you don't even know who you are responding to, and mixing up the content of multiple posts in your reply.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-05-2021, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
No s**t Sherlock. If you didn't have such diminished reading comprehension you could see I was saying that it isn't an issue of having an ID. Not only that but it seems like you don't even know who you are responding to, and mixing up the content of multiple posts in your reply.
Yea I did. I’ll take the idiot of the day award there. What I get for multitasking. . Apologies



However our mayor takes it for today.

13 yr old shooting at rival gang members , get chased by police , pulls gun from his waist at police , gets shot once in chest , dead , while holding a gun , and somehow it’s the police’s fault for chasing an armed subject that was just actively shooting at a rival gang.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/polit...mpression=true
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-05-2021, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Yea I did. I’ll take the idiot of the day award there. What I get for multitasking. . Apologies
I think in most if not every state you have to have an ID to register to vote. IMO the issue of voter suppression is not about having an ID, but having to show up every time you vote to produce the ID. The suppression issue stems from access to voting sites. If you adjust the available times and locations, you can suppress particular groups of voters. Most everyone has internet access either at home or on their phone. The only demographic that probably doesn't is the elderly.

In the last election I requested a mail in ballot and dropped it off in a box at the early voting center. I could have mailed it but the center was a block from my house, and it ensured the ballot arrived on time. I like the ability to use mail in ballots and don't want to see it eliminated unless online voting becomes available. It can be done securely just like financial transactions, and it would encourage people to vote because of the convenience.

It seems odd to me that this isn't on anyone's radar. Just as it seems odd that people concerned about election security aren't interested in a central federal database of state voting results that could be cross referenced against SS and IRS databases for exposing potential fraud. I.E. deceased voters, duplicate votes, or even votes from locations that aren't seen as resident address in SS and tax filings.

The fact that it isn't on the radar of our representatives sowing the seeds of election security concern makes me think that security is less the issue and the goal is suppression.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-05-2021, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Ladies and gentlemen

The idiot of the day award goes to ............95SN


Hey dumbass , banks require multiple forms of identification to open accounts. I bet banks are now racist too.


No fraud in America .......ok.

Only around 600 self-identified non-U.S. citizens were mistakenly registered to vote through the state’s new automatic registration systems. OOOOOOPS. THERE GOES YOUR NO FRAUD CLAIM . States can’t even register people properly. The dead have been voting here in Chicago for years. Those are just the numbers they’ll admit too. Spare me your nonsense.


Furthermore every urban epicenter is littered with free transportation for minorities to the polls. Hell in Chicago they drive tour buses to the voting machines straight from the hood. Voting busses are shipped to every major minority community to register day of new voters and then take them to vote right there. . No ID no problem. Nobody can be refused. You know what my rural elderly in- laws got to get them to the polls ...........nothing. Oh sorry they’re in a rural prodominately, white , Republican area. No extra funding for your buses.


The only racism in voting is the amount of money spent by the state and city to get minorities to the polls while doing nothing for the predominantly white rural communities of the state.


Anyone who states there’s no voter fraud in this country is an idiot. The simplest way to eliminate the discussion , and keep the results as honest as possible , is to require an ID , that’s the quickest and most effective way to win your argument of no fraud. Yet here you are making arguments for the contrary. Making your argument for a process that increases those odds. Seems real sane.
Mistakes in registration that are caught are not voter fraud, they never voted.
Your favorite right wing conservative think tank disagrees with you. 1300 cases of voter fraud across the entire country. How you gonna change results with 1300 fraudulent votes across the country? Are you calling the Heritage Foundation idiots?

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-05-2021, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I think in most if not every state you have to have an ID to register to vote. IMO the issue of voter suppression is not about having an ID, but having to show up every time you vote to produce the ID. The suppression issue stems from access to voting sites. If you adjust the available times and locations, you can suppress particular groups of voters. Most everyone has internet access either at home or on their phone. The only demographic that probably doesn't is the elderly.

In the last election I requested a mail in ballot and dropped it off in a box at the early voting center. I could have mailed it but the center was a block from my house, and it ensured the ballot arrived on time. I like the ability to use mail in ballots and don't want to see it eliminated unless online voting becomes available. It can be done securely just like financial transactions, and it would encourage people to vote because of the convenience.

