Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-03-2006, 10:52 AM Reply   
so I have an opportunity to buy one of these new for pretty cheap. anyone have any experience with this particular suit? i was hoping to get into a drysuit this year, but just dont have the cash for it. came across a great deal on this suit, and was told it keeps the water out pretty well.
thanks for your help.
Old    imcmole            02-04-2006, 11:02 AM Reply   
Thomas: It is a top of the line suit with all the bells and whistles. The water repellant neoprene is phenomenal & paired with the fully sealed suit and fleece lining, you get out of the water damp v/s wet. This suit can be compared directly to the RipCurl F-Bomb / Body Glove Vapor/

Chris
WetsuitWearhouse.com
Old     (trevorhansen)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-06-2006, 2:13 PM Reply   
Yo Thomas I just signed with JP last month and I got my first box of suits 2 weeks ago I tried on all the suits to make sure they fit right and the Chamber suit is the best suit that I have ever had on. Extremly comfortable and easy to move around in. Not to mention super warm... You will love it.

Have fun Riding,
Trevor H
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-07-2006, 8:25 AM Reply   
thanks for the info guys. I am going to go ahead and get it. thanks again.

Thomas
Old     (depoint50ae)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-07-2006, 12:27 PM Reply   
How does this wetsuit compare to Henderson Hyperstretch 3mil wetsuit? I have one for SCUBA and have always wondered how it would hold up for cold water boarding but haven't had the cojones to give it a shot yet.
Old    imcmole            02-07-2006, 2:10 PM Reply   
The Henderson HyperStretch has about the same specs including the water repellant neoprene (sweet suit.) The only difference is that SCUBA suits are the same thickness throughout, SURF/WAKE suits have thinner material on the extremeties for increased flexibility. Hence 3/2mm. That suit will be great into the low 40 degree range. Chris
Old     (depoint50ae)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-07-2006, 7:01 PM Reply   
Thats great news! Thanks for the info. I am usually just a warm weather fan but with the unusually mild winter temps I am very tempted to get out and board.
Old    sammc_11            02-07-2006, 7:12 PM Reply   
you got some serious balls. i thought about it and tried to talk my dad into unwinterizing the boat, but he said there will be more freezes. he was right. this week has been very cold