Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-17-2021, 2:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
WaitÖÖ. so now youíre for border closures, walls , and prisons? Man once again I am confused.
I've always been for border security, I just thought building a wall was the stupidest way possible to not achieve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
New Zealand has administered at least 2,293,301 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, thatís enough to have vaccinated about 23.3% of the countryís population.

Low case count ÖÖÖlow vaccines ? There goes the science. Why isnít everyone vaccinated ? Your country should be ashamed.
The vaccine roll out has been a joke. Quite pathetic. Not having covid here as been quite a demotivating factor in getting people vaccinated. Hopefully this scare will get things accelerated
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 2:56 PM Reply   
So here it is. The entire vaccine argument in a nutshell.

“ The vaccine should be choice not a mandate. “

The left claims the vaccine works. Its push to mandate vaccination is based on the fact vaccination will prevent serious symptoms and or death. Reduces the risk contracting and transmitting against the virus Yet here are lefties galore including the CDC implementing mask mandates , rolling back covid protocols and screaming at the top of their lungs condemning the unvaccinated.

The argument is simple. Left claims vaccine is widely effective . Yet here they are implementing policies that are basically saying opposite. If the vaccine is so effective as it’s the answer to covid it shouldn’t matter whether your standing next to an unvaccinated person or groping a vaccinated tranny . The vaccine will protect you from seriously illness or death. . That’s all we’ve heard is how effective the vaccine is against getting seriously ill or dead. So if your standing next a vaccinated contagious individual or a non vaccinated contagious individual you’re risk is exactly the same . So what makes this such a serious issue. If contracting the virus while vaccinated has no consequences except less than a common cold why the hysteria ? Yet now we have the left making a surge to bring back mask mandates and lockdowns. Which means there are only two answers the issue at hand.

Either the vaccine doesn’t do what they claim it does, or this new push is once again completely politically motivated line of bull****.

So which is it? Explain how a classroom full of completely vaccinated individuals should be required to wear masks and social distance if the vaccine works as touted.

At what point does the fear of contracting the common cold disappear from their warped mental defected minds ? Do these idiots plan on trying to hid from it forever ? The narrow focus on something that effects such a minute group of individuals at the cost of the majority is mind boggling.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-17-2021 at 3:06 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-17-2021, 3:10 PM Reply   
The vaccine is like seatbelts in cars, they are effective but people still die when wearing them. That's no reason not to mandate seat belt use.

The added thing to consider about the freedom from aspect to masks and vaccines is your choice to not get vaccinated or wear a mask interferes with another citizen freedom of living without disease. It's not a simple exercise to say who's freedom should be protected more.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-17-2021, 3:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
So here it is. The entire vaccine argument in a nutshell.

ď The vaccine should be choice not a mandate. ď
.
I totally sympathize with this argument and will support it 100% when taking my shoes and belt off at the airport before boarding my plane is a choice not a mandate.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-17-2021, 3:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
So here it is. The entire vaccine argument in a nutshell.

ď The vaccine should be choice not a mandate. ď

The left claims the vaccine works. Its push to mandate vaccination is based on the fact vaccination will prevent serious symptoms and or death. Reduces the risk contracting and transmitting against the virus Yet here are lefties galore including the CDC implementing mask mandates , rolling back covid protocols and screaming at the top of their lungs condemning the unvaccinated.

The argument is simple. Left claims vaccine is widely effective . Yet here they are implementing policies that are basically saying opposite. If the vaccine is so effective as itís the answer to covid it shouldnít matter whether your standing next to an unvaccinated person or groping a vaccinated tranny . The vaccine will protect you from seriously illness or death. . Thatís all weíve heard is how effective the vaccine is against getting seriously ill or dead. So if your standing next a vaccinated contagious individual or a non vaccinated contagious individual youíre risk is exactly the same . So what makes this such a serious issue. If contracting the virus while vaccinated has no consequences except less than a common cold why the hysteria ? Yet now we have the left making a surge to bring back mask mandates and lockdowns. Which means there are only two answers the issue at hand.

Either the vaccine doesnít do what they claim it does, or this new push is once again completely politically motivated line of bull****.

So which is it? Explain how a classroom full of completely vaccinated individuals should be required to wear masks and social distance if the vaccine works as touted.

At what point does the fear of contracting the common cold disappear from their warped mental defected minds ? Do these idiots plan on trying to hid from it forever ? The narrow focus on something that effects such a minute group of individuals at the cost of the majority is mind boggling.

I think you fail to understand several factors. 1st, the vaccines were created for the Alpha, first Covid variant. It also works well against the Delta variant, but the delta is WAY MORE contagious, Ive heard from 20 times to 60 times more. The delta is causing more vaccinated positive tests. When testing for the Alpha a nose swab would return 100 or so covid particles. The delta nose swabs are testing 1000+ particles.
The question is, Do you want covid to mutate again? Maybe next time its 100 times more contagious, maybe more deadly, maybe attacks children as the delta seems to be doing. Thats why they want as many vaccinated as possible. Pretty simple. Why would anyone be against that?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-17-2021, 4:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You didnt see the footage ive posted in the past? Are you blind?
You didnt see the traitors beating police with batons, flagpoles, bear spray, pepper gas. So by your own definition, this was no doubt premeditated. They also found pipe bombs at the doors of Republicans and democrats.
Lonnie Coffman of Alabama: Police found multiple firearms and weapons in Coffmanís possession. Coffmanís truck, which he had parked in the vicinity of the Capitol on the morning of Jan. 6, was packed with weaponry including a handgun, a rifle and a shotgun, each loaded, according to court documents. In addition, the truck held hundreds of rounds of ammunition, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, a crossbow with bolts, machetes, camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun and 11 Molotov cocktails.