It seems odd to me that this isn't on anyone's radar. Just as it seems odd that people concerned about election security aren't interested in a central federal database of state voting results that could be cross referenced against SS and IRS databases for exposing potential fraud. I.E. deceased voters, duplicate votes, or even votes from locations that aren't seen as resident address in SS and tax filings.

The fact that it isn't on the radar of our representatives sowing the seeds of election security concern makes me think that security is less the issue and the goal is suppression.
We should make it a single day, show up in person, and vote with an ID. All problems solved. You cannot make it any simpler. Have the voting open for 24hrs, then everyone can vote around their work, or for the non working welfare, system driven folks, they can come at any time and if they cannot go to a polling center, they request a legal, ID verified, absentee ballot 60 to 90 days prior to the election.

So simple!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-05-2021, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Your saying there is no fraud, so there is no issue with an ID! If everyone is on the up and up, why would you call an ID suppression? And if you can get a vaccine in LA, without an ID, then why would we need a vaccine card for the future? How do you plan on recording all the homeless, that "based on previous arguments" they are not homeless, just temporarily without a home. Those mentally ill and drug addicted are going to go back to normal life? Isn't this just an evil right wing creation, pushing drug users and mentally Ill to the sanctuary city?

Now we are back to the beginning, homeless are a cause of regulations, so without drug regulations, the homeless issue cleans itself up? or is this not the case? Isn't Biden and Harris going to fix everything? Without an ID, they won't be able to buy food or go into any establishment, as the push is to create private pressure, for establishments, to create their own laws requiring ID, also know as a Vaccine Card. (the is part of our new cancel culture propaganda) I have mine Vaccine card, it has my information on it.. Also it required ID. My wife got her first last week. Walgreens, required ID. the 2 immigrants in front of her, had to show a passport, ID I should have recorded it!

Every year my wife and I have to send the local school district proof of residence. Every year! Also you cannot get utilities without ID! So lets look at it for what it is. Yes, people who are illegal are getting government programs! Most to house them, feed them, give them utilities and start mainstreaming them into our country! I am not against humanity! I am against corruption!

Even some states offer illegal immigrants, the ability to get legal drivers licenses! So lets look at the problem for what it is. Corruption!
Im saying there is so little fraud there is no need for new voter ID laws. There is issue forcing people to show up with ID's to vote every time. Lots of people do not have a Govt ID for all kinds of reasons.
18 percent—or almost 6 million—citizens over the age of 65 do not have photo ID;

16 percent of Latino voters do not have government-issued photo ID;

25 percent of voting age African Americans—5.5 million people – do not have ID; and

15 percent of voting age Americans who earn less than $35,000 do not have ID.

These are some of the people who are prevented from voting by voter ID laws.

Puerto Rico outlawed all Birth Certs prior to 2010 because there was large scale BC fraud. All those people cant all get new BC, and IDs.

The goal with vaccines is to get shots in arms to control the pandemic, transients most likely wont be jumping on a plane for Hawaiin vacation so no need for a V. passport for them.
First you say everyone needs an ID, even the immigrants to get their shot at Walgreens, then in the next sentence its the new cancel culture and immigrants are cheating Govt programs? Which is it?
The reason illegals get a license is so that we know they know the driving rules and participate in insurance, otherwise they would all drive w/o license and insurance. It isnt corruption, its so that every accident involving an immigrant doesnt screw over an american driver.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-05-2021, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Im saying there is so little fraud there is no need for new voter ID laws. There is issue forcing people to show up with ID's to vote every time. Lots of people do not have a Govt ID for all kinds of reasons.
18 percent—or almost 6 million—citizens over the age of 65 do not have photo ID;

16 percent of Latino voters do not have government-issued photo ID;

25 percent of voting age African Americans—5.5 million people – do not have ID; and

15 percent of voting age Americans who earn less than $35,000 do not have ID.

These are some of the people who are prevented from voting by voter ID laws.

Puerto Rico outlawed all Birth Certs prior to 2010 because there was large scale BC fraud. All those people cant all get new BC, and IDs.

The goal with vaccines is to get shots in arms to control the pandemic, transients most likely wont be jumping on a plane for Hawaiin vacation so no need for a V. passport for them.
First you say everyone needs an ID, even the immigrants to get their shot at Walgreens, then in the next sentence its the new cancel culture and immigrants are cheating Govt programs? Which is it?
The reason illegals get a license is so that we know they know the driving rules and participate in insurance, otherwise they would all drive w/o license and insurance. It isnt corruption, its so that every accident involving an immigrant doesnt screw over an american driver.

