Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 16, 2003

Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       05-31-2003, 8:29 PM Reply   
Hey, I was on Aol for Broadband and saw an ad for Shaun Murray's new game "Wakeboarding Unleashed" That looks so crazy. Graphics look better that anything I've seen. If you type in Wakeboarding Unleashed as the AOL Keyword, it shows a clip of some amazing riding from Darrin, Shaun, Tara, etc. Check it out if you have AOL.

Also, another thing I thought was cool was that it is coming out June 3rd! That's the same day that my band Depswa's album "Two Angels and a Dream" hits stores. Looks like there are two reasons to go to the store that day!

Oh and finally, I have a couple things up on e-Bay right now. Including a 2002 HL Project 142 in near mint condition (it was a board I received after my 2001 broke, but I had already decided to buy a Parks, so I haven't rode it much). It is only at like $180 right now, so someone's gonna get a smokin' deal.

Check out my auctions here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3610680707&category=23 807&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3610681020&category=23 807&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3610681118&category=23 807&rd=1
Old     (supersport)      Join Date: Dec 2001       05-31-2003, 10:28 PM Reply   
I think there was a shameless plug in this post...
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       05-31-2003, 11:51 PM Reply   
No Shame...it was a legit plug! HA!
Old     (levi)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-01-2003, 12:10 AM Reply   
Dan...can I tell you how much I love your song "This Time"!!! I will definitely be picking up the new cd!!
Old    chase            06-01-2003, 10:02 AM Reply   
Dan, I already PRE-ORDERED it! I better get it the same time I could buy it!

Anyways, are you guys still touring with Evanessence...er...Evenesince...or...Evanesance... aw, you know!?! I think they are coming back to Orlando next month. Let me know so I can get the SAN loaded up with beer and gas!
Old    hayduke            06-01-2003, 10:11 AM Reply   
Why do all the screen shots have the rider 50+ feet in the air or on a slider? Looks like you just fly around the courses spinnning.
Old    chase            06-01-2003, 12:49 PM Reply   
By the way, I was talking about your CD not the game! I had to Pre-Buy it from Best Buy. Do you think they ship it out early so it arrives on the release date?
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       06-09-2003, 12:10 AM Reply   
Chase...did you get your CD? I know another person that told me they ordered it from Best Buy that didn't get it on the release date although they thought they were supposed to. Let me know Bro.
Old    warlock00            06-09-2003, 7:02 AM Reply   
Dan that video on TV rocks...made me want the CD.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-09-2003, 7:25 AM Reply   
The CD is AWESOME. Go see them in concert if you can. The Kill it. Jeremy (lead singer) just gets so into the music- very inspiring. Check out OZFEST since that is their latest tour.

Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       06-11-2003, 11:51 PM Reply   
Thanks you guys! I'm pretty stoked about it all.

Hey Warlock...did you pick up the CD?
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-12-2003, 8:31 AM Reply   
Dan what up man, hows the tour going? Wanna tell ya that I bought TWO cd's just like I said I would. When is Ozzfest coming to Cali? If I can get it off of work, I think that I'm gonna try to come see you play, maybe even get back stage.....huh, yeah, back stage, isn't that a good idea.
Old    mt_hed            06-12-2003, 9:48 AM Reply   
Dan, what do you do in the band, like drums, lead guitar, etc?
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       06-12-2003, 12:51 PM Reply   
Brandon. We actually cancelled our acoustic tour and are just hanging in L.A. right now. We fly to NY on Sunday to do something for Much Music-Fuse, but will be back for a few more days before Heading to TX to start Ozzfest. As for Ozzfest in L.A., let me know if you get work off...we'll hang out.

Max, I play lead and rhythm guitar. We don't necessarily do a ton of solos and stuff, but there are a lot of lead melodies and harmonies in our music.
Old    chase            06-12-2003, 2:50 PM Reply   
Dan,
The CD got here and it is really good! Alot of my buds like it as well and I told them they had to buy it because I won't burn it for them! How are the sales going thus far? I hope it goes quadrillion platinum!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       06-12-2003, 7:46 PM Reply   
Hey Dan,
How can a person get your CD up here in Canada?
Old     (jaxboarder)      Join Date: Dec 2001       06-12-2003, 8:19 PM Reply   
Dan, are yall comin back to jacksonville any time soon? I missed it when yall played last year cuz i didnt know your stuff... now i realy like it, the video rocks.