Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-27-2007, 4:30 AM Reply   
I have seen a few posts here. And it seems like there a quite a few people that agree with me supporting U.S. made boards. So now I want your opinion. When this post gets enough response...I think the moderator should pass on the comments to the wakeboard manufacturers. I thought I was one of the few who support made in America idealogy. But I am seeing a lot of activity that says "I am not alone on this" I know CWB (high end only)are made in the U.S. And this last issue of Wakeboarding Magazine...the buyers guide. Look at Hyperlite and the Imperial ad in the front. Bottom corner says made in the U.S.A. I thought they farmed all production overseas when they changed hands. Maybe they are bringing it back. Complaints, quality issues, not sure why this board is U.S made. But I like that trend. I know that the Byerly boards are touting the made in the U.S.A logo as well. I think it would be great for board manufacturers to bring it all back to the U.S. This is where the sport started. This is where the boards should be made. Plus it would be nice to get the product sooner and not have to wait for it to be shipped from overseas.