Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (ladiii08)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-11-2009, 12:28 PM Reply   
Manfrotto 190XDB Mini Basic Tripod- Black W/O Head
Old     (bigdad)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-14-2009, 9:47 PM Reply   
How much?
Old     (ladiii08)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-15-2009, 5:22 AM Reply   
100 dollars, thats with shipping and handling, because its gunna be like 20 dollars because the weight
Old     (bigdad)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-15-2009, 8:40 AM Reply   
Ah. It's actually cheaper then that on Amazon for a new one.
Old     (ladiii08)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-15-2009, 11:36 AM Reply   
alright, well how much is on amazon and i can maybe math it?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-15-2009, 1:05 PM Reply   

quote:

By Jared L. (ladiii08) on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 11:36 am:

alright, well how much is on amazon and i can maybe math it?

the price on your used tripod will match the price on a new tripod on amazon? cool!
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       09-15-2009, 1:48 PM Reply   
^^^^ Hahahah!
Old     (ladiii08)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-16-2009, 3:05 PM Reply   
hahahahah yea funny? get your amazon then
Old     (ladiii08)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-16-2009, 3:36 PM Reply   
ok man? you have to be a dbag about it..
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-16-2009, 6:14 PM Reply   
You should probably throw up a link to the cheaper one, cause I just ran a search for it and can't find anything...

Must be cool to have an income and to be able to crack jokes on a broke college kid. Just saying.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-16-2009, 6:33 PM Reply   
http://www.amazon.com/Manfrotto-190XDB-Section-Aluminum-Tripod/dp/B000N81BXO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1253150847&sr =8-1

new manfrotto 190xdb $98.90 + free 2-day shipping
Old     (ladiii08)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-16-2009, 6:56 PM Reply   
ok..so thats like 2 dollars more than what im sellin, mines just as good as new, and really, when i pay for shipping, im only getting 80..
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-16-2009, 7:40 PM Reply   
Don't you think it's unusual to sell something used (no matter what the condition) for the same price it sells for new? Plus the fact that you're only getting $80 isn't really relevant to the buyer is it?

Since amazon offers free shipping as well you need to factor that into your asking price.

I always figure one loses at least 10% the minute the box is opened.
Old     (ladiii08)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-16-2009, 7:45 PM Reply   
alright ill sell it for 60 dollars?? anyone?
Old     (bigdad)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-17-2009, 12:47 PM Reply   
I was interested, but not now. Start calling people "dbag" and just having a bad attitude all around. I don't know you so I can only tell what type of person you are through this thread. So far I'm not impressed, therefore I choose to look elsewhere.

And someone needs to teach Nick how to use the internet.
Old     (calexan)      Join Date: Dec 2008       09-17-2009, 3:06 PM Reply   
^^^^^^^^
hahaha
Old     (ladiii08)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-17-2009, 3:52 PM Reply   
its a little hard not to get an attitude when someone mocks you and laughs at you? but its cool, dont worry about it
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-19-2009, 6:20 PM Reply   
I'm sorry, I was told to look into this thread, I looked into it. I was in the middle of studying, so I real quick ran an amazon search for the name I was given and couldn't find any that matched what he said he had (feature wise, found plenty of Manfrotto tripods with heads for 180 dollars plus). I don't shop on Amazon, ever, so when it was blanking out words from my search, I just kinda got annoyed and stopped looking. Not worth my time really.

I'll learn how to use the internet when I'm not studying for an exam that relates to 30 percent of my grade, thank you.

And to be honest, when you start mocking people in a thread without actually having any input at all, you lose a lot of class. So, you're all just in a big "I'm a dbag" class right now, Jared included for reacting like he did. But for future reference, I'll keep it in mind that if a person comes onto the site and is relatively new to it, I should make fun of them instead of actually being useful and informing them of what the other costs are and stuff while calling them out on charging too much.

That's one thing people on here fail to do, is to try to be at least somewhat supportive with a lot of topics. There's mocking open idiocy like some of the threads that pop up in the Wakeboarding discussion and in the Randomness, and then there's mocking someone because they're trying to sell something based on how much they know it to be worth. I mean, seriously, you could just tell him the price, say "oh, well, it doesn't make sense to sell it used for the same as new, can you lower it?"

Oh, that's right, that's what you did. After you mocked him. And he lowered the price. You're all cool.

Although I take that back, there seems to be quite a bit of friend building in topics where a person asks for help on how to do a trick, or how to build something, but man, man oh man oh man, when you guys see something about an opinion you disagree with, or a thread about selling stuff, you just take off with the flamethrowers.

That's all, I'm done with the thread. You guys have fun being all cool here with your "superior knowledge of all things internet, video, and picture related."
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-19-2009, 6:46 PM Reply   
UploadUpload