Its both, we have government setting up future voting for illegals and those without ID's, If your stats are correct, we are never getting rid of the virus, because those people will not be able to get shots, so you are cool with illegals not screwing over american drivers, but cool with them screwing over american voters. I see!

If there was true voter suppression. we would just make a law that anyone who does not own a home, cannot vote! Must be a legal property owner to voice your opinion. Must show proof of taxes. So if you aren't paying taxes, your voice does not count. Thats suppression, having an ID and showing your face, next to your ID is not suppression, its common sense.

And as for all the I can do this, and I can do that online, great, bank fraud, title fraud, Identity theft, is the fastest growing crime arena in our current landscape. So you are correct, that all these online processes are extremely hacked.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-05-2021, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Im saying there is so little fraud there is no need for new voter ID laws. There is issue forcing people to show up with ID's to vote every time. Lots of people do not have a Govt ID for all kinds of reasons.
I'd like to see a study of the number of people who can't be bothered to get an ID but vote. Other than elderly people who are probably under some kind of assisted living, I can't see the other groups being all that motivated to care about an election.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-05-2021, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
So simple!
Probably because it would suppress voting by most all demographics.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-05-2021, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
And as for all the I can do this, and I can do that online, great, bank fraud, title fraud, Identity theft, is the fastest growing crime arena in our current landscape. So you are correct, that all these online processes are extremely hacked.
So you think that most people care less about they money they have in the bank than their vote? Because that's pretty much the logic behind this.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-05-2021, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Its both, we have government setting up future voting for illegals and those without ID's, If your stats are correct, we are never getting rid of the virus, because those people will not be able to get shots, so you are cool with illegals not screwing over american drivers, but cool with them screwing over american voters. I see!

If there was true voter suppression. we would just make a law that anyone who does not own a home, cannot vote! Must be a legal property owner to voice your opinion. Must show proof of taxes. So if you aren't paying taxes, your voice does not count. Thats suppression, having an ID and showing your face, next to your ID is not suppression, its common sense.

And as for all the I can do this, and I can do that online, great, bank fraud, title fraud, Identity theft, is the fastest growing crime arena in our current landscape. So you are correct, that all these online processes are extremely hacked.
How are the illegal people voting now or in the future? What is the path to that? ... especially those w/o ID? So no im not cool with screwing over American voters and you fail again to show how that happens. You just say it does. Heritage Foundation did the work, 1300 cases nation wide. How do you sway an election with 1300 wayward votes?
If proof of paying taxes were used as prerequisite to vote, Trump couldnt vote his voice does not count. You are still trying to outlaw something you continue to fail to prove is an issue.


Just a side note, the Fraud is all those home titlelock et al companies... I hear the advertisements all the time. 99% of people who purchase a home have Title Insurance, makes it incredible difficult to steal the title to your house. Please have normal title insurance dont fall for this scam.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-05-2021, 10:45 AM Reply   
Banks are under constant attack from fraudsters. You can put in all the protection money can buy and some always gets through. The small bank I worked for wrote off $10-15K per MONTH in fraud losses. It increased almost every year. I can't imagine what large banks write off. Online voting would be a major target and the risk of fraud I think would increase dramatically.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-05-2021, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Just a side note, the Fraud is all those home titlelock et al companies... I hear the advertisements all the time. 99% of people who purchase a home have Title Insurance, makes it incredible difficult to steal the title to your house. Please have normal title insurance dont fall for this scam.
That's not what title insurance does. Title insurance insures that when you buy, that you own what you've purported to buy (with lots of exceptions and carve outs). It doesn't insure you against future fraud.

HOWEVER, the title industry kindof protects you. The only real goal of a title fraud scam is to divest you of title to your property and either sell it for cash or refinance it for cash. In both of those cases, the buyer would buy an owner's policy or the lender would buy a lender's policy, and the fraud is likely to be discovered.

In any case, fraud is fraud, and you can certainly unwind a fraudulent transfer.

I totally agree that the "title fraud" people have created an industry to scare people about a non-existent problem and then sell them snake oil to solve it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-05-2021, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
That's not what title insurance does. Title insurance insures that when you buy, that you own what you've purported to buy (with lots of exceptions and carve outs). It doesn't insure you against future fraud.

HOWEVER, the title industry kindof protects you. The only real goal of a title fraud scam is to divest you of title to your property and either sell it for cash or refinance it for cash. In both of those cases, the buyer would buy an owner's policy or the lender would buy a lender's policy, and the fraud is likely to be discovered.

