Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-06-2007, 6:44 PM Reply   
I am going down near Atlanta tomorrow and wondered if hitting Ambush's physical store is worth the time to drive out of the way. Is it merely buywake.com in person where I can touch the goods, or is there something to make it worth visiting?
Old     (bbking)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-06-2007, 7:25 PM Reply   
hey i'll be there tomorrow!!!

they got snowboarding, wake, a miniscule amount of surf, skate and some music

i'm sure there is a good bit of wake stuff now that snowboarding is over and cleared out... you can pick up their ronix, LF, or hyperlite boards

nothing nice for wakeskates really, i've gotten my jetpilot falcon fest, thermal SL line, accurate leather handle, and wakeboard/bindings there

you can touch everything except the fins, watches, sunglasses, and toe jam

pick up, try on any clothes, try on any bindings whatever you want, they're pretty chilled their (mostly skaters and usually one wakeboarder who just enjoy working with their sport)

what are you looking for? i can tell you probably if they have it or not, but i'm actually gonna be there to return my jet pilot falcon vest tomorrow (if my mom finds the receipt!!!)