Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (natewitte)      Join Date: Mar 2015       04-05-2015, 5:25 AM Reply   
So on my last post a couple weeks ago I was asking about some different setups because I am new to wakeboarding... And ended up getting a Parks camber with Ronix Preston bindings. Two questions... the board came with 1" fins, .6" fins and in some edits I've seen people riding it with no fins. I'm sure it's personal preference mostly but wanted to hear some peoples opinions on that?.
My second and more important question is... I almost always ride my snowboard setups 12° both feet perfectly centered on a twin and the first thing I noticed when standing in* in my living room with this stance is that I won't be riding as sideways when holding a rope which twists my shoulders and hips towards the boat as I am sure you all are aware of.* So to any snowboarders out there do you ride with more forward angle in your bindings than you would with your snowboard setups. I have a feeling it will feel better for riding in my normal stance but when riding switch I I feel like it could be an issue for me. I'm sure these seem like stupid questions that I will have to experience for myself but I like to over analyze everything and have a solid 5 or 6 weeks before I even get to try.