Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 15, 2006

Old     (ridetilldeath)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-10-2006, 9:58 AM Reply   
yea,such a shame that anyone who buys one will need to go buy an F-650. oh well!
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       07-10-2006, 11:34 AM Reply   
I still say take that HUGE MB off the dash, if you don't know its an MB then that HUGE UGLY F'in ain't going to help you..
Old     (mracrew)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-10-2006, 6:51 PM Reply   
wow real original mc's wakeboard pickel fork, malibu's windsield, nautique back end all put together and u get that. that tower is rediculous it looks like its trying to have the obstructionless view but its so unclean and stupid looking, total opposite of malibu's illusion.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-10-2006, 9:01 PM Reply   
The tower, graphics and front end are way overdone and exaggerated, IMO.
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       07-10-2006, 9:12 PM Reply   
Hated it.
Old    14sigep            07-11-2006, 12:53 PM Reply   
Bocephus,

I have noticed your name on almost all the posts about MB. You clearly have some disdain for MB Boats. If you hate the boats so much than why not just post on SAN boards instead of bashing MB's and Mike Brendel. LET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (tomcalabria)      Join Date: Feb 2006       07-11-2006, 1:16 PM Reply   
I agree with Attila. We were out on the Sac river on Sunday and we saw Cobe with a group of people out on the boat. When I saw the pictures posted here, I thought what an ugly boat. After seeing it up close and in person, I have sort of changed my mind. Interior looks cool and the fit and finish look good too. If the wake is as good as they say, I think that you will see a lot more of them out on the water next year.

Cobe's tow vehicle is one of the coolest that I have ever seen! I want one too!
Old     (tonality)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-11-2006, 1:23 PM Reply   
Every time I look at this boat, I like it more. And ever since someone made that Speed Racer comment, I've REALLY liked it!

Let's see some on-water pics, if it sits about where I'm thinking it does, i bet it looks pretty sharp in action.
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-11-2006, 2:01 PM Reply   
I don't think the boat looks all that bad. A little over the top, but if that's your gig....go for it. The important thing, IMO, is the wake, comfort and functionality. Non of those variables are really known at this point.

On another note, Cobe's new rig is dope!
Old    bocephus            07-11-2006, 2:15 PM Reply   
ROBERT BLANKENSHIP,

Why don't you come right out and tell us that you own an MB Dealership in Texas??
Old     (marshk344)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-11-2006, 2:21 PM Reply   
it looks like they tried to make it too fancy. not diggin the tower
Old    bocephus            07-11-2006, 2:43 PM Reply   
Having regrets buying that MB dealership Robert?? Why didn't you use your B52_Man username? Because you didn't think it was necessary to tell us that you are an MB dealer, right? Now you are are consultant, nice...

(Message edited by bocephus on July 11, 2006)
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-11-2006, 3:36 PM Reply   
I personally cant wait to get to see the Tomcat in person. The pics threw me off for a little bit, but after talking to Mike, Cobe, Jay and some other dealers I think this boat is going to me amazing. I absolutely love my V23 and think it is the best boat and wake on the market, so its going to take a lot to sway my opinion about the wake, so we will see. Everyone who has ridden behind it swears by it.

Bocephus, calm down man. You bought a Super Air 210, thats awesome, I have owned several Nautiques, two of them being an '01 SANTE and an '03 SANTE. They are very nice boats. I was shopping around for a new one last summer when I came across the MB B-52 V23. Long story short, I got out of the Financial Advisor business and now run Southern Ski Boats with my partners Mike and Lora. We sell MB's only, used to carry Centurion as well, but now we are just MB, because they are doing so well. Of the XX boats that we have sold this year we have had 1 problem with 1 boat, (bad volt meter from Faria.) Fixed next day. I actually let one customer, who posts on here regularly, unwrap his own boat from the factory and do his own watertest. Ask your local "big three" dealer if they would let a customer do that. That is how much confidence we have in MB.

