Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 03, 2009

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-23-2009, 9:28 AM Reply   
So here in Snow COLD Minnesota we have a ton of riders. For the last year or so our crew has grown tighter and together we have grown our trick list and continue to challenge ourselves daily! I have started to refer to this crew as the A-Team, mainly because after 15+ years of riding I have never had such a talented crew of riders that I am lucky enough to ride with everyday. These guys are the most dedicated riders I know, really I shuold just thank them for letting me hang with them!!! Anyway, Yesterday we finally got the whole A-Team in the water(myself, Colin Ryan, Sean Barrett, Ryan Taylor aka Photo Ryan, and Jay Fogelson aka Ironjay). The water was cold, the sun was out and the crew was RIPPING!!!

Stand outs included Colin Ryan’s Toenines WAY into the Flats. And his double grab 3 to switch double grab 3, double grab 5 to switch double grab 5.

Jay was BLASTING his spins way into the flats.

Sean was captain consistent landing everything blind.

You can tell that Ryan has been spending lots of time at Lymans house with how massive he took every trick! (I promise I will get behind the lense and shoot you next time we are out Bro!)

All Shots of Course by Ryan Taylor Visual!!!! You the Man Bro-
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-23-2009, 9:31 AM Reply   
oops missed one!!!!

Captin Toenine MASSIVE!!!!

Upload
Upload
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-23-2009, 1:02 PM Reply   
Great shots! You looked cold in that first set of pics :-) What is Colin riding now?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-23-2009, 3:31 PM Reply   
Colin left Gator over the winter he is now on Liquid Force, riding the Watson setup. The boy can fly!
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-23-2009, 5:47 PM Reply   
andy, shots #3 and #6 of Colin, were either of those off the dub? It does not look like it from what I can see from the pic, but he is going so big!
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-23-2009, 5:51 PM Reply   
Good move on Collin's part. Now he will finally get the coverage he deserves!!
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-25-2009, 6:53 AM Reply   
john, both of those were off the d-up.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-25-2009, 7:03 AM Reply   
What is there to say except way to represent!!!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-26-2009, 8:22 AM Reply   
Yeah Jay is Correct those are both off the dubber.
Old     (amark)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-26-2009, 8:53 AM Reply   
hey yo andy i was reading your profile and it said something about giving lessons, do u still do that? i could use some serious help on spinning...
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-26-2009, 10:37 AM Reply   
Mark,

Yeah I totally give lessons just PM me or email me at wakeboard1@gmail.com and we can talk more.
Old     (jjakober)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-26-2009, 12:50 PM Reply   
It's about time you got out on that Decade Andy! So what did you think of it and the boots?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-26-2009, 1:16 PM Reply   
J-

I have been on the decade for about a month or so. Man do I love it. It tracks like a dream, have boat loads of POP, and is one of the fastest boards I have ever shredded. As for the boots. They are incredible. I am so glad that O'brien waited to get the boots out until they were perfect! And I must say they are perfect. The Ankle pockets are insane you are so locked in its wild! You riding a Full Decade set-up too???
Old     (justinlkgb)      Join Date: Jun 2008       05-26-2009, 4:19 PM Reply   
Nice job A-team!

I want in sometime!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-26-2009, 5:19 PM Reply   
Looks like Sean was poking that S@#! out. Hook me up with a couple House stickers bro.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-27-2009, 7:57 AM Reply   
Randy shoot me your address and I will get a grip of them off to you.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-27-2009, 8:05 AM Reply   
Thanks Andy, PM sent.