Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old    mplv            02-11-2006, 6:16 PM Reply   
I went to performance in orlando today to get some bindings for my wide and long size 15 feet. i think i tried on a couple pair of liquid forces and the hinge tech cwbs and i came home with the new transits in grey.

id recomend them to anyone with a club foot that doesnt have the chance to go try on everything like i did.

everyone online says that the cwbs are the way to go but those things are tight on the heel to the point of not being bearable. the footbed in the transits feel sooo much better also.

props to justin at performance for putting up with my stupid questions and hooking me up.
Old     (kody_a)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-11-2006, 7:45 PM Reply   
The only problem I have with bindings is that not only is my foot long but it is also wide. I am also a 15 but I have a hard time getting into them in the first place because my foot is too wide. O well hopefully my new bindings will do better.

Nice to see you found a good pair.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-11-2006, 8:32 PM Reply   
Wow, I wish I had big feet!!!!!!!
Old     (peterc4)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-11-2006, 9:27 PM Reply   
Got a link to them? I got some CWBs last year but they are very tight too. After about 10 minutes I can't feel my toes. I wear a size 15 wide also.
Old     (mr_incredible)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-11-2006, 11:50 PM Reply   
hey man im totaly stoked you got your foot into the binding man but like im sure u didnt mean it and i kno alot of ppl knock product on here but different boots work for different people like i was at the LA boat show and this guy came in with a big size 16 foot and he hasnt been able to even get his foot into any wakeboard bindings or even snowboarding boots and he put on the CWB xxl torqs and we asked him how they felt and he said it was comfy and was way stoked that he will now be able to try wakeboarding. I just thought that was really cool but like I said different things work for different ppl so just keep the stoke of wakeboarding going (:
Old    mplv            02-12-2006, 6:57 AM Reply   
if he like the torques he didnt have wide feet or ankles esp. those things, TO ME, felt like vice grips on my achillies.

i wasnt knocking cwb, if you dont have big feet the hinge tech is slick, and at 199 i dont think there is a better binding available at 200 or less, i liked the lining in the torqes more than the zueses also.

http://www.perfski.com/showitem.cfm?catnum=8&itemnum=1681&manunum=2

call and ask for justin, i know he has a white pair in stock.
Old     (theoneandonly)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-12-2006, 4:22 PM Reply   
i just got the same ones lf finaly got a binding that will fit my big ass feet i can ride and feel my toes at the same time
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       02-12-2006, 4:33 PM Reply   
Everyone's feet are different. Just because your big feet didn't fit in one type of binding doesn't mean the next guy with size 15 feet is going to have a problem.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-13-2006, 7:52 AM Reply   
My big/wide feet fit easily into HL Parks bindings. Since they do not have saolide rubber up the side of yoru foot, you can have wide feet with no problem.
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-13-2006, 8:46 AM Reply   
Wide feet here also 4EEEE and that's not a typo. Haven't had the chance to try on any of the CWB stuff, but have owned the LF Sphynx and now own the Transits and they are really sweet on the feet.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       02-13-2006, 1:59 PM Reply   
poser - i wish I could find bindings that fit.

BINDING COMPANIES:
what really pisses me off: binding companies expect us to drop a couple hundred bucks on them, yet they have four sizes available. S, M, L, XL. sometimes its just S-M, L-XXL. Why not make bindings that are closer to actual shoe sizes and make individual sizes. still have binding styles that fit a range of sizes (for the boat) but step up the high end boots to more sizes.
Old     (wellsrts)      Join Date: Feb 2006       02-13-2006, 2:31 PM Reply   
i agree with buffalow, i am 6'7'' 240, with a size 14. XXL Parks and era bindings worked the best for me. i made a custom toe wrap as well to aide in keeping all those toes pressed against the footbed.
Old    358army            02-15-2006, 6:09 AM Reply   
yeah ya did dave..... i know him.... i saw his bindings.....
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-15-2006, 1:10 PM Reply   
Just my .02, I tried 05 Parks XXL and my foot was numb in like 5 minutes.

LF Team XL are the most comfortable binding I have ever used.

And my feet are only 12-13...