Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 06, 2004

Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-15-2004, 5:08 PM Reply   
After not riding for 5 months the doctor said I can ride july 5. And what a better place to ride Lake Shasta. Torn rotator cuff torn librum two screws and two bone spurs. He said no jumping just stay behind the boat inside the wake. Who cares at least I can ride
Old    crowe            06-16-2004, 6:21 AM Reply   
Awesome Scott!!!
Old     (ivyrider)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-16-2004, 8:50 AM Reply   
YAY!!!! I am so happy for you Scotty!!! It's been a long hard road, but we are so proud of you! Congrats!!
Old    xtremebordgurl            06-17-2004, 2:31 PM Reply   
Congrats Scott!! Glad to hear it!! Have Fun!!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-21-2004, 8:54 AM Reply   
You should try a wakeskate. Don't have to worry about the board twisting your knees if you fall. I twisted my ankle real bad last year trying to learn a switch roll and wakeskated for about 2-3 months while it healed.
Old    leslisa            06-22-2004, 12:32 PM Reply   
Have fun!! Are you really going to just stay behind the boat? That would be so hard to do!

Lisa
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-22-2004, 1:50 PM Reply   
I'm going to try but we will be in shasta for a week
Old     (mo_scrilla)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-22-2004, 2:26 PM Reply   
Does this mean i have to listen to you cry for a week about"I can only ride directly behind the boat"?...Just kidding...i will ignore you.lol
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-22-2004, 2:57 PM Reply   
do what you do best Did I tell you we are going to shasta
Old     (mo_scrilla)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-22-2004, 4:23 PM Reply   
I think you might have mentioned it...about a million times , so far!
Old    vixenchick40            06-23-2004, 9:36 AM Reply   
Doc said I can't ride for a year! This is going to suck!! I hate knee surgery! Hope you all have fun this summer because I'll be at home sitting on the couch!
Old    shaggydan22            06-23-2004, 9:59 AM Reply   
Doc said I can't ride till august, but I'm riding anyways.
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-23-2004, 10:53 AM Reply   
Scott - Good news for you!! I bet you are stoked. I will also be at Shasta for a week, but I will have to be content watching everyone else ride. I don't have the green light yet (I suppose being able to walk without crutches is a pre-requisite..haha)!

Have fun and just take is slow!
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-23-2004, 12:21 PM Reply   
christie: I'm soo stoked I can't belive I must wait. We will be up at the delta this weekend its going to be hard knowing I cant ride till july 5. We will see you up their. What kind of markings are you going to have on your houseboat? We have a yellow and white sanger w/yellow tower. We are staying at shasta lake rv park & campground
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-23-2004, 3:39 PM Reply   
Scott - Yeah, I remember your Sanger and will keep an eye out for it at Shasta. We rented a houseboat from Seven Crown Resorts out of Bridge Bay and I will be taking my Malibu so look for us as well.
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-23-2004, 8:47 PM Reply   
Your boat wont be hard to miss the only Malibu on the lake with crutches on the board racks. Come by shasta lake RV resort and have a drink or two the blender will be going in full force