Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 19, 2008

Old     (nyghtryder)      Join Date: May 2007       07-20-2008, 4:31 PM Reply   
This is just between me and my buddy since probably march:

06 LF Shane board
08 LF Lyman board
08 Ronix One Bindings
08 Hyperlite Murray Bindings
07 Hyperlite 3ds bindings
07 LF Watsons bindings
06 LF Shane bindings

Good thing we always carry backup gear now!
Old     (elantz)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-20-2008, 4:53 PM Reply   
Lots. Boards, bindings, ropes and handles. We also take good care of our equipment to maximize their usage (board bags, rope keepers, etc...) Almost all of our broken products came from normal usage. I guess it makes sense that the better my crew gets at wakeboarding the more stuff we will break.
Thankfully most of the wakeboard companies take good care of you, or a least me:-)
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-20-2008, 4:57 PM Reply   
Zero....
Old     (seaswirlmike)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-20-2008, 5:21 PM Reply   
quite a few sets of ripped bindings rubber or laces. no big deal usually. on the other hand I did just ruin a sets if zeus's, the part where the lace goes through pulled out of the boot itself. my equipment get a ton of usage though being as how everyone else is not fortunate enough to have means to afford a board.
Old     (nyghtryder)      Join Date: May 2007       07-20-2008, 7:44 PM Reply   
ya I try and take the best care of my stuff. On the murrays, ones ,3ds, and shanes all have either ripped or broke right at the base plate. But all companies have been great about warranting them. Though i just wish one company could figure out a strong way to enforce that area somehow without adding the extra weight. But i guess feedback from all of us is the only way for them to make better gear each year!
Old     (fuller313)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-20-2008, 8:04 PM Reply   
Never had to send anything back yet. I've been wakeboarding since 95.
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-20-2008, 8:18 PM Reply   
im natorious for breaking bindings, so once a year, LF is the SHI# and they always stand behind there products.
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-20-2008, 8:32 PM Reply   
I don't know about that liquid force comment. I not trying to bash there product since it's out of warranty but I have an 07 138 watson that started to delam a little bit on one of the corners. Emailed them about and told me I was out of luck.
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-20-2008, 9:19 PM Reply   
I have warranteed two sets of bindings with CWB. I have three boards that have snapped inserts that were all well worn and ridden that I didn't. These were all several years old.
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-20-2008, 10:19 PM Reply   
The last pair of bindings to last me an entire season was a pair of double up wraps in 2000-2001 maybe. Since then each pair gets warrantied at least once it seems.