Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old    xander            08-07-2003, 5:56 AM Reply   
There are people on my lake that have a super air nautic wakeboard boat, but they havn't used it all summer, rather they're using one of those seadoo boats for wakeboarding. Everytime I go past the boat is in the boat house raised up out of the water. I don't know the complete story (maybe the boats screwed up or something), maybe I should ask, but I'm really pissed cause it seems like a huge waste. Mainly cause my boat ain't that great, check out my profile. I get jealous everytime I go past there cottage. Should I ask them if I can use there wakeboard boat since they don't seem to be using it :-)
Old    jzwake            08-07-2003, 5:59 AM Reply   
Thats a good idea, Trade them a nice old pointy wakeboard for the SAN.
Old    tommyadrian5            08-07-2003, 6:08 AM Reply   
could be someone else's boat and they just rent the lift
Old    leggester            08-07-2003, 6:11 AM Reply   
Alexander, to play the Devil's Advocate here;

You get pissed at them because you're jealous? Bad, Bad, Bad.

It's OK to be jealous, but what the heck? Don't get mad at them.

You need to look at the great side! You HAVE a boat, and you use it! ( That's one heck of a lot better than not having one at all ).
Old     (salty87)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-07-2003, 6:16 AM Reply   
ask 'em if they want a pull behind your's.
Old    wakeninja            08-07-2003, 8:58 AM Reply   
thats a dumb idea salty! y go behind a bad boat when u can go behind a better boat. im not goin up to an X-star and askin them if they wanna go behind a jetski.
Old    xander            08-07-2003, 9:50 AM Reply   
lol, I know it's bad, do not covet yahda yahda, more I'm just mad cause they've got a great wakeboard boat and they don't wakeboard behind it. It is theres cause it's parked in their boathouse and I've saw them use it last summer.
Don't worry I'm plenty happy with what I have. Just letting out ideas in my head.