Guy Reffitt of Texas: Reffitt was charged with bringing a handgun onto Capitol grounds. Court documents showed that Reffitt, reported in court documents to be a member of the militia group Three Percenters, told his family he brought his gun with him and that he and others "stormed the Capitol."

Christopher Michael Alberts of Maryland: Alberts brought his handgun onto Capitol grounds. An officer saw that Alberts had a gun on his hip and alerted fellow officers. When Alberts tried to flee, officers detained him and recovered the loaded handgun along with a separate magazine.

The total number of people who carried firearms with them that day may not ever be fully accounted for because the majority of those involved in the siege were not arrested on-site but were tracked down by law enforcement days, weeks and months later.
Itís also worth noting that the definition of "armed" is not legally limited to guns ó it refers to any weapon used for defense or offense and used as a means of protection. Other items used as weapons Jan. 6 included bats, crutches, flagpoles, skateboards, fire extinguishers and chemical sprays.
Basically what you are saying is they were caught on the grounds before any peaceful protests occurred, so they did not participate.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-17-2021, 4:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So your argument is that docs in a hospital wearing no masks is the same as docs in a hospital wearing masks that are imperfect?

Nobody thinks that a disposable paper mask is the same as a respirator.

But then again isn't the question how much virus you can spew through your imperfect mask vs. your uncovered face holes, not whether your mask will keep every aerosol from every possible source from reaching you?
If you are breathing through it unimpeded, you are most likely doing nothing. You may be able to make an argument for large droplets and that is if someone is actively sneezing. They have determined that COVID contraction from surfaces is not an issue so it does not matter if you get droplets onto things. Then it goes back to aerosols. you are better off with social distancing than masks. Like I said, 5 people go infected with masks and social distancing at our work because they were dwelling in the same room and the air recirculated.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-17-2021, 4:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Yeah do you know why they are saying that? Too many numpties are refusing to get the vaccine so we won't reach herd immunity. Awesome, way to punch yourself in the face.
Faucci has moved the number of heard immunity into the 90 percent or high mark now.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-17-2021, 4:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
No, doesn't work because not enough people get vaccinated to create herd immunity, mutations happen because of transmission.
transmission happens in the vaccinated too. That is the whole point and why the politicized blame game is stupid (among other reasons it is stupid)
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-17-2021, 4:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Hilarious, as if orangeface was some mastermind negotiator. A head fake, lol, classic. As if terrorists are negotiation worthy in the first place, theyre terrorists. 100% on Biden, whatever, he already said the buck stops with him...unlike... "I take no responsibility at all" guy.
Wasnt trump agreement to exit in May? Hard to say, it was conveniently removed from the website yesterday. hmmm
Agree on the bottom line, another vote for Biden getting us out of ANOTHER unwinnable war we already wasted 20 years and one trillion $$ there. Saves lives, saves $$. Win/win.
https://news.yahoo.com/republican-na...143701165.html
The Terrorists are notw running around in Blackhawk helicopters and abrams tanks.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-17-2021, 4:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
transmission happens in the vaccinated too. That is the whole point and why the politicized blame game is stupid (among other reasons it is stupid)
Yes it does happen but at a much reduced rate. If you can drop the R0 below 1 with a combination of vaccination, masks and social distancing then the virus dies out. That's not a controversial fact is it?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-17-2021, 4:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The Terrorists are notw running around in Blackhawk helicopters and abrams tanks.
But it's not the guns that are the problem.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-17-2021, 4:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
" The Afghan people have received all the training and resources we could provide and itís time for them to continue to fight their battle. "

This. It wouldn't have mattered who was president. If they are not going to stand and fight then there is nothing anyone can do for them. Our new enemy will be the children of the people left behind who get slaughtered in the aftermath.
Well except for leaving hundreds of American vehicles like blackhawk helicopters and abrams tanks laying around knowing the taliban will now own them. Wonder who is the first bidder to get one of our tanks to dissect our armor so they can defeat it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-17-2021, 4:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Basically what you are saying is they were caught on the grounds before any peaceful protests occurred, so they did not participate.
No, thats not what i said. They were trying to beat LEO's to death on the steps right out the capitol doors. Just a bunch of stupid, violent, bad losers.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-17-2021, 4:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The Terrorists are notw running around in Blackhawk helicopters and abrams tanks.
I have never seen a tank or a Blackhawk helo kill anyone. The NRA. Whats the problem?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-17-2021, 4:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Well except for leaving hundreds of American vehicles like blackhawk helicopters and abrams tanks laying around knowing the taliban will now own them. Wonder who is the first bidder to get one of our tanks to dissect our armor so they can defeat it.
Thought our army just left?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 5:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I think you fail to understand several factors. 1st, the vaccines were created for the Alpha, first Covid variant. It also works well against the Delta variant, but the delta is WAY MORE contagious, Ive heard from 20 times to 60 times more. The delta is causing more vaccinated positive tests. When testing for the Alpha a nose swab would return 100 or so covid particles. The delta nose swabs are testing 1000+ particles.
The question is, Do you want covid to mutate again? Maybe next time its 100 times more contagious, maybe more deadly, maybe attacks children as the delta seems to be doing. Thats why they want as many vaccinated as possible. Pretty simple. Why would anyone be against that?
Again you fail to answer the question.

