Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (hyprlightborder)      Join Date: Apr 2004       03-09-2005, 5:57 PM Reply   
I was just wondering if any of you knew of a good website that does boat decals so maybe i can order some from them or something. Also maybe you know of a company or some people who are in Nor.Cal/Nevada that do nice decals and maybe can be a help to this project. Thanks for Helping me out!
Old     (aidan)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-09-2005, 9:32 PM Reply   
Bro, You pay for the material I can make you anything you want. I have been cutting MX decals for 8 years and have plotter that prints and cuts. I don't do art work, find someone online to make your image a vector file and save it in 5.0/5.5 file. From there I can print, cut , what ever. I have Malibu logo, Hyperlite,Liquidforce,SPY,DC and bunch more. I can print and cut without the need for cutting dies. I'm in SoCal.
Old    jmac_04            03-10-2005, 5:52 AM Reply   
JT, Do you have Centurion decals? How much for a set?
thanks.
Old     (aidan)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-10-2005, 9:37 AM Reply   
Nope, take digital photo and have someone rebuild logo. Send me logo and I'll make them, just pay for material.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-10-2005, 12:51 PM Reply   
Check out the pic in my profile. We use a guy in Atlanta that does great work. If interested shoot me an e-mail.

Hahn
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-10-2005, 12:55 PM Reply   
p/s we went with reflective white, it looks dope at night when trailering.
Old    michaelvinczii            03-11-2005, 11:29 AM Reply   
Hey JT, how much for large DC? And can you do them in any colors? Let me know what material cost is I may be interested. Whats up Steven, been out lately in AZ?
Old     (hyprlightborder)      Join Date: Apr 2004       03-12-2005, 2:09 PM Reply   
Hey guys thanks for helpin me out here. Steven - your boat looks pretty sweet, we might be getting in contact with that guy about some information. JT- thanks for letttin us know about that and helpin us out, we're going to have to pick out some decals and ill get back to both of you on this. Thanks for all your help guys.
Old     (wakecat)      Join Date: Jan 2002       03-13-2005, 7:40 AM Reply   
JT, do you have any Nautique logos saved in vector format? I'm not really sure where to look.
Thanks
Old     (aidan)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-14-2005, 11:21 AM Reply   
No SAN logo's, DC logo , wht, black red silver. I can cut 15" wide. So DC max would be 15" x 15" or if you wanted larger I could cut it in 2 pcs. If applied correct you'll not be able to tell it's two piece from 3 ft away. 15" x 15" 2 logos, $5.00 fot both