P.S. Bocephus, please stop spamming my customers with emails about how MB's are bad boats and get out there and work on your W2W, heard you just landed one last week.

MB's are good to go on factory ballast. Want to see lots of MB wake pics, with some of the best riders in the Mid-Atlantic riding it. Check out this link. www.beyondsilver.com and click on Southern Ski Boats Classic/Richmond. Its a contest that we hosted two weeks ago in downtown Richmond.
Old    bocephus            07-11-2006, 3:40 PM Reply   
Yup, I give up. MB's are the greatest boats ever. I didn't buy an Nautique, I have an Allison. Everyone knows an Allison is the second best boat out there!

Not once in this thread did I rip on MB, I actually supported them...
Yawn..

(Message edited by bocephus on July 11, 2006)
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       07-11-2006, 3:44 PM Reply   
wait for it.....wait for it....
Old    createwake            07-11-2006, 4:39 PM Reply   
Ya know, it seems a lot of opinions are being formed from some pictures (but then again ya know what they say about opinions) I would like to see one for myself.
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-11-2006, 6:37 PM Reply   
Texas has an MB dealership????? Never seen one at a boat show or at the water.
Old     (tonality)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-11-2006, 7:23 PM Reply   
yeah...we lost our dallas rep :-( Wish they'd come back...

I know Hill Country sells them down in A-town, shane...and there's another one, out East, but I can't remember the name right now.

I *really* want to ride behind this beaut. Have to say, though, I'd probably opt for a more toned down graphics package.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-11-2006, 8:22 PM Reply   
The boat is just PLAIN SIC, SIC, SIC. I can't wait to ride behind it, bring it down to socal Cobe. I have the ability to do so, I have a dealer who is a great individual and will do anything for you. Thanks for everything John. When we ridin this bad boy?

Alan, lmao! Great comments. I had an MB 190 plus owned it for two years from new not one single problem. And first of all it is not a wakeboat, it is a slalom skiing boat. That's right not one problem! Never went back to the dealer for one issue warranty related.

It's really a shame that Hank Jr. (aka bocephus) has to blast the whole MB name for his inability to care for a comp boat or his dealers, who really knows what hanks issues are. Hanks continuos bashing is truly inappropriate. You have your new sanse hank and enjoy it, you probably made the right decision so go wake to wake and forget about it. "MB is a quality company". My buddy has a 06 V23, it is the single biggest stock wake I have ever seen. No other boat can match it, not an xstar not a sante, and not a vlx. And if you dont believe me go an demo all 4 boats, Not one will match it. And then if you have to sack it out, forget it. MB with another 1500 on top of the factory ballast, you simply could not ride it Hank jr. It would be too big for you. Keep on bashing MB's on this board and you will get no respect. Just hang out at planetnautique.com k. No disrespect meant, but simply stop bashing MB in this forum. thanks.

(Message edited by slipknot on July 11, 2006)

(Message edited by slipknot on July 11, 2006)
Old    bocephus            07-11-2006, 8:38 PM Reply   
Please show me where I bashed MB.

Thanks,
Hank!
Old    bocephus            07-11-2006, 8:39 PM Reply   
MB is the greatest!
Old    bocephus            07-11-2006, 9:23 PM Reply   
It's really a shame that Hank Jr. (aka bocephus) has to blast the whole MB name for his inability to care for a comp boat or his dealers, who really knows what hanks issues are.
Hey man, I don't think the local dealership here in AZ really needs that comment. The guys in Surprise are great to deal and there is no reason to rip on them to try to get at me.

Hanks continuos bashing is truly inappropriate. You have your new sanse hank and enjoy it, you probably made the right decision so go wake to wake and forget about it. "MB is a quality company". My buddy has a 06 V23, it is the single biggest stock wake I have ever seen. No other boat can match it, not an xstar not a sante, and not a vlx. And if you dont believe me go an demo all 4 boats, Not one will match it. And then if you have to sack it out, forget it. MB with another 1500 on top of the factory ballast, you simply could not ride it Hank jr. It would be too big for you.