Testing positive for the delta means nothing , the delta asymptomatic rate is predicted to be 100 times that of the original, Letís take the statistics. You chances of dying form covid have been beaten to death. Itís less than 1/ 10th of a percent , your chances of dying from the delta are 100 times less likely. The fact itís more contagious and popping more positives is irrelevant when the serious illness or death associated with the delta is that much less. Asymptomatic people account for a huge portion of positive testing. Add in the vaccine and those percentages are extremely dwarfed. So here we are again with government mandates , shutdowns , and rhetoric over something that is micro fractions of a percent happening , while people live in fear. Itís absurd.


It was already proven ten times over by the research the negative effects of national mandates and lockdowns far outweighed the health consequences and benefits that were never obtained in areas that used them.


So again micro fractions of a percent that anyone with a vaccine or without a vaccines is in serious health danger.


Even smaller of a micro faction of percent a vaccinated individual falls seriously ill from an unvaccinated individual. Anything stated otherwise is a complete lie.
Once again leaving the fear mongorers sitting in a room vaccinated wearing triple masks with other vaccinated individuals. Itís insanity.



I know math isnít your thing because your responses always lack the factual basis , But there it is laid out for you. If youíre that weak in the head to live in fear of dying from a micro fraction of a percent then you probably should never leave your house. As it stands right now, as a vaccinated individual , youíre more likely to die from heart disease, car crashes , or cancer than arching covid from an unvaccinated individual.


What I also love about this major push are the finer details.

You need a vaccine card and id to go anywhere in New York but itís racist to ask for an id to vote,ÖÖ..Once again exposing the liberal hypocrisy. The best part is it only hurts blacks because 72% of young black people arenít vaccinated . These Libs need to keep it going because they are gonna totally lose the middle . Thatís all after primarily black neighborhoods and hospitals got extra vaccines , extra resources , extra funds , and extra everything to ensure they were taken care of before their white privileged counterparts. So you canít trust someoneís word on their vaccination status , but you can trust in identifiable vote . Completely normal logic.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 5:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Thought our army just left?
No. Our leadership of the country just left , just like your brain did 5 yrs ago. Your true democratic mindset is on full display. Violent individuals in possession of violent weapons due to the idiot in chief you support leaves you no explanation so you resort to one liners instead of explanations.


There isnít a NRA member who doesnít feel violent individuals in possession of illegal firearms should be punished to the full extent or dealt with in the proper manner. Democrats are the ones not punishing them, making excuses for their violence , And slapping them on the wrists with no severe penalties. Itís comical you make jokes about violent extremists armed with weapons Biden gave them when your piss your pants at the thought of non violent armed people walking around with guns in your own country. Once again the hypocrisy on full display.

There also isnít an NRA member that would leave a bunch of functional weaponry in the middle or the democratic cesspools of neighborhoods littered with gangs . You commentary is about as weak as your knees trembling in fear of covid.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 5:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
But it's not the guns that are the problem.
Nope it’s violent individuals in possession of those guns …….you know terrorists. I forgot , CNN told you they’re not murderers , their peaceful protesters .
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-17-2021, 5:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
No. Our leadership of the country just left , just like your brain did 5 yrs ago. Your true democratic mindset is on full display.
Wasn't this peace plan negotiated by Trump?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 5:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I totally sympathize with this argument and will support it 100% when taking my shoes and belt off at the airport before boarding my plane is a choice not a mandate.

Well sir I thank you for your 100% support in this argument because you can apply for pre-check clearance and avoid having to remove your shoes at airports should you want. It just takes a deeper background check with some additional costs, and additional info.


With that said that too is a joke , the failure rate of TSA when testing at detecting devices was just under 50 percent. The highest rating yet every achieved was low 70ís Yet another knee jerk reaction by the government with zero precedent. I donít agree with TSA ,Iíve seen first hand the quality of worker they employ and the garbage below average standards one has to barley meet to become one. If people actually knew the background of the people scanning them they would be in for a giant surprise.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 5:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Wasn't this peace plan negotiated by Trump?
Obama
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-17-2021, 6:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Obama
Trump signed the deal Feb 2020
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour..._lCP60-e6RgFr3
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-17-2021, 6:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Again you fail to answer the question.

Testing positive for the delta means nothing , the delta asymptomatic rate is predicted to be 100 times that of the original, Let’s take the statistics. You chances of dying form covid have been beaten to death. It’s less than 1/ 10th of a percent , your chances of dying from the delta are 100 times less likely. The fact it’s more contagious and popping more positives is irrelevant when the serious illness or death associated with the delta is that much less. Asymptomatic people account for a huge portion of positive testing. Add in the vaccine and those percentages are extremely dwarfed. So here we are again with government mandates , shutdowns , and rhetoric over something that is micro fractions of a percent happening , while people live in fear. It’s absurd.

So again micro fractions of a percent that anyone with a vaccine or without a vaccines is in serious health danger.
Even smaller of a micro faction of percent a vaccinated individual falls seriously ill from an unvaccinated individual. Anything stated otherwise is a complete lie.
Once again leaving the fear mongorers sitting in a room vaccinated wearing triple masks with other vaccinated individuals. It’s insanity.
I know math isn’t your thing because your responses always lack the factual basis , But there it is laid out for you. If you’re that weak in the head to live in fear of dying from a micro fraction of a percent then you probably should never leave your house. As it stands right now, as a vaccinated individual , you’re more likely to die from heart disease, car crashes , or cancer than arching covid from an unvaccinated individual.


What I also love about this major push are the finer details.

