Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 27, 2006

Old    malibu73            08-27-2006, 4:30 PM Reply   
I bought some 06 Alphas this season, but after about 20 mins they really start to cramp my feet. Does liquid force make wider bindings for people with wide feet. I normaly wear a 11 1/2 4E. Thanks
Old     (josnow1)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-27-2006, 4:38 PM Reply   
I wear a size 13 wide and just bought the 06 Transit size Magnum. Couldnt be happier. This is the first time Ive had my feet in bindings that fit. Never knew it could feel so good.
Old    malibu73            08-27-2006, 5:37 PM Reply   
I was thinking about tring out some transits, but there is no wear around hear I can try them out.
Old     (fbricard)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-28-2006, 11:38 PM Reply   
Would like to add a question to yours as its very related. I've got a pair of 05 Transits (Medium) and they are really hurting the sides of my feet. Am a size 9-9.5. Used to wear Medium on a pair of 03 HL Belmonts.

Recently tried on the 06 Sphynx (Large) and 06 Shanes (10-11). Both were real comfy with the Shanes overall being nicer.

But between the 06 Transits and Sphynx's, do the Sphynxs have a wider footbed than the Transits. Just wondering if I should go down to a Medium Sphynx and break them in, or just go with the Large. I've tried the 06 Medium Transits and they are way too tight and just not right. Couldn't get a Large around to try on.

(Message edited by fbricard on August 28, 2006)
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-29-2006, 3:03 AM Reply   
I have extra wide feet (4E) myself, size 9-9.5. I have '05 Transits size large that never quite stretched out. Got a pair of XL overlays and toe pieces from LF, and they are very comfy. No foot pain at all.
Old     (dfwharvey)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-29-2006, 11:23 AM Reply   
I have a 10 3E and I have been wearing ultras for 6 years. The overlays are adjustable to fit my feet. I make them just a little tight and then I break them in. They manage to hold my heal in while allowing the front of my foot to not go numb in 5 minutes.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-29-2006, 11:59 AM Reply   
I am A size 13 EEE and I wear CWB TORQ WITH HINGE TECH size XL and I love them. The best fit for my feet.