Yes, you are correct I couldn't ride it. I can barely ride behind my boat. I know I suck at wakeboarding, but I have fun. I have no need to bash individuals on this board only voice my opinion which everyone does here. I too had an MB 190 Plus, it had over 850 hours on it when I sold it with only a few problems all of which were pretty minor. I knew it was a slalom boat, that's why I upgraded.

Keep on bashing MB's on this board and you will get no respect. Just hang out at planetnautique.com k. No disrespect meant, but simply stop bashing MB in this forum. thanks.

You should know that you don't get respect by posting on a internet forum. You get respect by what you do, how you do it, and who you do it to. In short you earn respect. The reason I picked the name Bocephus for this board is because I like to argue and will argue about anything. I think most of the stuff on this site is posted by a bunch of kids who have no idea what it is like to purchase, maintain and use a $50K boat. People will always say the boat that they own is the best, who cares what other people say, when you buy a boat you should do you own research and make your own decision.

In summary, I don't think that I have gone overboard with my opinions on MB on this board, hell, I have even stuck up for them. I tried to trade my old MB in for a new one and Mike wouldn't take it in trade, why I don't know. He wouldn't even help me on finding a dealership to do so. The local dealer was just to small and couldn't carry the inventory. They did however offer to put the boat on their sales floor for me. They gave me boat show tickets and other freebies too, so I think they are pretty cool.
Old     (cdm)      Join Date: Aug 2003       07-12-2006, 12:08 AM Reply   
get ready for the MB bath.. not much boat below the waterline in the front imo..
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-12-2006, 6:35 AM Reply   
My apologies Bocephus. It must have been someone else with a 190 plus that was ripping MB a new one.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-12-2006, 7:03 AM Reply   
MBs inspiration....

Upload
Old     (trace)      Join Date: Feb 2002       07-12-2006, 7:13 AM Reply   
She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-12-2006, 7:36 AM Reply   
MB Tomcat: "It's the ship that made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs!"

(Message edited by garret_s on July 12, 2006)
Old     (dizzyj)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-12-2006, 8:01 AM Reply   
"spaceball one has gone to plaid!"
Old     (gerryaws)      Join Date: Sep 2004       07-12-2006, 10:38 AM Reply   
I don't think you'll get as wet as other pickle forks.Upload
Old     (gerryaws)      Join Date: Sep 2004       07-12-2006, 10:39 AM Reply   
Upload
Old     (gerryaws)      Join Date: Sep 2004       07-12-2006, 10:40 AM Reply   
Upload
Old     (gerryaws)      Join Date: Sep 2004       07-12-2006, 10:42 AM Reply   
Upload
Old     (trace)      Join Date: Feb 2002       07-12-2006, 10:48 AM Reply   
Lookswise, this thing is growing on me already. The solid color looks great, and I like the rounded footwell in the bow.

I'm not generally a fan of stepped transoms, but on this boat the transom looks high enough that the steps are probably necessary for smaller folks to get in & out. I'd still prefer something like one solid step/bench all the way across, but nobody asked me. :-)

As far as MB quality, the ones I've been in had REALLY nice gel and vinyl work, and no obvious mechanical or fit/finish issues.

Looking better all the time.
Old     (future)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-12-2006, 11:25 AM Reply   
whats not to like imo the boat is f...ing sick!
Old     (goodwin)      Join Date: Feb 2006       07-12-2006, 11:26 AM Reply   
The F23 looks better on the water! The stepped transom is a nice feature and the larger open bow is sweet.
I wonder what the tribal flame graphics would look like? The tower is kinda funky and may move around abit.
I dig the tower lights. We need to see a bimini cover on this beast. The F23 has sparked some emotional opinions
Old    bocephus            07-12-2006, 11:57 AM Reply   
I guess that's the way transoms are going...
Upload
Old     (future)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-12-2006, 12:00 PM Reply   
whats up craig nice meetin you and your wife last weekend thanks for the ride and see ya in a week!
Old     (goodwin)      Join Date: Feb 2006       07-12-2006, 12:06 PM Reply   
Hey D Dub! Yeah it was nice meeting you, Melissa and Gage. We got some cold ones at our place waitin for ya. Later!
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       07-12-2006, 12:29 PM Reply   
solid orange on the water, DAM she's does turn my head, I will have to see and ride now..
Old    14sigep            07-12-2006, 2:11 PM Reply   
Bocephus, Bill Livingston or whatever you are,