In any case, fraud is fraud, and you can certainly unwind a fraudulent transfer.

I totally agree that the "title fraud" people have created an industry to scare people about a non-existent problem and then sell them snake oil to solve it.
I agree. This is why you ALWAYS get Title insurance...when you purchase a property you complete a confidential statement of info for the title company, who you are, where you lived, where you worked, marital history...A thief would have no way to access all the info needed to "take" your title and refi or sale. Its the same as the new voter fraud laws being passed, passing laws for issues that do not exist in reality.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-05-2021, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I agree. This is why you ALWAYS get Title insurance...when you purchase a property you complete a confidential statement of info for the title company, who you are, where you lived, where you worked, marital history...A thief would have no way to access all the info needed to "take" your title and refi or sale. Its the same as the new voter fraud laws being passed, passing laws for issues that do not exist in reality.
That's 100% not accurate. I don't think you really understand title insurance.

The info you give the title company is to protect the title company, not to protect the parties (i.e. if that information that they receive is false, they don't have to pay a claim).

Once you own the property you can certainly deed it to someone else outside of a title company / insured transaction. The county recorder's office doesn't only accept documents from a title company.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-05-2021, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
That's 100% not accurate. I don't think you really understand title insurance.

The info you give the title company is to protect the title company, not to protect the parties (i.e. if that information that they receive is false, they don't have to pay a claim).

Once you own the property you can certainly deed it to someone else outside of a title company / insured transaction. The county recorder's office doesn't only accept documents from a title company.
I think i understand it. There is 2 parts, a lenders policy that protect the lender in the transaction from financial loss. The owners policy protects the buyer from past issues, mech liens, back taxes, clouds on title like unrecorded deed... Both protect against past issues.
If a scammer tried to "steal your title" and sale or refi the home, title company pays to clear the issue. As far as i know most policies cover legal fees to right a wrong after the sale , ie post settlement.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-05-2021, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I think i understand it. There is 2 parts, a lenders policy that protect the lender in the transaction from financial loss. The owners policy protects the buyer from past issues, mech liens, back taxes, clouds on title like unrecorded deed... Both protect against past issues.
If a scammer tried to "steal your title" and sale or refi the home, title company pays to clear the issue. As far as i know most policies cover legal fees to right a wrong after the sale , ie post settlement.
Title insurance doesn't cover the scammer issue, unless you are the buyer and you buy from a scammer (in which case the title you acquired wasn't good). After you close, anything that happens with title, including you being scammed out of ownership, is NOT covered.

Title insurance is basically a guarantee when you buy that that the title you bought is good. it has nothing to do with (and does not protect you against) future transactions (anything that happens post closing).
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-05-2021, 1:27 PM Reply   
Its very simple, give people an avenue for fraud, there will be those who take it. Give portland police, crime will go down, take police away, crime is off the charts. Its simple, there are some who cheat, will always cheat, and we all know someone who is "that guy" so add them up, they exist and are doing illegal things all day long, what makes anyone believe that we can have open, fair election without accountability? We cannot do anything else without proof of life. So lets just have ID and vote!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-05-2021, 1:39 PM Reply   
Right, i cant twist my mind enough to see issue from the scammed buyers side, lol. So our diff of opinion (fact) is the after the fact coverage.
In CA we have 2 options (you may have the same in NV,... IDK) an Owners policy, standard ALTA (follows what you have stated, pre settlement) or an extended coverage policy. I have an Eagle policy from First American Title. I believe it covers my legal fees in event of...after the fact. Clearly i am not a insurance specialist. Thanks.
https://tworiverstitle.com/2016/02/0...tle-insurance/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-05-2021, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Its very simple, give people an avenue for fraud, there will be those who take it. Give portland police, crime will go down, take police away, crime is off the charts. Its simple, there are some who cheat, will always cheat, and we all know someone who is "that guy" so add them up, they exist and are doing illegal things all day long, what makes anyone believe that we can have open, fair election without accountability? We cannot do anything else without proof of life. So lets just have ID and vote!
We have accountability, Every single state that was challenged (Mich, Wis, Georgia, AZ.....) recounted (many more than once) and had full investigations and analysis of their elections. They did not find fraud. Its very simple. If they found fraud, trump may have won some of the 60 lawsuits he lost, he didnt. If there is fraud, there is evidence, proof, a paper trail, something. No one has come forward with proof. Those that made untrue claims, like those against Dominion Voting systems are all being sued for those lies. Fraud is a big business because there is $$ involved, they do illegal things to make $$. No $$ in voter fraud. It takes thousands and thousands of votes to turn an election, you would need thousands and thousands of fraudsters. Where are they hiding? No one opened their trap? How do you buy thousands and thousands of "that guy" and keep him loyal? Not one sell out? If you make a claim, you have to back it up with fact. If not, its nothing. Your claim of voter fraud is nothing but hot air until it is verified.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-05-2021, 11:08 PM Reply   
Yup here’s those woke democratic wheels spinning. The 2 black tens that murdered an innocent Uber driver during their violent carjacking of his car will be reaching a plea deal that will have them out of prison well before their 21st bday to celebrate because DC won’t charge the 15yr old as an adult. If carjacking an 66yr old elderly immigrant( enhanced crime based on age ) , and murdering him during the violent encounter isn’t enough to get one charged as an adult , what is? Sickening.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.c...a-deal-reports
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-05-2021, 11:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I think in most if not every state you have to have an ID to register to vote. IMO the issue of voter suppression is not about having an ID, but having to show up every time you vote to produce the ID. The suppression issue stems from access to voting sites. If you adjust the available times and locations, you can suppress particular groups of voters. Most everyone has internet access either at home or on their phone. The only demographic that probably doesn't is the elderly.

