Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (greenthumb)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-09-2005, 8:04 AM Reply   
I have a good idea of how people are going to respond to this post, but here is my question anyway. ....

My brother and I are thinking of selling our 1999 Moomba Outback which is in great shape, reason being is that with both of us looking to buy a house in the very near future, we need to downsize the cost of our boat. Now when I say downsize, I strictly mean retail value of one boat to the other. We are looking to pick up a 1985-1989 CC 2001 Nautique. I know most of you will say that is not "down sizing", but rather up sizing because of the sheer quality of the boat and size of the wake. Have any of you ridden behind this boat, does it actually throw a sick wake like everyone who owns one claims? Do you really have to sack the **** out of it to make it throw a good clean and respectable wake? Better yet, how do you rate this boat in wake size, rampiness....etc. Also, do you have any pictures of a wake behind one of these things.....this boat through the last 2 years has caught my attention and now that I am potentially looking for one, I need to do the research. Any and all help is always welcome.

Thanks all,
Dan