Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-15-2019, 1:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Yes this guys was a total deranged looser:
Guy flys from Oz to shoot and kill people in NZ in hopes a civil War will irrupt in the US?
He was nuts. As all the moron in America that shoot stuff up. It isn't the guns. It's the mental health. I am curious what if any meds this guy was taking? I'm also curious why it's so taboo in the states to own up to the fact that every shooter was under someone's care taking psychoactive meds
Old     (Stazi)      Join Date: Sep 2011       03-15-2019, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
He was nuts. As all the moron in America that shoot stuff up. It isn't the guns. It's the mental health. I am curious what if any meds this guy was taking? I'm also curious why it's so taboo in the states to own up to the fact that every shooter was under someone's care taking psychoactive meds

Because it doesn’t suit the left’s narrative.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-15-2019, 6:58 PM Reply   
Does New Zealand have the death penalty.
Here in lovely California our POS governor Gavin Newsom. Decided that the death penalty was racist so he’s using his governor powers to stop all executions and dismantle the death chamber here at San Quintin prison. Our governor Has to be the biggest effing retard. I hope he starts going to masks and praying
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-16-2019, 7:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
Because it doesn’t suit the left’s narrative.
What "narrative" is that? If the NRA didn't have such strong lobbyists, the topic of guns would never be mentioned by politicians. You are just a pawn in their game. Mass gun control is a chicken-little tactic. It will never happen in the US.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-22-2019, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
What "narrative" is that? If the NRA didn't have such strong lobbyists, the topic of guns would never be mentioned by politicians. You are just a pawn in their game. Mass gun control is a chicken-little tactic. It will never happen in the US.
Happening in California
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-22-2019, 4:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Happening in California
Which one of CA's gun laws adversely affects your personal ownership of firearms?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-26-2019, 12:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Which one of CA's gun laws adversely affects your personal ownership of firearms?
Assault weapon. You have to basically modify the weapon to top load only by physical block. If you don't do this, it has to be registered as an assault weapon and I can not ever move it to anyone else.

They banned lead in many shooting areas.

They can not sell a new style pistol in California without several new features. Have to be able to show a round is chambered and other items.

Can not buy parts for AR platform from certain manufacturers.

They now require background checks for ammunition purchases. Ammo sellers also have a large amount of additional paperwork.