In the last election I requested a mail in ballot and dropped it off in a box at the early voting center. I could have mailed it but the center was a block from my house, and it ensured the ballot arrived on time. I like the ability to use mail in ballots and don't want to see it eliminated unless online voting becomes available. It can be done securely just like financial transactions, and it would encourage people to vote because of the convenience.

It seems odd to me that this isn't on anyone's radar. Just as it seems odd that people concerned about election security aren't interested in a central federal database of state voting results that could be cross referenced against SS and IRS databases for exposing potential fraud. I.E. deceased voters, duplicate votes, or even votes from locations that aren't seen as resident address in SS and tax filings.

The fact that it isn't on the radar of our representatives sowing the seeds of election security concern makes me think that security is less the issue and the goal is suppression.

Online banking fraud is fastest growing cyber crime in the world right now. Identify theft has been an issue for some time. The amount of data breeches and stoking information on the web is astronomical. 9800 sworn officers in our depertment , the latest update
Over 3600 were the victims of fraudulent unemployment claims, that number should be close to topping out here shortly as tax season comes to a close . That’s overt a 1/3 of the officers employed by the City of Chicago that have fell victim to this. That’s not including the other departments such as water , street and San , fire , and CDOT. One would think the money being handed out by the federal government would have some of the highest security standards available , Would you not . Some of the most recent estimates most around mid 40%, but some as high as 50 percent of the unemployment benefits paid out are listed as false ?


Sorry .......a web based , all automated , voting system on the web is leaving us more unsafe at the voter box than we currently are.

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-06-2021 at 12:01 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-06-2021, 4:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Right, i cant twist my mind enough to see issue from the scammed buyers side, lol. So our diff of opinion (fact) is the after the fact coverage.
In CA we have 2 options (you may have the same in NV,... IDK) an Owners policy, standard ALTA (follows what you have stated, pre settlement) or an extended coverage policy. I have an Eagle policy from First American Title. I believe it covers my legal fees in event of...after the fact. Clearly i am not a insurance specialist. Thanks.
https://tworiverstitle.com/2016/02/0...tle-insurance/
Interesting... I always choose the extended policy too, but hadn't noticed "post-policy forgery." Now I wish I could figure out what that meant or covered!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-06-2021, 5:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Online banking fraud is fastest growing cyber crime in the world right now. Identify theft has been an issue for some time. The amount of data breeches and stoking information on the web is astronomical.
So you don't do any online banking? Paper checks and USPS only?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-06-2021, 5:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Title insurance is basically a guarantee when you buy that that the title you bought is good. it has nothing to do with (and does not protect you against) future transactions (anything that happens post closing).
Exactly correct.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-06-2021, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Banks are under constant attack from fraudsters. You can put in all the protection money can buy and some always gets through. The small bank I worked for wrote off $10-15K per MONTH in fraud losses. It increased almost every year. I can't imagine what large banks write off. Online voting would be a major target and the risk of fraud I think would increase dramatically.
Because everyone wants to steal a vote more than money? In general stealing votes only counts if you can steal a lot of them undetected. When people steal money don't you know about it? Don't you know exactly when and where it was stolen? That's more than you have right now with voting. Can't people make fake IDs? Don't people make fake IDs to steal money from the bank? In fact, isn't that exactly how they do it?