You need a vaccine card and id to go anywhere in New York but it’s racist to ask for an id to vote,……..Once again exposing the liberal hypocrisy. The best part is it only hurts blacks because 72% of young black people aren’t vaccinated . These Libs need to keep it going because they are gonna totally lose the middle . That’s all after primarily black neighborhoods and hospitals got extra vaccines , extra resources , extra funds , and extra everything to ensure they were taken care of before their white privileged counterparts. So you can’t trust someone’s word on their vaccination status , but you can trust in identifiable vote . Completely normal logic.

Then why is Gov Abbott in Texas just order 4 more Morgue trucks from the feds? Is that to scare people into getting vaxxed?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-17-2021, 6:49 PM Reply   
In the Event you are stuck in Afghanistan, Please fill out your paperwork and get an UBER to the airport. We would tell you to go to the Embasy, but we abandoned that, but don't worry, the Taliban will give you a "fast pass" to the airport, no charge, just tell them you are employed by the United States of America.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-17-2021, 8:51 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;2011360]Then why is Gov Abbott in Texas just order 4 more Morgue trucks from the feds? Is that to scare people into getting vaxxed?[/QUOTE

Because Biden wonít stop the illegals with Covid from coming in. Those trucks will all be heading for Mexico or a mass grave soon.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-17-2021, 9:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I totally sympathize with this argument and will support it 100% when taking my shoes and belt off at the airport before boarding my plane is a choice not a mandate.
Apples and Oldsmobiles again. Come on, man! You are far mo smarter den dat.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-17-2021, 10:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Because Biden wonít stop the illegals with Covid from coming in. Those trucks will all be heading for Mexico or a mass grave soon.
Lies
https://myfox8.com/news/coronavirus/...h-experts-say/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 3:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
At least you told us the contents of the article before we read it. Yes. Lots of lies in the article you linked. Letís see the names of the hospitalized.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-18-2021, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Apples and Oldsmobiles again. Come on, man! You are far mo smarter den dat.
please distinguish.

limits on personal liberty? CHECK.
extremely low likelihood of death or injury from harm sought to be prevented? CHECK.
poorly enforced compliance? CHECK.

Your likelihood of death or injury from a shoe bomber are effectively zero, because there aren't any. That's a lot less than your chance of death or substantial harm from interaction with an unmasked unvaccinated person.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-18-2021, 6:12 AM Reply   
Thank god people weren't this stupid when smallpox and polio was around.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
please distinguish.

limits on personal liberty? CHECK.
extremely low likelihood of death or injury from harm sought to be prevented? CHECK.
poorly enforced compliance? CHECK.

Your likelihood of death or injury from a shoe bomber are effectively zero, because there aren't any. That's a lot less than your chance of death or substantial harm from interaction with an unmasked unvaccinated person.
Ever think the vaccinated are whatís keeping this thing going and making it worse? You guys without symptoms, wearing worthless masks are running around and spreading it rather than staying home like a sick person would. If someone is sick, they donít go mingling and spreading. They stay home and fight the virus until they win or die in one out of ten thousand+cases. If you donít know youíre sick, you go around spreading it and are FAR more dangerous than an unvaccinated person.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-18-2021, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I think you fail to understand several factors. 1st, the vaccines were created for the Alpha, first Covid variant. It also works well against the Delta variant, but the delta is WAY MORE contagious, Ive heard from 20 times to 60 times more. The delta is causing more vaccinated positive tests. When testing for the Alpha a nose swab would return 100 or so covid particles. The delta nose swabs are testing 1000+ particles.
The question is, Do you want covid to mutate again? Maybe next time its 100 times more contagious, maybe more deadly, maybe attacks children as the delta seems to be doing. Thats why they want as many vaccinated as possible. Pretty simple. Why would anyone be against that?
If actual facts are important to you, the only way to stop the virus from mutating is to not vaccinate. As we vaccinate, the virus changes, it, like all virus change at a more rapid rate as we break down its structure.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-18-2021, 9:23 AM Reply   
OH so funny Orange man bad, but Taliban is ok. they get freedom of speech. A terror group who inslave women and girls. Who kill them for not covering their faces. Wow twitter is such a great group of people.

At the end of this mess, anyone who has voted for this leftist mess should hide their heads in the sand.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-18-2021, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
If actual facts are important to you, the only way to stop the virus from mutating is to not vaccinate. As we vaccinate, the virus changes, it, like all virus change at a more rapid rate as we break down its structure.
No.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=2d6d3db3281d

https://www.who.int/news-room/featur...xoCziUQAvD_BwE

When a virus is widely circulating in a population and causing many infections, the likelihood of the virus mutating increases. The more opportunities a virus has to spread, the more it replicates Ė and the more opportunities it has to undergo changes.

