Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 28, 2009

Old     (snacks)      Join Date: Oct 2008       05-27-2009, 5:15 PM Reply   
What's the feeling of this counsel on Tige Boats?
Looking at the RZ series along with the Ve series.

Just want to know if its a good brand and if you would play behind it.
Old     (jeffdep)      Join Date: Oct 2018       12-12-2018, 12:50 PM Reply   
Tige does not stand behind there products - PERIOD. I have had two and the first was fine, my 2012 Z3 is a piece of crap! I have had to have the seat replaced 3 times with them and the last set is two seasons in and falling apart again. I had to pay to ship the boat back to the for this last set costing me $1000 and a ton of time. I found a local upholster to do them right this time for less that $5700 with material that will last and they are refusing to pay for it. Yes the boat is 6 years old, but the seats are only two years old and should last many years. Everyone that I talk to says they where put together poorly, with no re-enforcement at the seam and the material is sub par. They are forcing me to sue them and I will. If you are having similar problems feel free to reach out to me at jeff@RMRM.net.
Be sure to shop elsewhere for a boat $80+ for a Tige! You mine as well buy a Bayliner. There dealers are jerks as well, unprofessional and complete lairs. Performance Marine in Osage Beach made this the worst experience ever, with poor service and the owner is a complete thug!