The point is that money is a lot more desirable than someone else's vote. Whatever security is good enough for money is good enough for voting.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-06-2021, 5:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Because everyone wants to steal a vote more than money? In general stealing votes only counts if you can steal a lot of them undetected. When people steal money don't you know about it? Don't you know exactly when and where it was stolen? That's more than you have right now with voting. Can't people make fake IDs? Don't people make fake IDs to steal money from the bank? In fact, isn't that exactly how they do it?

The point is that money is a lot more desirable than someone else's vote. Whatever security is good enough for money is good enough for voting.
It may not be 98% of the people who want to steel votes, its 98% of the democrats who want to steel votes, harvest ballots, flip voter laws, eliminate voter ID, one and one and one. Georgia has made it easier to vote, FACT, but the Dems are cancel culture crazy and moved the Game. Why, because companies are terrified that if you don't bend to the left, you will be cancelled. Shunned from the Elite and penalized for anything not following their insane agenda.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-06-2021, 5:40 AM Reply   
No. In person fraud is very low. Most of it is cyber. It is usually caught pretty quickly. You usually know when it was done and where it was spent but tracking it is impossible and not cost beneficial. Debit card fraud is the responsibility of the bank, not the retailer so there is no recourse.

I understand what you are saying but think you would get a whole new level of cyber interference if they could potentially change the outcome of an election.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-06-2021, 6:00 AM Reply   
This thread needs a little comic relief...

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-06-2021, 6:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
No. In person fraud is very low. Most of it is cyber. It is usually caught pretty quickly. You usually know when it was done and where it was spent but tracking it is impossible and not cost beneficial.
So what you're saying is that a vote is a lot easier to recover than money. You only have to put in some effort if you want to find the person that stole it. When a person logs in to vote they can see if their account is compromised just like when money is stolen. But unlike money, recovering the vote is as easy as reporting it stolen. And now you have tangible evidence instead of a bunch of delusional grandstanding and pitchfork shaking.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-06-2021, 7:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
The point is that money is a lot more desirable than someone else's vote. Whatever security is good enough for money is good enough for voting.
According to the google machine 5.4% of American households are unbanked (no bank at all). I assume that these are the folks lined up at the Walmart customer service desk on paydays. And of those 94% of households that are banked, many many still don't use online banking platforms. I think you'd find it hard to get to universal adoption, unless you are gonna give folks an obama phone when they register to vote.

Second problem is that hacking the vote doesn't need to necessarily change the outcome to undermine the process. China and Russia (and probably others) are incentivized to undermine confidence in our system. See for example the recent unemployment payments deal that xstar references.

The reason that the whole mail in vote thing doesn't give me a lot of heartache in comparison is that it takes a TON of legwork to go scavenge up all of those mailed up ballots. You can't just do it in your mom's basement like you could with hacked computer votes.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-06-2021, 7:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
According to the google machine 5.4% of American households are unbanked (no bank at all). I assume that these are the folks lined up at the Walmart customer service desk on paydays. And of those 94% of households that are banked, many many still don't use online banking platforms. I think you'd find it hard to get to universal adoption, unless you are gonna give folks an obama phone when they register to vote.

Second problem is that hacking the vote doesn't need to necessarily change the outcome to undermine the process. China and Russia (and probably others) are incentivized to undermine confidence in our system. See for example the recent unemployment payments deal that xstar references.

