Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (DanBaker)      Join Date: Mar 2012       03-19-2012, 7:02 PM Reply   
I just moved down to Decatur, Il... yay me. I graduated moved down here for my job and know zero people around here. I am hoping someone has a spot for me on their boat. I will pay for my share of gas, food, etc, and help with boat responsibilities. I am 25, chill, and respectful of people's stuff. I am competent and willing learn to drive your boat so you can get out on the water more.

I didn't pick up wakeboarding until end of college on the Michigan Club team. I'm still a novice, only having gone out about a dozen times. Basically I was able to clear the wake healside and only have been behind a SAN 210. I have the fever and want to progress. I have my own board and a wakeskate that I would be willing to let people use. Also I was thinking of getting wakesurf board sometime for fun. However my goal is to progress as fast and as much I can in wakeboarding.

I would really like to find some people within an hour of decatur that are looking to run on the weekdays. Weekends are good too, and I'm willing to drive further since I don't usually have to come in on the weekend.

Please someone out there adopt me to their boat and save me from boredom!

Last edited by DanBaker; 03-19-2012 at 7:06 PM.