Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dpolen)      Join Date: Feb 2009       07-16-2010, 8:30 AM Reply   
That SAN220 was ridiculous, pretty sweet ride! Wasn't too loud, looked like a fun! You guys had some sweet boats...my Maristar needs more bling and fewer things that require an air pump to inflate.

Does Fish get busy like that on a regular basis?
Old     (snowslider76)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-16-2010, 8:42 AM Reply   
I ride Fish pretty regular, it's been getting pretty packed lately, not sure what the surge of boats is all about. Typically there aren't that many wakeboats out but more run abouts and tubers. Honestly it's not the best place to ride, I've found another great lake to shred but I'll have to keep that on the DL or Jay will blame me for bad water.

I wish we could get everyone on Fish running the same line but nobody seems to wanna help out, I just dig it cause it's close to home.

Doug if you want to ride sometime stop buy if you see us on the lake, I have an organe and black Xstar, or I'll prolly be in the SAN 220 for the next couple of days, they dont head back to AZ until next week. Or I'm sometimes in a red and white AN 211. Or shoot me an email.
Old     (ethan31)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-26-2010, 5:02 AM Reply   
This what he sent me in a email-

"The slalom event will be held on the 17th of July

As of right now I have a Malibu 2010 Response LXI for the slalom and a 2010 Malibu Wakesetter VLX for the wakeboarding.

I am thinking about doing practice in the morning before the event, trying to get a feel if people are interested in the practice sessions.

The event is set up so slalom is on Saturday and the wakeboarding is on Sunday. The wakeboarding you get two passes to put together your best run."