Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (scuba_steve)      Join Date: Oct 2013       01-16-2015, 3:16 PM Reply   
Looks like Chris Wolters and his dad Frank are starting a new wakesurf company.

www.ZombieSurfCompany is still under works and should be updated soon but they have been updating the Instagram page along with Chris' personal instagram.

Sounds like Chris and Frank are designing the boards and building them with the help of Jeff at SoulCraft .

I had the chance to the prototype in person and ride it and was stoked on the board. I dont wakesurf much, let alone surf style but the board was really fun to ride. Didnt require a ton of pumping to keep with the wave but I would want to take a few more runs on it before giving it any real review. Chris was able to carve, pump and air this thing out with some great style though and everyone else in the boat really liked the board.

Quick video of Chris riding it at Berryessa behind LiquidTrend NorthBays Axis T22.

Clip 01

Clip 02