And again, this is another reason for everyone to get vaccinated - to slow the spread and the likelyhood of more variants.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2021, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Ever think the vaccinated are whatís keeping this thing going and making it worse? You guys without symptoms, wearing worthless masks are running around and spreading it rather than staying home like a sick person would. If someone is sick, they donít go mingling and spreading. They stay home and fight the virus until they win or die in one out of ten thousand+cases. If you donít know youíre sick, you go around spreading it and are FAR more dangerous than an unvaccinated person.
You start getting dangerous when you spout obvious lies and deceit. Its not the vaccinated as the #1 cause spreading the virus, it is unvaccinated. You are deep in the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. Keep trying to change reality, change science. You get dumber by the day.
https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/artic...dividuals.html
Vaccines remain highly effective at preventing severe disease.
Breakthrough infections among vaccinated individuals remain uncommon.
The majority of new COVID-19 infections in the US are among unvaccinated people.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You start getting dangerous when you spout obvious lies and deceit. Its not the vaccinated as the #1 cause spreading the virus, it is unvaccinated. You are deep in the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. Keep trying to change reality, change science. You get dumber by the day.
https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/artic...dividuals.html
Vaccines remain highly effective at preventing severe disease.
Breakthrough infections among vaccinated individuals remain uncommon.
The majority of new COVID-19 infections in the US are among unvaccinated people.
You are already dangerous. You donít know any of that as fact. None of it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You start getting dangerous when you spout obvious lies and deceit. Its not the vaccinated as the #1 cause spreading the virus, it is unvaccinated. You are deep in the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. Keep trying to change reality, change science. You get dumber by the day.
https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/artic...dividuals.html
Vaccines remain highly effective at preventing severe disease.
Breakthrough infections among vaccinated individuals remain uncommon.
The majority of new COVID-19 infections in the US are among unvaccinated people.
Your last sentence is impossible to prove and just more CNN misinformation. How do you know who has it if youíre vaccinated and not showing any symptoms? How many times have you been tested for Covid since being vaccinated? If you want to say the majority of people suffering Covid symptoms are unvaccinated, I agree. It all goes back to if people are showing symptoms, they go home and donít spread it around. If theyíre vaccinated and donít know they have it, they turn into unknowing super spreaders. Those are just simple facts that donít even need to be studied. Itís common sense.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2021, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You are already dangerous. You donít know any of that as fact. None of it.
Quack. I documented using John Hopkins University. Grow up and read.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2021, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Your last sentence is impossible to prove and just more CNN misinformation. How do you know who has it if you’re vaccinated and not showing any symptoms? How many times have you been tested for Covid since being vaccinated? If you want to say the majority of people suffering Covid symptoms are unvaccinated, I agree. It all goes back to if people are showing symptoms, they go home and don’t spread it around. If they’re vaccinated and don’t know they have it, they turn into unknowing super spreaders. Those are just simple facts that don’t even need to be studied. It’s common sense.
John Hopkins, unlike you I back my statements with reliable sources. I have never used CNN as a source in over a decade, fool. Although I may just have to start. Read the report from JHU, i didnt make it up. Your imagination is inaccurate. It also completely ignores unvaccinated, asymptomatic, probably the biggest slice of the pie. Its common sense, after all.
If they are vaccinated, there is a good chance they wont get it, if they do, they are still masking up. The problem, is unvaccinated anti-mask idiots.

Last edited by 95sn; 08-18-2021 at 11:35 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
John Hopkins, unlike you I back my statements with reliable sources. I have never used CNN as a source in over a decade, fool. Although I may just have to start. Read the report from JHU, i didnt make it up. Your imagination is inaccurate. It also completely ignores unvaccinated, asymptomatic, probably the biggest slice of the pie. Its common sense, after all.
If they are vaccinated, there is a good chance they wont get it, if they do, they are still masking up. The problem, is unvaccinated anti-mask idiots.
Your reliable sources havenít even studied what Iím contending. Unless a large swath of vaccinated people get regular testing, you canít say that vaccinated people arenít regular spreaders. Period. Itís common sense. Sorry (not) that that blows holes through your cult. Remember when your cult used to talk about the death rate? Why donít they do that any more? Hmm? Afraid of the truth? I think so.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 12:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
John Hopkins, unlike you I back my statements with reliable sources. I have never used CNN as a source in over a decade, fool. Although I may just have to start. Read the report from JHU, i didnt make it up. Your imagination is inaccurate. It also completely ignores unvaccinated, asymptomatic, probably the biggest slice of the pie. Its common sense, after all.
If they are vaccinated, there is a good chance they wont get it, if they do, they are still masking up. The problem, is unvaccinated anti-mask idiots.
How many times have you been tested for covid since being vaccinated?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2021, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Your reliable sources havenít even studied what Iím contending. Unless a large swath of vaccinated people get regular testing, you canít say that vaccinated people arenít regular spreaders. Period. Itís common sense. Sorry (not) that that blows holes through your cult. Remember when your cult used to talk about the death rate? Why donít they do that any more? Hmm? Afraid of the truth? I think so.
You have zero backing your opinion. If you make a claim, back it up or give it up.
Common sense....says get vaccinated, wear a mask in public. Just like science.
Death rates are down for good reason, previously not using monoclonal antibody treatments, like Trump got, and Abbott in TX is getting now. Common sense, right. Doctors have something in the tool box other than ventilators. Its still a death sentence for some people, try planning a funeral and dont be surprised when there is a wait.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2021, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
How many times have you been tested for covid since being vaccinated?
Ive never been tested. Still have taste buds and smell everything. Never a symptom. Not scientific at all, i know. No one in my sphere has tested positive. Only person who I was in contact with that im 99% sure had it was my painter, that was after vaccination, we were outdoors and distanced. I think thats as close as i have come. Being in the basement with 3 masks and not leaving the house for 18 months works, right?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-18-2021, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
But it's not the guns that are the problem.
It is the tanks and helicopters.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-18-2021, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
No, thats not what i said. They were trying to beat LEO's to death on the steps right out the capitol doors. Just a bunch of stupid, violent, bad losers.
Are you talking about the hundreds of democrat riots over the last years? that sounds just like them.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 1:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You have zero backing your opinion. If you make a claim, back it up or give it up.
Common sense....says get vaccinated, wear a mask in public. Just like science.
Death rates are down for good reason, previously not using monoclonal antibody treatments, like Trump got, and Abbott in TX is getting now. Common sense, right. Doctors have something in the tool box other than ventilators. Its still a death sentence for some people, try planning a funeral and dont be surprised when there is a wait.
What backing do I need? Itís scientific fact that the vaccinated spread it and the virus gets less deadly by the day. Youíre just sore that it the facts kill your narrative.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2021, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
What backing do I need? Itís scientific fact that the vaccinated spread it and the virus gets less deadly by the day. Youíre just sore that it the facts kill your narrative.
Your theory. ...that the increase in cases, hospitalization numbers are to be blamed on vaccinated asymptomatic people spreading it. It doesnt get much more crazy. So yeah, find at least a facebook poster pushing the crazy.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-18-2021, 3:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
What backing do I need? Itís scientific fact that the vaccinated spread it and the virus gets less deadly by the day. Youíre just sore that it the facts kill your narrative.
MarkJ's theory: that shadowy asymptomatic unvaxxed people are spreading delta, rather than the symptomatic unvaccinated folks ending up in the hospital (that is the argument, right? I'm gonna confess I'm having a hard time following along).

