Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through May 13, 2004

Old    whitechocolate            04-08-2004, 3:09 PM Reply   
I saw this in a Mag and thought some of you might find it usefull, Add a flag to it and you have a Power Flag

$174.00
http://www.innovativelight.com/

(Message edited by whitechocolate on April 08, 2004)
Old     (planetnautique)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-08-2004, 3:13 PM Reply   
That is an option from Correct Craft. I have it on my boat. So far, it has been very cool! I hope that in the future I don't run into problems with it not raising or lowering properly. I do really like it right now though. Also, if you hold the switch down for a couple of seconds, it flashes the SOS sign!
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-08-2004, 3:29 PM Reply   
There used to be a guy up north that used to make automatic flags from GM electric antennas. Probably cheaper than $174
Old    whitechocolate            04-08-2004, 3:35 PM Reply   
Jeff is this the SAME light as on your SAN because I thought it was a $700 option from CC.

If you look threw there website it looks like CC uses othere stuff form them The docking lights and the Horn covers look just like the same stuff they use as OEM
Old     (jklein)      Join Date: May 2001       04-08-2004, 4:33 PM Reply   
I also like the pop up bow light too. There's an article about it on MBO.com. I might do it.
Old    ag4ever            04-09-2004, 6:45 AM Reply   
It looks exactly like mine. I will shoot a pic, and post it this weekend.
Old     (nawakwa1)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-09-2004, 7:40 AM Reply   
Ummmm,
Have a look at the specs. on the website where they sell these. I think they go up 4' in the air.
It looks like they are suited to cabin cruisers.
Old     (planetnautique)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-09-2004, 8:27 AM Reply   
Grant,

It looks pretty much identical to the one on my SAN from the factory. If it really was a $700 upgrade, I certainly wouldn't have ordered it. I bought the boat off of the showroom floor, and it was already installed though. It really is a cool feature, but I don't think it is worth $700!!
Old    ag4ever            04-11-2004, 9:45 PM Reply   
Here is a pic of mine.

Stern Light

Here is a movie of the SOS feature.

SOS

Here is a pic of it retracted.

Down Position
Old    bigd            04-13-2004, 10:27 AM Reply   
Looks cool. Not something you'd want one of your drunk buddies to bump into and snap off!
Old    whitechocolate            04-15-2004, 8:29 AM Reply   
I was thinking that it would be cool to install this pop up light into the tower speaker box. Because it would be mounted up high It wouldnt have to extend very high. Mabey a foot or 2. How deep/long is the pop up unit? I would think the higher the pop up light goes the longer/deeper the unit would be. Jeff or Rober could you check and see how deep the light is, Thanks G
Old    ag4ever            04-15-2004, 12:38 PM Reply   
The unit goes from the deck down to the carpeted floor in the locker. It is located behind the "V" shaped cover that covers the gas fill on my boat, but then again mine is a SAN.

I would guess the thing is 15" deep.