The reason that the whole mail in vote thing doesn't give me a lot of heartache in comparison is that it takes a TON of legwork to go scavenge up all of those mailed up ballots. You can't just do it in your mom's basement like you could with hacked computer votes.
Its not the general public harvesting, its the left lobbyist and propaganda units, like the BLM (as an example) who would pressure and threaten those to flip votes or vote in a certain way. When PA closed the curtains, had people (working the ballots) make comments on pushing through ballots etc. It tends to create a willingness for those extremely involved in "the vote" to manipulate the numbers. It happens in schools, when children vote for homecoming queen. lol So it is happening in our voting system.. People will try to sway the outcome if it makes them feel better about the outcome. Look at how insane our last 100 days have been.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-06-2021, 7:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Its not the general public harvesting, its the left lobbyist and propaganda units, like the BLM (as an example) who would pressure and threaten those to flip votes or vote in a certain way. When PA closed the curtains, had people (working the ballots) make comments on pushing through ballots etc. It tends to create a willingness for those extremely involved in "the vote" to manipulate the numbers. It happens in schools, when children vote for homecoming queen. lol So it is happening in our voting system.. People will try to sway the outcome if it makes them feel better about the outcome. Look at how insane our last 100 days have been.
Doug, honestly, even in states with Republican AGs, none of that Parler conspiracy stuff has turned into anything. The reason I'm not afraid of widespread mail fraud is that it would take a huge number of "regular" people in key positions to pull off. If you think that polling places and vote counting centers are staffed by a huge number of co-conspirators, all of whom are willing to take the fall for the organization, just to shift their precinct's voting outcome... well think about that for a couple of minutes. It would take tens of thousands of people who are "in on it," and I can't think of any conspiracy in human history that was ever that vast and was also successful. Someone (probably thousands of someones) would sing.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-06-2021, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
According to the google machine 5.4% of American households are unbanked (no bank at all). I assume that these are the folks lined up at the Walmart customer service desk on paydays. And of those 94% of households that are banked, many many still don't use online banking platforms. I think you'd find it hard to get to universal adoption, unless you are gonna give folks an obama phone when they register to vote.
Show me where I said that I support only having online voting? BTW the Obama phone is a myth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Second problem is that hacking the vote doesn't need to necessarily change the outcome to undermine the process.
The last election demonstrated that you don't have to prove any votes were stolen to undermine the process. And despite the arguments presented here I still don't believe that only Democrats use online banking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
The reason that the whole mail in vote thing doesn't give me a lot of heartache in comparison is that it takes a TON of legwork to go scavenge up all of those mailed up ballots. You can't just do it in your mom's basement like you could with hacked computer votes.
So it's way easier to steal money than votes? Why do we have online banking if that's the case? Show me one person who'd rather see their accounted cleaned out over having a vote stolen.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-06-2021, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Show me where I said that I support only having online voting? BTW the Obama phone is a myth.
I know. It was a joke.

Is making it easier for the wealthy to vote the best use of limited resources? My polling place is already super easy.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-06-2021, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Doug, honestly, even in states with Republican AGs, none of that Parler conspiracy stuff has turned into anything. The reason I'm not afraid of widespread mail fraud is that it would take a huge number of "regular" people in key positions to pull off. If you think that polling places and vote counting centers are staffed by a huge number of co-conspirators, all of whom are willing to take the fall for the organization, just to shift their precinct's voting outcome... well think about that for a couple of minutes. It would take tens of thousands of people who are "in on it," and I can't think of any conspiracy in human history that was ever that vast and was also successful. Someone (probably thousands of someones) would sing.
this is simple if we vote in person, but we could stop all voter fraud, but that would deter the agenda that is plaguing our country, with other fraud as well. Its a fact, if we wanted to stop fraud. we would have strict rules, that do not allow it. There is fraud in every vote, how much? don't know. Its a shame that the politicians want it. Its a shame that people are so politically charged, then will destroy a system that has worked for over 100 years. The next 20 years will be very sad, if the people don't stand up to the shear stupidity we are seeing in our government. At all levels. Common sense is been tossed out the window.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-06-2021, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
This thread needs a little comic relief...

Glad they were finally able to apprehend that fleeing democrat. I especially loved the final collision into the guy’s passenger side that set off the air bags. That was a nice touch.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-06-2021, 8:15 AM Reply   
If you actually risked getting your accounts wiped out nobody would do online banking. The bank is liable for the fraud in 99% of the cases.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-06-2021, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
This thread needs a little comic relief...

I liked how they had to use multiple cars for the pit. As a tax payer I would have rather they stuck to a designated vehicle!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-06-2021, 8:21 AM Reply   
Has anyone else figured out MLB is BLM backwards? So funny those democrats are so stupid that they took the AS game from a 51% black community full of black-owned businesses and gave it to a 76% white town with a 9% black population that has similar voting laws to Atlanta. Democrat woke stupidity on a nuclear scale. Way to “stick it to the man.” Talk about cutting off your nose just to spite your face. Never again will I watch MLB, NBA or NFL.

Last edited by markj; 04-06-2021 at 8:24 AM.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 2:12 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us