Assuming your theory is true isn't that just an argument to get vaccinated, so that even if you get covid it will be so mild that you won't even know?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-18-2021, 4:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Itís scientific fact that the vaccinated spread it and the virus gets less deadly by the day
The vaccinated spread it at a rate 100x lower than the unvaccinated.
It is not a fact that the virus gets less deadly by the day.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2021, 4:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The vaccinated spread it at a rate 100x lower than the unvaccinated.
It is not a fact that the virus gets less deadly by the day.
WAit! Does that mean we blame it ALL on the illegals?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-18-2021, 5:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
WAit! Does that mean we blame it ALL on the illegals?
Sure, illegals and Dems. Evil!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 5:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Sure, illegals and Dems. Evil!
At least youíre learning.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 5:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The vaccinated spread it at a rate 100x lower than the unvaccinated.
It is not a fact that the virus gets less deadly by the day.
Please show me that study.

The death rate has gone down to almost zero, so thereís that. Isn't that what happens with most viruses? If the death rate doesnít go down, it kills its hosts and canít multiply-thus killing itself off.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 5:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Your theory. ...that the increase in cases, hospitalization numbers are to be blamed on vaccinated asymptomatic people spreading it. It doesnt get much more crazy. So yeah, find at least a facebook poster pushing the crazy.
Thatís not what I said and itís not necessarily what I think although it is possible. All Iím really doing is taking the data that we commonly know as fact and applying objective logic with no agenda. The problem you have is not listening to reason or any criticism of your narrative. You are a closed book unless your side comes up with a new reason to move the goal posts or modify the narrative again.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 5:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
MarkJ's theory: that shadowy asymptomatic unvaxxed people are spreading delta, rather than the symptomatic unvaccinated folks ending up in the hospital (that is the argument, right? I'm gonna confess I'm having a hard time following along).

Assuming your theory is true isn't that just an argument to get vaccinated, so that even if you get covid it will be so mild that you won't even know?
I see your point and raise you this one: If you are trying to be civic minded and look out for your fellow man, you shouldnít get vaccinated because you may unknowingly transmit it to someone because youíre asymptomatic while you have it. Is that so hard to follow? If youíre sick, youíre going home and not spreading it. Do I need to expand further?

PS the Texas gov was vaccinated.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-18-2021, 6:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Please show me that study.

The death rate has gone down to almost zero, so thereís that. Isn't that what happens with most viruses? If the death rate doesnít go down, it kills its hosts and canít multiply-thus killing itself off.
Which claim? If I show you the study would it change your mind?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-18-2021, 6:40 PM Reply   
Example of level 3 masks, the mask we use in the hospital, one step below n95. Hence when I sit down with a group of surgeons, out of the public eye. they take their masks off. no saying don't wear one or that it may give you a feeling of safety. just saying the reality of what a level 3 performance is at, so take this for what it is, and think about all the masks, non level 3, (just about everything you see in public, all the cloth junk etc) is really doing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIaul0U83d0
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2021, 7:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Please show me that study.

The death rate has gone down to almost zero, so thereís that. Isn't that what happens with most viruses? If the death rate doesnít go down, it kills its hosts and canít multiply-thus killing itself off.
You have not even been able to show a crazy facebook post to help your nutso theory yet ask for proof of already accepted science. Thats Crazy. As far as death rates the 7 day average is about 700 and heading up, terrible for a country with free vaccines available to everyone dying.
The thing you continue to forget is more transmission means a new variant is likely. The prevailing Delta variant is 20-60 times more infectious than Alpha. The next one will be worse in a way no one knows.

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/...19-spread-map/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2021, 7:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Example of level 3 masks, the mask we use in the hospital, one step below n95. Hence when I sit down with a group of surgeons, out of the public eye. they take their masks off. no saying don't wear one or that it may give you a feeling of safety. just saying the reality of what a level 3 performance is at, so take this for what it is, and think about all the masks, non level 3, (just about everything you see in public, all the cloth junk etc) is really doing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIaul0U83d0
Im not here to bash masks or anything like that. Im just going to tell you a story about Doctors no, check that, surgeons who take their masks off, and all those people in public, their masks dont do nothing. Plus I can drop this bulletproof, proof positive youtube video from a proven Covid conspiracy theory Doctor from FOX.
See, created fog on the glasses, IT HAS TO BE TRUE.
https://www.kxan.com/news/national-n...ed-by-experts/

https://byrambridle.com/

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronav...ines-are-toxin
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-18-2021, 8:17 PM Reply   
I've always thought Darwin was bit of a bastard but I'm starting to enjoy his work. RIP Dick Farrell.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 8:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You have not even been able to show a crazy facebook post to help your nutso theory yet ask for proof of already accepted science. Thats Crazy. As far as death rates the 7 day average is about 700 and heading up, terrible for a country with free vaccines available to everyone dying.
The thing you continue to forget is more transmission means a new variant is likely. The prevailing Delta variant is 20-60 times more infectious than Alpha. The next one will be worse in a way no one knows.

