Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       10-25-2018, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakarocks View Post
I have an Enzo. Works great listed and works great with a suck gate. It's really personal preference and whether you want to list or weight evenly.

I've wakeboarded behind an Fi. It's comparable to anything out there. Good chance it wasn't weighted right or you're talking out of your butt.

Man you are getting way too excited. We are all giving opinions, including you. NOT sure what you mean by talking out your BUTT.

You are right, it is personal preference. That is why so many boat companies are in business, everyone likes something different.

With that said, I've been lucky enough to be around a few pro riders ( Danny Harf, Parks B, JD Webb and Josh Palma) and I can assure you the RI and FI never comes up in the conversation of best wakeboard boat. Not even comparable, sorry to tell you that. The G always comes up next is the X-star and then the Supra SA or SE.