Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       04-08-2016, 8:14 AM Reply   
So recently I noticed on Instagram that Danny Harf, Bob Sichel and Parks have all opened up a new wakeboard school called Lake Dayz. With a trip to Florida coming up in a short time I thought I would send an email and see if they have any available space. This morning I got this email back:

"Hey Levi,
We are good to go! Danny is available for the 19th and the 22nd. Bob wont be there on the 19th but can join us on the 22nd for the bigger group! We will be behind the Nautique G23 for both days! We will put you on the schedule. Please let us know asap if you need to make any changes to the plan!
Thanks
Lake Dayz"

Could there be a better email to "wake" up too? 2 days of wakeboarding with Danny Harf? Really? Only in wakeboarding could you hang out and ride with a pro for the day like this. We are all so excited.

I will post a full review and pics when we get back.