Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 23, 2006

Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-24-2006, 3:14 PM Reply   
the new HL indy is sure cute for my little girl but I worry it doesn't have the head rest.
http://www.buywake.com/catalog/detail.lasso?cat=10&man=Hyperlite&sku=HY_PXRKN

she'll be 3 in August and can't fully swim yet. Maybe I'm a little too early on that. Or I could replace her current one with a bigger model:

http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/landfallnav_1884_5087908

what do you think?

we're going to go try them on tomorrow. do you think the head rest is a deal-killer

that lil legend is pretty safe, but it's less comfortable than the neoprene
Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-24-2006, 3:20 PM Reply   
Costco has infant (less than 30 lb), child (30 to 50 lbs) and youth (50 to 100 lbs) vests for $20 to $30 each. Nice HO stuff.
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-24-2006, 3:45 PM Reply   
i don't think they've hit the washington costco's yet. i have a couple of the costco jobe specials from last year. they're decent.
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       02-26-2006, 6:53 PM Reply   
Check the new NEVIN kids neoprene vest out!

Danny T.
WWW.OKCBoardShop.COM
WWW.WakeboardOklahoma.COM
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-26-2006, 7:12 PM Reply   
where at, I googled, didn't find anything...
Old     (spm)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-26-2006, 9:35 PM Reply   
Lot's of options on this link
http://www.buywake.com/catalog/gromdept/WakeVests
Old     (wakeboardin)      Join Date: Apr 2001       02-27-2006, 7:34 AM Reply   
Just picked up two of the H.O. child vests for my nieces. They were pink and are the neopreme with the zipper and a couple of buckles. I paid 42.20 for both out the door, $19.97 each could get a better deal than that I thought. This was in So. Cal at the Irwindale store. I tried the store near me with no luck. They also have adult sizes and spring suits as well, I think the wetsuits were $29.99.

Good Luck
Old     (bakesonlinecom)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-03-2006, 10:18 PM Reply   
Got some HO Vests that are affordable and great with the head support:

We have the new Jetpilots in to and they will be available soon.

www.BakesOnline.com