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/...19-spread-map/
I donít have Facebook or any other social media accounts. I donít even have a theory either. Iím just openly wondering out loud with zero guidance or narrative. Sorry if that caught you off guard. Iím still after truth-even if it means being corrected publicly.

If you wanna gain any credibility after proving yourself to be a political hack, go for it. Iíll even risk listening to a douche like you in the hopes that you can produce a shred of truth despite your penchant for lies. Like I keep saying, Iím open to truth.

If youíre already predicting the next variant to be more contagious, Iíll go ahead and tell you itíll also be less deadly.

Your arguments for vaccinations continue to deplete with time.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 9:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I've always thought Darwin was bit of a bastard but I'm starting to enjoy his work. RIP Dick Farrell.
Your entire country has had a problem with dentistry as well, but still has no problem looking like you could collectively eat corn off the cob through a picket fence. Itís like an entire nation of Austin Powers.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 9:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Which claim? If I show you the study would it change your mind?
That is precisely the study I am asking for. If it’s credible and not obviously narrative-driven, why would I deny truth? Bring it on! It’s gotta include regular, large scale testing of vaccinated people .

Last edited by markj; 08-18-2021 at 9:07 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 10:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You have not even been able to show a crazy facebook post to help your nutso theory yet ask for proof of already accepted science. Thats Crazy. As far as death rates the 7 day average is about 700 and heading up, terrible for a country with free vaccines available to everyone dying.
The thing you continue to forget is more transmission means a new variant is likely. The prevailing Delta variant is 20-60 times more infectious than Alpha. The next one will be worse in a way no one knows.

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/...19-spread-map/
You know... Iíve been trying to read your post multiple times to scare myself straight, but then my mind kicks in and tells me to stop being a pussy like 95sn. The thing you continue to forget is you can and do carry the virus like any and all other humans if youíre exposed. I guess that means back to the basement for you. Make sure to tell grandma youíre not dead-youíre just a loser in need of some more Cup-O-Noodles. Also be sure to know the new variant will be transferred by you and yours as well. Happy 5-mask-wearing!
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-19-2021, 6:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You know... Iíve been trying to read your post multiple times to scare myself straight, but then my mind kicks in and tells me to stop being a pussy like 95sn. The thing you continue to forget is you can and do carry the virus like any and all other humans if youíre exposed. I guess that means back to the basement for you. Make sure to tell grandma youíre not dead-youíre just a loser in need of some more Cup-O-Noodles. Also be sure to know the new variant will be transferred by you and yours as well. Happy 5-mask-wearing!
Quit being a doofus. You have lost this round without a doubt. Your argument weirdly supports everything we are saying.

Vaccines for the moment, keep you from getting sick, even if you can spread it. If you are unvaccinated, you can spread it and run a 39X greater risk of a serious COVID. Until something changes, there is a clear winner and a clear loser in this equation.

The reality is that you know all this first hand. You are just being dense for the sake of being dense as usual.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Quit being a doofus. You have lost this round without a doubt. Your argument weirdly supports everything we are saying.

Vaccines for the moment, keep you from getting sick, even if you can spread it. If you are unvaccinated, you can spread it and run a 39X greater risk of a serious COVID. Until something changes, there is a clear winner and a clear loser in this equation.

The reality is that you know all this first hand. You are just being dense for the sake of being dense as usual.
Iíve lost nothing. Oh so now itís 39 times? Didnít one of your fellow libtards say it was 100 times yesterday? Are you guys quoting from the same cult handbook? Where is the study? Let me see the science you all are supposed to cling to. What is ďa serious COVID?Ē That sounds serious.

My final take on it so far is this: vaccines will protect the individual who gets infected from severe symptoms. It will not protect you from getting COVID or spreading it to others. As far as removing this Chinese bio weapon from society, that ship has sailed and it will never be gone. Covid is here for life.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 7:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You have not even been able to show a crazy facebook post to help your nutso theory yet ask for proof of already accepted science. Thats Crazy. As far as death rates the 7 day average is about 700 and heading up, terrible for a country with free vaccines available to everyone dying.
The thing you continue to forget is more transmission means a new variant is likely. The prevailing Delta variant is 20-60 times more infectious than Alpha. The next one will be worse in a way no one knows.

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/...19-spread-map/
Whatís the 7 day average for car accident deaths?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-19-2021, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Whatís the 7 day average for car accident deaths?
probably higher than the annual number of illegal immigrant murders, black lives matter terrorist cop killings, school shooters, and domestic terror incidents of all sorts (whether from Q anon nutjobs, or from radical islamic terrorists).

about 38000 people a year die in car accidents. in 2020 covid was 10x that, and covid was about 5x the staggering 81000 drug OD deaths.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 8:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Quit being a doofus. You have lost this round without a doubt. Your argument weirdly supports everything we are saying.

Vaccines for the moment, keep you from getting sick, even if you can spread it. If you are unvaccinated, you can spread it and run a 39X greater risk of a serious COVID. Until something changes, there is a clear winner and a clear loser in this equation.

