Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 03, 2009

Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       05-29-2009, 8:33 AM Reply   
I had the local dealer in Fargo send in my deffective 146 Marek about 2 weeks ago. Riding season is pretty much started now and im rockin an 02 byerly with a crack in it (NOT FUN). Called my local dealer about the status of the Marek and said it could take up to 4 to 6 weeks and maybe longer so was just curious if anyone from hyperlite could maybe give me a heads up or person I could contact to possibly speed the process up... I had heard HO was doin some new thing with taking pics and breaking the boards at store but apperantly that wasnt in the cards for mine so any help is appreciated! I realize these things take time but i feel im being counterproductive to my riding gettin on my old Byerly and friends decks and not getting use to the Marek. Anyways was just gonna check. :-) THANKS!!!!
Old     (dirtysparks)      Join Date: May 2004       05-29-2009, 8:41 AM Reply   
Doesn't the dealer usually just exchange your board right there? I bet you got it from Scheels?

My buddy warrantied out his board from Scheels here in Bis, and his took a loooooooooong time - off season though.

(Message edited by dirtysparks on May 29, 2009)
Old     (coreym)      Join Date: Sep 2008       05-29-2009, 9:31 AM Reply   
This is Corey M @ Hyperlite. Sorry you are having troubles with your warranty process. We have changed the way we handle RA's to make sure all Hyperlite riders get as many days on the water as possible. Email or PM me, coreym@hosports.com, with your RA number and I will make sure you are taken care of. Look forward to hearing from you.
Old     (dizzyj)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-29-2009, 9:33 AM Reply   
They swapped out my broken marek in 3 days. Couldnt have been happier.
Old     (coreym)      Join Date: Sep 2008       05-29-2009, 9:39 AM Reply   
That's more like it, I bet there is shorter RA stories out there than that though. Hyperlite wants to keep you guys on the water, let us know how we can help you out!

Corey M @ Hyperlite
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       05-29-2009, 9:47 AM Reply   
Jeff, It was Scheels! they need to step it up bigtime in this department because they are horrible to work with!!!!

Corey, Sent you an email just waiting on scheels to get me the RA number.

Just so everyone knows my last name is Scheel but I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE STORE!!! And if I was the wakeboarders would get treated A LOT better there.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-29-2009, 9:47 AM Reply   
Good stuff, Hyperlite.

Too bad about that dealer
Old     (dirtysparks)      Join Date: May 2004       05-29-2009, 10:00 AM Reply   
Yup, not sure what the deal is with Scheels and their warranty process. Nice to see hyp come on and take care of you though.
Old     (coreym)      Join Date: Sep 2008       05-29-2009, 10:16 AM Reply   
Our new warranty process is new and some dealers haven't quite figured it out yet. We are doing our best to train them and make sure they have every tool possible to make this summer as smooth as possible. Everything that we are implementing is saving time and MONEY for the consumer and the shop. If your shop has questions the Hyperlite customer service is here to help them out. That's what we do and we are good at what we do! (if you cant tell I am a lil biased) Let me know if there is any thing I can help you guys with.

Corey M @ Hyperlite
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       05-29-2009, 10:16 AM Reply   
Hyperlite is very fast with Warranty claims, must be your dealer.
If I send pics of a warranty item I have a replacement with in a week.
Old    thebiggmann            05-29-2009, 11:05 AM Reply   
So I cracked my 07 Murray the other day, and I don't remember where i got it from, since I bought it off Ebay. It had a full warranty tho and came brand new. How do i go about getting that warrantied?
Old     (coreym)      Join Date: Sep 2008       05-29-2009, 11:37 AM Reply   
Biggs - I PMed you.