I hope that everyone will enjoy this. Yes I'm the MB dealer in Austin,TX. I didn't actually buy the MB dealership, I picked up the line Einstein. I don't get on wakeworld very much and I actually forgot my password. Sorry we can't all be as smart as you Bill Livingston. I'm very sorry that you had problems with your boat and I hope that MB took care of it. But why send out the email below, that I would like everyone to look at on this site. If you want to post the pic's of the damage to your boat, you certainly have a right to do that. But please oh please don't send out the pictures because it will drive me out of business. ( ha ha ) I'm sure that Alan from Southern will be scared of you as well. Did you really send me an offline email telling me to "Don't F@@k with You". As long as people are out on the Water, there are really no bad boats. ( well other than Bayliner) Since you wanted to send me an offline email I'll go ahead and post it.

Hey Robert,
I used to own an MB so I figure I have a right to voice my opinions on them on any forum I wish. Have you ever seen these pictures before? They are of an MB. Talk to Jay Connelly, I have worked my problems with MB out with him, but if you wish to
exacerbate the problem I will be more than happy to post them online again. I'm sure that would help Hill Country Boat sales in Austin.

Don't F#*! with me.

Have a good day!
}}

Thanks,
Bill
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       07-12-2006, 2:12 PM Reply   
It does look alot better in the water. I am still not a big fan of the huge spikes on the pickle fork but I guess if you wanna stab pickles it would work better than the xstar.
Old     (tonality)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-12-2006, 2:19 PM Reply   
OMG...orange...such a horrible color, and STILL that boat looks SO SLICK.

I'm liking it more and more, I'd definitely go solid gel/solid vinyl color though...unggh...sits so pretty...

Is that the gas filler on the rear of the boat? Interesting positioning....

(Message edited by tonality on July 12, 2006)
Old    jthomas            07-12-2006, 2:49 PM Reply   
probably a great golfer....huge ass
Old    14sigep            07-12-2006, 2:50 PM Reply   
Bocephus,

Wow you didn't even own the boat that had the broken hull. Some ski club was trying to pull an Insurance fraud scam, but I guess that you just had to interject and steal there pictures. You also change your profile and name all the time. Are you trying to hide something? Please don't use the legend Hank Williams name. You could probably see a doctor for some help with that reality problem you have. The W2W pic's you sent are awesome. Nice Mustache
Old    bocephus            07-12-2006, 3:01 PM Reply   
REB,
Sorry dude, not me! My name isn't Bill and I don't have a mustache. If you look above, I didn't have any problems with my MB.

Thanks and have a good day!
Old    mendo247            07-12-2006, 3:02 PM Reply   
Solid color looks sick!!!

note to self = dont piss bocephus off
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-12-2006, 3:09 PM Reply   
lmao!
Old     (tonality)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-12-2006, 3:19 PM Reply   
So how does it work if you don't get a full bow cushion for the front? Is that just a choice you get to make, whether to fill it with seat or have the open bow look?

And can we please stop the lame drama and focus on ripping this boat to shreds? I love seeing all the opinions on it, but don't really care to read through 3 pages of irrelevant grade-school-girl-drama to get to them! Keep the (constructive) criticism coming folks!

Oh, and thanks Gerry for the on-water pics, it sits MUCH higher than I thought it might. How much weight is in it with those shots?
Old     (lcky275)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-12-2006, 3:30 PM Reply   
They need to put a net between the forks so you can throw wet lifejackets up there.

