Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (insuranceman)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-10-2006, 11:30 AM Reply   
Saw some at the Tulsa boat show. Just curious if anyone out thereis using them and what is your opinion.

Thanks.
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       02-10-2006, 11:47 AM Reply   
I rode in the scarecrows last year.

I like them alot.

It does take some time to get them broke in, but once they were, they quickly became the most confortable bindings Ive ever had.

Be sure to get at least one size larger than what you normally ride in.
There sized smaller than what they really are, or in my case they were.

Danny T.
WWW.WakeboardOklahoma.COM
WWW.OKCBoardShop.COM
Old     (insuranceman)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-10-2006, 2:38 PM Reply   
Danny, thank you for giving me some input.

Hopefully some others over the weekend will post over the weekend.

Old     (rmcronin)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-11-2006, 6:07 AM Reply   
I wear size 12 shoes. What size do all recommend, XL or XXL? Thanks for the email input Danny.
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       02-11-2006, 8:19 AM Reply   
I rode the XL's.
Put pressure on my ankles during the first month.
They stretched out after that.
After they were stretched and broke in, they were really confortable.

Danny T.
WWW.OKCBoardShop.COM
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       02-11-2006, 8:20 AM Reply   
Sorry, the XLs would fit you good.

Danny T.
WWW.OKCBoardShop.COM
Old     (insuranceman)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-11-2006, 8:53 AM Reply   
Danny, I went ahead and bought them from Thomas Marine. Hopefully I will like them on the new 3ds.

Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       02-11-2006, 9:17 AM Reply   
Im glad you got a set!

I didnt even know Sammy and April carried the Nice brand...

Sammy used to be our Nautique rep here when we had the boat store.

Anyway, be sure to come see us when we get the Cable Park finished!

Danny T.
wWW.OKCBoardShop.COm
wWW.WakeboardOklahoma.COm
Old     (insuranceman)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-12-2006, 6:11 AM Reply   
Danny, will do.

I was telling Danny how crazy it was that Tulsa had no wakeboard boat company here. Lakes everywhere and you either have to go to grand or okc to look at one.
Old     (depoint50ae)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-12-2006, 6:32 AM Reply   
When do you expect the cable park will be up? Where is the Park going to be located?
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       02-12-2006, 12:37 PM Reply   
Were getting really far with the lake and were supposed to approve plans for the new shop that will be out there within the next couple weeks.

The earliest the cable will be open is this fall, the latest is the summer after this one.

Danny T.
WWW.OKCBoardShop.COM