The reality is that you know all this first hand. You are just being dense for the sake of being dense as usual.
I agree with that. Though I don't know where the 39x factor is from, I will buy it for sake of argument. That being the case, what is the point of the vaccinated bitching then? Just stop. You and me are protected then. Faucci has already said we are more than likely beyond the point of being able to get heard immunity. It sounds like the new delta variant started in South America so what is the point of all this. We have stupid people like the Raiders football team saying non vaccinated can not enter for a game, however if they get a vaccine in the parking lot before the game they can enter. That is not how vaccines work.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 8:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
probably higher than the annual number of illegal immigrant murders, black lives matter terrorist cop killings, school shooters, and domestic terror incidents of all sorts (whether from Q anon nutjobs, or from radical islamic terrorists).

about 38000 people a year die in car accidents. in 2020 covid was 10x that, and covid was about 5x the staggering 81000 drug OD deaths.
Difference is, the car and the drug OD numbers pretty much never drop (though OD is up this year). Will COVID drop once it eats through the first couple sets of people who are not naturally immune? Time will tell I guess
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 8:35 AM Reply   
At the end of the day, Biden is still inept and screwed up Afghanistan. Wrong on every major policy since he has been in office in any form.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 9:21 AM Reply   
I don’t care what anyone here says. If you are vaccinated and get covid, but are asymptomatic like all the vaccine pushers (and statistics) say you’ll be, you run the risk of spreading it FAR MORE than an unvaccinated person who will stay home sick in bed until they beat it or die. That is a common sense fact.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
At the end of the day, Biden is still inept and screwed up Afghanistan. Wrong on every major policy since he has been in office in any form.
Amen. No arguments against that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 9:23 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=shawndoggy;2011425]
about 38000 people a year die in car accidents.


Thanks.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-19-2021, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I donít have Facebook or any other social media accounts. I donít even have a theory either. Iím just openly wondering out loud with zero guidance or narrative. Sorry if that caught you off guard. Iím still after truth-even if it means being corrected publicly.

If you wanna gain any credibility after proving yourself to be a political hack, go for it. Iíll even risk listening to a douche like you in the hopes that you can produce a shred of truth despite your penchant for lies. Like I keep saying, Iím open to truth.

If youíre already predicting the next variant to be more contagious, Iíll go ahead and tell you itíll also be less deadly.

Your arguments for vaccinations continue to deplete with time.
You are literally throwing Chit against the wall, not even rational Chit, just crazy, reverse Chit and hoping it stick. There are not even crazy facebook people pushing this nutz theory. Its that dumb. I just posted facts showing the deaths rising, its incontrovertible. I have been saying get vaccinated or you just may die.
https://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...19/5503881001/
In June, when U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris visited Greenville to encourage more vaccination in the state, Stutts stood outside with a group of more than 100 people and protested amid scores of waving American flags and posters.

They were protesting against vaccine and mask requirements. Does that look like a shred of truth? 2 more dead republicans bro.

Wasnt it YOU, yesterday who said twice that the unvaccinated people who get it, stay home? ?
Like I said, that aint true. Your "theories" are way off base they dont happen in the real world of lying nutjob Republicans. See the truth? See facts?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/wiscon...dem-colleagues

"People should be free to get the vaccines they want. Free not to get it. But what's happening now is that there's a discrimination starting to take place,Ē he told The Greenville News.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/missou...-from-covid-19
the Republican lawmaker tweeted. Walsh, has said she refused to get the COVID-19 jab because it has yet to be approved by the FDA, some of her friends had adverse reactions, and sheís remained healthy throughout the pandemic. She did not specify why her husbandóHartzlerís spokespersonódeclined to get the vaccine.

See? those 2 dudes were just like you, masks dont work, vaccines are a personal choice. How did that "personal choice" deal work? My arguements FOR vaccines get stronger with every positive case, hospitalization and death. ALL on the rise in a vax era. 3 strikes youre out.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-19-2021, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I donít care what anyone here says. If you are vaccinated and get covid, but are asymptomatic like all the vaccine pushers (and statistics) say youíll be, you run the risk of spreading it FAR MORE than an unvaccinated person who will stay home sick in bed until they beat it or die. That is a common sense fact.
You are saying things you cant even begin to prove accurate. In fact the opposite appears more true.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/wiscon...dem-colleagues
In addition, you continue to lack common sense, asymptomatic vaccinated people are more likely to wear a mask correctly, so less likely to be spreaders. Unlike antimask, anti vax crowd. It also fails to include the larger asymptomatic non vaxed spreaders. Do the math.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-19-2021, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I donít care what anyone here says. If you are vaccinated and get covid, but are asymptomatic like all the vaccine pushers (and statistics) say youíll be, you run the risk of spreading it FAR MORE than an unvaccinated person who will stay home sick in bed until they beat it or die. That is a common sense fact.
There is some truth in this, but remember many vaccinated people are also asymptomatic. There's also evidence that vaccinated people have lower viral loads and so would be less likely to spread COVID. Here's a good unbiased read on this. Actually READ it, though. There is info on exactly what you're saying.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...about-enough1/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-19-2021, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Whatís the 7 day average for car accident deaths?
When all else fails...checking rightwing handbook....oh yeah, go with the What Aboutism.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-19-2021, 9:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I donít care what anyone here says. If you are vaccinated and get covid, but are asymptomatic like all the vaccine pushers (and statistics) say youíll be, you run the risk of spreading it FAR MORE than an unvaccinated person who will stay home sick in bed until they beat it or die. That is a common sense fact.
Spreading it far more to whom? Other vaccinated folks who will be equally asymptomatic (in which case who cares?) or unvaxxed holdouts who are too dumb/brazen to hole up in their basements with respirators strapped to their faces till the threat of the vaxxed superspreaders abates?

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:56 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us