Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 23, 2006

Old     (mariestar_210)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-05-2006, 11:59 AM Reply   
I orderd a new board this week but i don't know what boot i wan't. My last board was a 140 parks dna 2005 with 2005 park boot's.The only problem was that i got 2 new board's and one pair of new boot's last year and at the and of the year the board was broke again.My dealer orderd a 2006 model now but i can't decide what boot i'll get. Is there anyone with some experiance with the 2 boot's.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-05-2006, 1:25 PM Reply   
i am currently riding the parks bindings. they are very similar to the previous years but way more comfotable. if you are used to the parks i wouldnt recomend the 3ds unless you are looking for more support. they are very comfortable just very stiff. i am riding the parks while i wait for the murrays to come in in my size. the murrays are my favorite boot by far. they have all the comfort, the closed toe and arent too stiff so you can grab and poke out tricks. hope that helps you out
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-05-2006, 1:52 PM Reply   
Well with the parks, 3ds and Murray all being black and white atleast you wont have to worry about matching.
If you liked your parks alot, I would stick with that, but what Jason says is very true, Murrays are an awsome binding and 3ds are very stiff, might be a bit too stiff if you're used to the Parks.
Old     (projectely4)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-05-2006, 2:31 PM Reply   
the 3ds are much stiffer than the parks. if you want closed to and something similar to the parks go for the murray boots