Can someone photoshop a Samson tower ( the one on the new Epic 23) on the orange one with the sideview?
Old     (entrustclothing)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-12-2006, 3:34 PM Reply   
the orange on the water looks hot! still not feeling the tower yet
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-12-2006, 3:54 PM Reply   
OK forget that the front end looks like a MC and the rear looks like a CC and the dash looks like a BU.

I want to see the WAKE

All these companies put out "the greatest WAKE boat"} and we never see any pics of the WAKE. I mean isn't that what it's all about?

LET'S SEE SOME WAKE PICS OF THIS BOAT!
Old    robertt            07-12-2006, 5:33 PM Reply   
All other things put to the side, I do not understand why manufacturers make the sloped rear end. I sit on my rear sun pad to put my board on, and therefore I think that the rear sun pad should be extended back as far as possible, even over the swim platform so that you can use it properly without fear of scratching the boat.

Just my opinion, not bashing any manufacturer, but why not continue the sun pad back, or better yet put a large non skid upper platform on the back to step on that extends at least as far as the swim platform, if not over it an inch or two.

That drives me crazy on a few of the boats. I end up sitting on the rear of the boat, and my legs are extended way out to keep from getting my board close to the gelcoat...and I am 6' 5"!!!! Kids and smaller people either have to sit on the swim platform or rest their boards on the back of the boat and hope it doesn't scratch.

Anyway....just a pet peeve on all larger boats.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       07-12-2006, 6:03 PM Reply   
I agree. That's always bothered me as well. The new Tige RZ2 actually has the "seat" extending over the swim step as you described. I think that's a good idea.
Old     (zacky)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-12-2006, 6:17 PM Reply   
Call me crazy, but I actually like the way that boat looks/sits in the water. The gas fill in the rear is a grat idea; easily accessible from both sides of the pump...

Maybe it's just the picture, but that orange boat looks like a 30 footer in the water...
Old     (99_slaunch)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-12-2006, 6:49 PM Reply   
I do like the bow seating. Not my style of boat but if you like it. YOU buy it. Does look better in the water than on the trailer.
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       07-12-2006, 7:19 PM Reply   
Thanks for the pics Gerry, I have to say I like the solid color better but the tower is a bit of and eye sore still. Is that the only tower available from MB for the tomcat?
Old     (lcky275)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-12-2006, 8:25 PM Reply   
Robert T,

It feels wierd at first, but have you tried turning around and facing the boat? Standing up, of course. Then, you can use the transom handles and never have to worry about dinging the gel.
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-12-2006, 8:44 PM Reply   
Lucky
Call me odd but how do you get in the water after you get your board on? I usually just take a small hop forward when im facing the water...
Old     (lcky275)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-12-2006, 8:55 PM Reply   
Slide off the back, or just lean back (shield your coin purse if you go commando)
Old     (rmitchell242)      Join Date: Dec 2005       07-12-2006, 9:54 PM Reply   
i just threw up in my mouth
Old     (tonality)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-13-2006, 6:36 AM Reply   
I've always put my board on facing the boat...handles aren't even necessary, and when you're done, just take a quick hop and slide right in.

Take a peek at the uncut MC commercial for the X-star where they show Parks throw his double b-roll, and watch how he hops in the water...it's really quite simple, and I *never* hit my boat with the board, and am already facing the right way when i get in!
Old     (trace)      Join Date: Feb 2002       07-13-2006, 6:50 AM Reply   
I'm also not a fan at all of sloped transoms. Other than appearance, I can't think of any logical reason for them either. I think Tigé still builds a couple molds like this, can't think of any others. I would think it also makes the hull mold much harder to lay up and pull out.

