Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old    xtremrider            06-13-2005, 8:50 AM Reply   
Finally got my first ride of the season. We got settled into the new house, the new board came via UPS on Friday, and the water was right over the weekend. Its been about a year since i have rode so i was a bit rusty and i am sure it will take a while for me to get back into it. For the first 3 or 4 jumps i kept caseing the wake. But i figured out the right point on the wake to take off with this ne Transcend. I through my first 180 of the year and stuck it, and on the last jump of the weekend tried a 360 but as always missed the handle pass and watched the boat drive away. But no matter what it was such a nice weekend.

I also got my GF on her brand new board and she was doing all right. This was only her fourth time wakebaording and i had her working on her edges, snaping off wakes and stuff. Is that a good way to get her started?

JUst wanted to keep everyone updated.

Still waiting for my Teams they come today. SO next saturday i will be back out.