In addition to the gearing up issue, a friend used to have an old ~91 Sport Nautique that had one along with a molded platform. It would take a LOT of water over the transom if you slowed down too fast. It would even do this before we filled sacks and nobody sitting in the back seat! What were the designers thinking?
Old     (macgiver)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-13-2006, 10:52 AM Reply   
In terms of the fit and finish or all around build quality there are very few boats out there like MB. In my trade I work and have worked on almost every tow boat made and they all have their issues and questionable build practice. MB has the least!
Old     (tonality)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-14-2006, 2:50 PM Reply   
WAKEPICS!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-15-2006, 2:22 AM Reply   
the orange one is sick lookin'!

bug, you go first!

note to mb: when the heck are you guys going to learn that flashy graphics (like the black and white one above) looks absolutely hideous! quit goin' for the "extreme" and the "hey, look at me!" designs, and stick with simplicity.
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-15-2006, 6:12 AM Reply   
on this boat, and the MC, why not just cut off the pickles and square off the nose?
Old     (scanboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-15-2006, 9:17 AM Reply   
Why not cut the pickles Tim? Cause then they'd have to market it as a 21 footer as it really is instead of a 23 as it clearly isn't..
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-15-2006, 9:50 AM Reply   
or market it as a deck boat!
Old     (oaf)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-15-2006, 4:40 PM Reply   
Bob-
They measure boats down the center bow to stern not from the longest point. I bet it is a true 23
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-15-2006, 5:22 PM Reply   
IMHO, I agree with fugly as a description. As far as considering it if it had the best wake, who cares about "best wake" if it isn't visualy appealing to the buyer. Most late model wake boats can have very ample wakes when weighted correctly, especialy for the level at which most of us ride, but as they say, "an a$$ for every seat", and "a rat for every hole".
Old     (pdxviperguy)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-16-2006, 1:08 PM Reply   
I had a chance to see this boat parked off to the side yesterday at the PWT stop in PDX and wow, it is really wild in person. Nice looking but not really thinking it's going to grow on me. The boat I saw was the red, black, white one posted above. I would love to experience the wake and see what's up with that. The interior is nice, drivers seat comfortable adn swim platform is great. the front is one of those wither you love it or hate it types. It's a bit extreme for my tastes.
Old     (audiopro74)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-18-2006, 5:33 PM Reply   
I saw the orange one up close and personal today. SICK....... The boat looks great, fit and finish are high quality. The pics do it no justice. I think alot of people out there bashing might change their minds once they see one in person. However the wake will tell.
My .02
Old     (mcx2ryd)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-18-2006, 7:24 PM Reply   
FUGLY... yes a MC owner but man... lay off the HUGE forks.. wow... besides that i would like to see the wake. How much ballast this thing got, HP etc???
Old     (pdxviperguy)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-19-2006, 2:00 PM Reply   
Ok, update, I actually rode behind the tomcat with cobe and crew today. First and foremost thank you to cobe for the time on the water. The boat is really really well built. It's still a prototype and many things are not exactly as they will be but let's just say that the wake is huge and crisp. It was large enough to land 9's and 10's off of with ease. As far as anything else the one main thing that I noticed riding up front was that water did not come over the nose once. We had all sorts of water conditions and 12 people in the boat with gear, full tank of gas, and ballasts full. Really nice boat overall. Way to go MB
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       07-19-2006, 2:47 PM Reply   
You pulled a 10, as in a 1080. That is saying something for you and the wake but mostly you.
Old     (kaben)      Join Date: Apr 2001 Location: Sacramento, CA       07-19-2006, 3:08 PM Reply   
Damn! I have to get one if anyone can do 9's and 10's with ease.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-19-2006, 3:35 PM Reply   
9's and 10's??? where do i sign???
Old    enriched            07-19-2006, 4:36 PM Reply   
BAD ASS !! This thing is sweet. I didn't read the whole discussion when are they due for release?
Old     (macgiver)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-19-2006, 5:20 PM Reply   
Wow lance coudnt agree more....hows the hair??
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-19-2006, 5:46 PM Reply   
"Every wake jump is like a double up".... remember that BS?
Make it stop, make it stop!